You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 10:46am

they will not, people are voting no... but still argue that this cards are overpowered for beginning levels, and they should do something about it. because its like i say, at start or you play with qilins or you lose, or like some ppl stop playing. and thats not good for this game. X(

To be fair, your petition is to COMPLETELY BAN the card from the game. That means card itself will not exist. People agree that Qilins are overpowered and needs a nerf but it shouldn't be removed from the game.

+1 on the idea of dealing damage when damage dealing skill cards are played. It seems to be the most practical idea so far.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male
  • "DonaldTrump" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 5:36pm

True i make a petition to ban qilins, but maybe its to much, i agree, we don't need to ban the cards, just change some stuff, and people give good ideas about what must change, so i think if the topic of the post was, "qilins need a change to make then less overpowered" maybe people will vote yes. So what are you saying??? that qilins only do damage when a damage skills its used? thats not a bad ideia. that will give time to prepare some defence, but in time mages, rangers and warriors will get some advantage using qilin decks, so i think the natural solution for this problem its just raise the CP of the cards for a more higher CP, because like i said before all cards that does direct damage to the enemy hero have high cp or lower cp but very low stats like life or attack, with the only exeption of greed, but anyway greed its a vice and virtue card, and not a card for everyone. So i think this post was not in vain, maybe they can do something in respect about that, or put the seraphins more easy to get, only to facilitate and balance the choices of making a deck qilin or an anti.

Anyway i think most of the people agree that these cards need a change, and not a ban.

thank you all for your support to this matter. :thumbup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Jul 26th 2017, 6:01pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:31pm

I was thinking is there any possible way to make hybrids unlock at a certain level if so couldnt that be a way of making it so they dont run low hp
games

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Monday, July 31st 2017, 11:45pm

I've got it!!

301 Moved Permanently
(Possibly paired with an hp decrease?)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 9:06am

@LinkGallent. that is a good idea but i don't think it will work out well. pride is nice in conjunction of lowered hp but we can have 3 of the same qilin cards in deck and there are also multiple variations at different countdowns. unless qilin hp lowered to like 5 or something, it would still be very overpowered.

• Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 12:53pm

That would be unfair to ppl who use. Me perhaps. Ppl complained about fairies for so much and for so long. And nothing happend. So im wondering why would they do something. But if they do,they should do something abot fairies aswell

[System] CrypticTempest ended Kaynie's 10 win-streak! 8) 8)
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 1:18pm

Qilins probably wont get nerfed anyways. Gamigo would have to ask the developers for it and they said that they wont nerf cards anymore after the community backslash they recieved for nerfing cull. It happened years ago so they could have changed their opinion but its very likely they wont do anything. Events like the Inika free card Event are probably the best way to help the community. Awakened Artimus/Carella are probably to valuable to give out for free but they could maybe make them bonanzas or give out rebound saddles and more login events with fodder to help ppl get horses.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 8:47pm

Qilins are fine, i think you should just ban cryptictempest tbh :whistling:

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 9:05pm

Qilins are fine, i think you should just ban cryptictempest tbh :whistling:
+1
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 12:01am

Qilins are fine

This comment... I take it you are a QIlin player? Seriously though, QIlins are not "fine" as you put it.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 10:32am

Hahaha u would die without me :P it would be boring

• Activate Facebook

• "Arrogance" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 10:56am

i think they are fine too they are needed for the low vips to have a chance against whales just my opinion! :)

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 3:29pm

like i say before, read the first message please, thats supposed to change/ban the way qilins decks works at starting levels, and how easy are to make that decks compared to making anti decks. And qilins are not fine, not at all, they are overpowered, just need to compare with other direct player damage cards and see how overpowered they are, and its not supposed to non vip get rewards to win vips. If i spend real money in this game i need to have some advantage, because i and others SPEND REAL MONEY. So its really unfair spend 200/100/400 Euros every month and some people that not contribute at all for the game come and make easy qilins that beat every vip deck, because you dont have time to put your 100 bucks recharge cards in game... And before and again, yes i know in high levels its easy to win qilin decks, with rebounds saddles and high life. But im talking about starting levels. Its very boring and unfair playing that way...but like i say before, people that take advantage of this game flaws always will vote yes to continue with this cards, because its in human nature take advantage of the flaws of the system. :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 4:40pm

DonaldTrump your totaly right with your argument, people will always try to take their advantages. all people do i every one

yeah people like you DT...
and your only argument is that you paid for the game so every one who diden't shoud be a pointdelivery service for you or what?
its both easy to cash and easy to spend time and both ways should be given advantage.
and what if they bann or nerv quillins? what happen then?
in my opinion the real problem with kal is that they have no balancing in the whole game....
ban quillins than what next there are a way to much op cards in this game take only one out its nothing changes...
give free players no way to match up with whaales the will go for other games what leaves are only players who chashes but then you have a the same problem with your solution.
the player who cashes more then others need a advantage so everthin g is nerved or banned untill only who cashes most can beat everthing else until he realise that he's alone...
this game need free players at least every player who's left in my opinion (i have no idea how much on english server goes on i play the germans and they are empty at hell so everybody cries where some enemys are)...
but to let free players stay they need a way to play and not only get farmed by others...
and that quillins are a very annoying eck in new servers? shure they are but how should a low/non vip beat awa cards?
the problem is not the quillins, the problem is that new servers got cards for the lategamestats(tarot awas fairys, quillins etc) to fast and easy...

Ps: excuse my english as i write it down i'm from germany

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 6:00pm

i think they are fine too they are needed for the low vips to have a chance against whales just my opinion! :)

The deck probably takes less skill than one of those decks (since there are some people that build they deck around OP cards) and if the person uses 2 Awa Disturbance, can win on turn 2. A chance against whales? Whilst at the same time ruining the experience for everyone else and have clear dominance against everyone else? It is a card game. Card games normally have you buy packets and cards. People cannot just expect handouts. Also, we can only blame the developers for producing OP cards. Either that, or blame the players for wanting OP cards. The Qilin archetype is just a slap in the face. A simple deck with little skill that does not take a lot to obtain. Seriously?

People want something to be done about QIlins. They do not want them banned from the game, they just want them weakened in some way like lower HP or lower the damage that they deal.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 7:46pm

What are u people talking about? Weakend them? Ban them?
This only comes from ppl that have been defeated by them. They are here,just like fairies came,and stayed. And no one did nothing about them. U got rebounds, Ppl with lot off hp. U had inika from a free card event. If u did it good,u could claim 2. Dont blame the system :D make a tactic to deafeat them,and thats all. My opinion,they are here and they will stay here! ;)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 9:26pm

Dont blame the system :D

Who is blaming the system? Anyway, I used "weaken" because I could not think of a better way of describing it. But yes, "strengthen" and "weaken" probably do not make sense unless we are on about it physically (the words "better "and "worse would be better). But what I meant was to basically "nerf" them. Yes, we got Inika from an event. But QIlin player can still win before turn 5. Rebound, basically Rebound would not phase Qilin players since they can still win even if they are taking damage from Rebound. I used Elixia vs Qilins before and I remember losing even with the card out.
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 10:10pm

Again i say, im talking about starting levels.... to make a tatic to win qilins you need resources and time, and at least vip 3/4.... to get some seraphins or lucky buying then i ah.... anyway i just talk about starting levels....and you know what i say its true, everyone will make qilin decks....when starting this game.... that´s why? because these cards are overpowered. and whats the points in playing a card game that you can win in 3 turns? its completly stupid, no strategy at all....its like the wild west...how shots first wins.... lolol no point in continue saying the same... i put photos, i compared cards, i have lots of arguments and you can continue saying that qilins are ok....And qilins are not at all OK. qilins are nothing like fairies, you can make a deck that can beat fairies without special cards to make an anti fairie. just use some skills and some vigilance cards and you can beat fairies "you can make strategy agains that cards".... with qilins you need to make a entire deck only to beat then or just make another stupid qilin deck and play like wild west.... whats the point in buying 8k recharge cards of cp 6 super powerful if you even dont have time to use then in battle vs qilins? whats the point in making a deck with strategy, to control the battlefield, if you dont have time to put cards in game and lose in 3 turns? whats the point in making a rush fairie deck, if you can lose vs qilins in 3 turns? .... "THEY ARE OVERPOWERED" and no one wants to admit that. And yes if i was a lvl 80 mage with 90 life and rebound at least 76% that costs lots and lots of money you can beat qilins, but in time you spend lots of money and help this game continue and the company that have the rights of this game "gamingo" and someone that spends 0 still have a change to win ppl that spends thousands in this game.... in my point of view its unfair...

anyway tks every one for your opinion and support in this topic.

you are awesome. :love: :P

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 11:40pm

Donald Trump don't argue with idiots, it's waste of your real time, let them stay in their dying game and let then kill the rest of player base which left, most cancer of this game are low meta users which just switch from spike to faerie to qilins etc, they will lose to rebound etc anyways, all what they achieve is more and more normal f2p quiting or avoiding arena, again they get 0 earned ranking, easy wins, so easy ranking rewards, they later have rebound, shining horse and say to all other to adopt or quit and that all is easy to counter etc, bs, kk now someone can ban, report, warn me for saying truth, idc anyways, that's all what you can...

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Friday, August 4th 2017, 2:04am

the same way you argue against quillins can be used for argue against cash and many other cards...
i think a ban is wrong becoause you must ban or nerv so much mmore...
the best way in my opinion for new server ist to run the kal v 1.0 and make a long way with the updates so vips get her reward in cash and low/non vips can ake time to make a pool and gain her reward in spending time.
by putt all cards to new server low nonvips have no time to get a achance by cashcards because they are to heavy...
an casher can't win against quillins etc...
ut as you pointet out in lategame quillins and so on are not that heavy problem then in early game.
so don't kill the free playerbase in late game and get a slow start to game by running v1.0.
seems better in my opinion

• Activate Facebook