You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ephiny" started this thread

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 6:01pm

Server 17 Bastien, guild Light of Hope level 5, half a way to level 6 is recruting all active players. If you quited here, you can rejoin too. Well we lost some members in last 2 weeks, some of you know why and cos of who, so cos of that peep we didn't sign teams for Guild Showdown from two weeks on any server, cos thought it's all too much of unfairness, but it's not about that, you can join now and do GS here even this week. Registration ends every Sunday at 19 00 server time. You can just apply or mail our leader in game only now. It's not guild introductions maybe we will have one a wee bit later, but for now don't move this thread there, cos I'm not leader and I don't want it there...Do not spam this thread, it's not created for that, if you are interested in what I said you can mail on forum only me in this topic, others are not able to reply here, also cos reasons mentioned earlier. To people, who don't trust in skills of leadership here, well you can always click new adventure on s16 and check out our ranking there or on merged s5 for us s7, everywhere leader Varia :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ephiny" (Aug 7th 2017, 10:53am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ephiny" started this thread

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:43am

s17

s16

ms7

Warrior, Mage and Ranger also come :thumbsup:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook