You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

KiwiBebe

Common

• "KiwiBebe" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 27th 2017

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 10:09pm

What payment methods can you use besides an actual credit card and mobile?

Hi i was looking to become a VIP but I'm only able to purchase a pre-paid Visa card or a Facebook Game card to make my first purchase. Are those two acceptable methods? If Facebook Game card, how do I use it so it works in the game seeing as there is no option for this. But mainly I'm wondering if the pre-paid visa works. Thanks so much!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 10:46pm

I tried to do the visa thing (with a visa giftcard), and it did NOT work; (because the payment resolves outside the USA if I remember correctly)

Find a friend or relative that you can gift your gift card to, and use their PAYPAL.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Jul 27th 2017, 10:56pm)

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 10:55pm

Prepaid visa cards should work in the place of a credit/debit card or in the VISA section. If this is not working as intended feel free to contact me :)

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook