You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, August 4th 2017, 10:43am

srsly we have another person complaining about qilins? if you cant beat em join em isnt that what they said about rushers then fairy rushers?
qilins is an effective strategy and hello this game is all about strategy you can beat qilins as well you know. you wanna complain and try and get
qilins banned then ban modesty then... bad enough some cards been nerfed in the past get over it. if you wanna play a strategy game and dont want to use your brain and have a strategy to play then maybe you shouldnt be playing this game

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:00am

and just to let you know if you are whinging about qilins being free many people turned to using fairies and qilins are free
also and by decreasing hp slightly wont make a difference at all have you not realised already that there is rebound saddle and at gl ranks qilins have higher hp ppl have spent many gold on these qilins to advance and get better cards just like ppl recharged/spent gold to acquire modesty but you dont see ppl complaining the ones who have a mod because they have game winner/changer so stop whinging and play the game without whinging theres many methods to beating qilins you can soak the magic dmg up protecting hero or angel protecting or bodyguard angel and dmg reflection angel and half hp rebound angel so many methods srsly stop with the complaining

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:58am

Nice one :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Friday, August 4th 2017, 5:35pm

many gold on these qilins to advance and get better cards just like ppl recharged/spent gold to acquire modesty

I do not understand what you are trying to get at here. Just because many people recharged to get Modesty does not mean that Modesty should be left alone. In fat, Modesty is on of those OP cards that people go on about. And about methods for getting rid of QIlins, there are less ways to dealing with Qilins than there are to dealing with Faeries:

Redmaw and Fatale? Yes, they run Pan.

Modesty? Too high CD (despite it being very good and damaging to the game, just like Qilin damages the game).

EDK? 5CD. Qilin players can win before that comes out (they can win on turns 4, 3 and even 2) and even if you play it early, they can get around it.

Inika? Yes, this is surely a nice counter, but it is a 5CD. I also noticed that even with Inika out you can still lose.

Elixia? It is a hit or miss. If they have enough QIlins out you can still lose even with Elixia out. Same would be true for Rebound. At the end of the day Qilins just ruin the game (Faeries are not as bad). There are other cards that ruin the game as well. What, do you honestly want a game filled with poorly designed cards, Jeff?

" if you cant beat em join em" I stand corrected. You would GLADLY want every player on the game just use QIlins. I read that this is what happened in S17 before...

It is like with Towahli. I use the card myself and even I think that something needs to be done about that card, even if it needs getting it removed (but a "nerf" is all that is needed). But the view of you people goes like this: "no, no, the card is fine".

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "TheHonestOne" (Aug 6th 2017, 7:42pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male
  • "DonaldTrump" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, August 4th 2017, 7:58pm

many gold on these qilins to advance and get better cards just like ppl recharged/spent gold to acquire modesty

I do not understand what you are trying to get at here. Just because many people recharged to get Modesty does not mean that Modesty should be left alone. In fat, Modesty is on of those OP cards that people go on about. And about methods for getting rid of QIlins, there are less ways to dealing with Qilins than there are to dealing with Faeries:

Redmaw and Fatale? Yes, they run Pan.

Modesty? To high CD (despite it being very good and damaging to the game, just like Qilin damages the game).

EDK? 5CD. Qilin players can win before that comes out (they can win on turns 4, 3 and even 2) and even if you play it early, they can get around it.

Inika? Yes, this is surely a nice counter, but it is a 5CD. I also noticed that even with Inika out you can still lose.

Elixia? It is a hit of miss. If they have enough QIlins out you can still lose even with Elixia out. Same would be true for Rebound. At the end of the day Qilins just ruin the deck (Faeries are not as bad). There are other cards that ruin the game as well. What, do you honestly want a game filled with poorly designed cards, Jeff?

" if you cant beat em join em" I stand corrected. You would GLADLY want every play on the game just use QIlins. I read that this is what happened in S17 before...

It is like with Towahli. I use the card myself and even I think that something needs to be done about that card, even if it needs getting it removed (but a "nerf" is all that is needed). But the view of you people goes like this: "no, no, the card is fine".
nice answer.... at least someone are thinking correctly, its like i said every counter to qilins have more cp, except seraphins. But like i say before, you need to make a deck entirely to counter qilins, the same don't happen to fairies, so stop comparing fairies with qilins they are not the same. And Again and again i say qilins are overpowered the devs don't test these cards, :cursing:. Andyou qilin users will continue saying the same... its ok... They are not ok at all....
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, August 4th 2017, 8:19pm

Im a quilin user. The worst kind off. The one that has awekend disturbance. They gave us salaine,which is more over power. 1k top for shaman. More hp for them. Plus 11th,theres no better way to defeat whales 3:)
They are not okay to who? U and couple off ppl that dont like them. Ofc :D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Friday, August 4th 2017, 9:08pm

qils are all good be happy

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, August 4th 2017, 9:12pm

Don't ban quilins, i love my Oriel :love::D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Friday, August 4th 2017, 9:14pm

ok then just ban Oriel then

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male
  • "DonaldTrump" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 2:05pm

Im a quilin user. The worst kind off. The one that has awekend disturbance.
OK that's explain a lot.... no need to continue this conversation.... :|:thumbdown:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Aug 5th 2017, 2:12pm)

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 9:06pm

They are not okay to who? U and couple off ppl that dont like them. Ofc

It is more to do with how they are and how they were made, really. WIth Qilins, the QIlin player can just win on turns 4, 3 and even 2. What can "whales" do? They cannot win that fast unless they get Towahli on turn 4 and the opponent just surrenders. What is your argument on exactly? You stated that you use QIlins yourself and that you even use Awa Disturbance. According to your comment, just because you like them that makes the archetype plausible. Sorry, but which country does faulty logic such as this exist in? "Balance" and "fair" would be more efficient. At least in Yu-Gi-Oh!, cards actually get banned, even the most disgusting ones (such as the poorly made ones). What does this game have to offer? Poorly designed cards that will be left alone and gives people less imagination on their decks because apparently, decks are all about OP cards.

Someone stated before that QIlins will not get "nerfed" because apparently people complained about the "nerf" on Cull (I would not have been on the game at this time, since I stopped in 2013 after a month of so). So in other words, game ruining cards (not just QIlins) will be staying in the game and QIlins will just be ruining the game foor everyone (followed by Towahli and Modesty).
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 9:23pm

Hm. This really doesnt make any sence to me. Poorly desinged cards? Cards ruining game? Quils,Modesty,Towahli..
All i can hear is complaining. And talking nonsence about this game. Dude,advice.. Change the game then. Play Yugioh if u like. Just complaining. Cannot understand why u even play it :O

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CrypticTempest" (Aug 5th 2017, 9:29pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Ephiny" has been banned

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 11:12pm

People play it, cos it's like addiction, but cards like Qilins, Faeries kill it the most, you want to know why, cos easy access to them, yeah all can play them, then why even try to get godlike Zeus or some awakens of dream cards, when Qilins can instant kill you and not only lvl matters player lvl 80 without rebound can easy fail to them too, I saw it too many times, if you all here didn't well, I think we play diffrent games, at least in our minds. Faeries are strongest cards in this game, nothing can grow so fast on attack and defense, they have also holy, flying and +1 movement, cos creator was propably drunked, skill from reputation shop still not fixed, it should work like Plan B, but cos easy access to it then noone cares to fix it... Qilins not allow you now to open any new server, you know why, cos it will be very fast abandoned like s17 is. 11th Towahili, well it should be big recharge card, you sold her cheap, ok all small vips have her now, so as she is instant f2p serial killer, noone normal from f2p which left in this game won't bother to enter arena which you broke anymore...Modesty is broken and shoot in your own foot, cos high vips now recharge for cards very selectable, so if no arctic barrier etc, it's garbage after Modesty was brought to game, that's why you earn barely anything on your game now. Oh yeah I'm just crying, complaing etc, idk nothing at all about this game and propably about anything, well that will be your opinion and you can be wrong, but you can ofc stick to it...

Ban me pernamently on forum please, I'm useless, worthless anyways and can't abide your rules, no matter how hard I'm trying, YOU always find inproper, vulgar things or say that I'm discussing something etc. ;(
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:04am

Hm. This really doesnt make any sence to me. Poorly desinged cards? Cards ruining game? Quils,Modesty,Towahli..
All i can hear is complaining. And talking nonsence about this game. Dude,advice.. Change the game then. Play Yugioh if u like. Just complaining. Cannot understand why u even play it :O

Well right back at you. if you don't like reading "complaints" and "nonsense" that people are making, you too, can directly leave this forum post and ignore it. Some people think that certain cards are an actual issue that is preventing people from enjoying the game and making them leave eventually. This in turn means no actual growth in the game because players are leaving.

How is qilin an issue? It is HARD for low level people to counter qilins because they just dont have the counters. Elder dragon kane? inika sikaran? is there a bunch of those cards in the auction house? can you get them from packs? is there a recharge offer for them right now or anytime soon? The answer is NO. THERE ISN'T. name all the counters you want. But NEW PLAYERS who are low level don't have them or the opportunity to get them. rebound saddle? you need a stage 1 or above mount for saddle to take effect and not all new players wish to recharge to be a vip and buy fodder to rank up a horse. Read DonaldTrumps first comment about why he started the petition. qilins are a game destroyer to LOW LEVEL players. if you have enough hp you can survive? low level players will never have a lot of health. they'll have around 40-50 health at best which is nowhere near enough to survive about 4-5 turns to get any decent counters out.

At the end of the day, more than half of the qilin counters that can be stated cannot be obtained by low levels. It is basically reserved for the high level players who devoted more time and money.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lxlrandomlxl" (Aug 6th 2017, 10:21am)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:28am

All i can hear is complaining.

You cannot hear text BTW. And you want me to play Yu-Gi-Oh!? Yu-Gi-Oh! is actually a worse game than this game. You really think that what I typed makes no sense to you? Well, considering you typed that you enjoy QIlins and that you do not have a problem with them and feel like they are "good for the game", ergo your faulty logic, I suppose a comment such as this is to be expected from you. Now read IxIrandomxI's comment. I believe he/she will clear up your nonsensical behaviour.

I mean, seriously, you type that I am typing nonsense? You typing about Qilin's being "good", "fair" and so that they should be left alone, especially since you are a Qilin player that "enjoys" them, IS NONSENSE in itself. Seriously, in your defence, all I read is irony. You obviously do not see the bad side of things, only believe that everything has a good side. Wake up, please.

Fairness and balance are important factors to card games. Where is that in cards such as Qilins exactly? At least Yu-Gi-Oh! actually bans cards.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "TheHonestOne" (Aug 6th 2017, 10:43am)

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:15am

Just a warning that this topic is getting a bit too inflammatory.

• Activate Facebook

• "Ephiny" has been banned

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:29am

Just making a statement that from the all avatars able to pick you choose to stole the one from our beloved CM, very naughty Zidane...

Ban me pernamently on forum please, I'm useless, worthless anyways and can't abide your rules, no matter how hard I'm trying, YOU always find inproper, vulgar things or say that I'm discussing something etc. ;(
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:35am

Considering you cannot tell a persons emotion through text (an exclamation mark is the closest you can get to one's emotion), what you typed makes no sense. No to mention that this would be typing, not writing or speech. This would literally have to be on voice chat for me you agree with you.

But maybe this topic has been going on for long enough.
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:53am

Considering you cannot tell a persons emotion through text (an exclamation mark is the closest you can get to one's emotion), what you typed makes no sense. No to mention that this would be typing, not writing or speech. This would literally have to be on voice chat for me you agree with you.

But maybe this topic has been going on for long enough.

in·flam·ma·to·ry

/inˈflaməˌtôrē/

adjective
  • 1. relating to or causing inflammation of a part of the body. synonyms: provocative, incendiary, inflaming, inciting, agitating, ... more
  • 2. (especially of speech or writing) arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:54am

long enough yeah since oll running in a circle.
btw you can compare most cards from old to new and will see new cards always op compared to old cards...
most of the player base are old players so they have no need for cards for beginners and what they need is a card that makes the deck they used stronger not weaken thair decks...
in that way it's going on...
for new players the best solution (still i think that) is to start a new server at kal version 1.0 and run the long way with every single update.
this would solve the problems (all Problems) of new players and servers...
becouse when you nerv quillins next thing is fairys op cash cards awas etc

• Activate Facebook