You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Fuse

• "Diligence" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 2:08pm

Fuse

So a lot of people run cards that you can fuse together such as Redmaw, but will we get the chance to fuse skills like we do creatures? It would be really cool if we gained the ability to fuse skills as well, would help deal with all the leg/god skills that people have they don't use and cannot sell

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 4:30pm

that sounds really cool actually +1 on the idea hope it becomes a thing

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 11:08pm

But wouldn't that be hard to enforce? See it's easy with Synthesize Creatures, because we are not limited on what type of creatures we can play, they can be demon or angel and can be any rank, although most Synths are at least epic. None the less, with Synth spells, you are kind of limited due to the fact that you have to be one class. With that, that means synths can only be ranger spells with ranger spells, can't be two mix match from two different class (ex-priest/ranger). Also, would there have to elite skills then, just as there are elite synths? On paper sounds like a great idea, but it's a bit more complicated than as simply just saying.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 11:38pm

or a hybrid skill could be one that either of the two classes that it is could play a ranger/mage one could be played by rangers or mages wouldnt be too hard to do imo honestly game would just have to check do u meet one of the class requirements if so you can place in deck if not you can not

• Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, July 7th 2017, 1:11am

Magusrequip gets it.

You could fuse a ranger and mage skill, this skill could then be used by both classes and be just as good as a normal skill in the class.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 7th 2017, 1:27am

like for example Scorching blow(just a fun thought scorch plus deadlyblow not saying specific but) kills target creature with countdown 4 or less otherwise deal 5 or 6 damaged (scorches damage number for the rarity) with average of return between deadlyblow and scorch (since something like this returning as much as scorch woudl be absurd. countdown of scorch and dblow added together would be its count imo but probably if they ever did something like this wouldnt be specific skills but just was a fun example.

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 1:50am

Yeah, but if that's the example you're giving, you have to understand that then there would be hundreds of combinations, all unique. Thus meaning, it would in fact, be hard to enforce, with all combinations being in code, and all having images, and what not.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:09am

example was to describe it as a combination of mage and ranger skill i even said not ment to be specific just was giving an example of what one could be like i wouldnt want that many hybrid skills myself personally if u want me to go generic and make a list of what id do for hybrid skills i mean i can but figured i wouldnt waste everyones time with it

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:20am

No, I'm sorry. You don't have to provide a list, I just missed that part. It's just a confusing implementation, fusing skills. It seems you have a better understanding of it, so I'll leave you to it. :)

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:32am

nah just i like to day dream of what could be possible

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, July 17th 2017, 3:07am

new skills from scratch

that just a cool idea, but i think new synth skills from scrap will be more awesome. I'm old player of some famous games, i played magic the gathering and dice and paper games like Dungeons and Dragons, and multi-classed are a common option in these games. So i think that will be a awesome addon to kings and legends game. but think, a new range of skills, not just crossed ones. Like for example schools of magic, a combination of mage and priest skills can be something like necromancy, like transferring the attack of one enemy creature to another friendly creature, or life draining skills, like enemy creature loses 8 life and the friendly gets 8, that will be a cool ideas. Other example, warrior/priest combination, magic/physical +2 protection and +2 attack. something like that. some ideas. Other Ideas, Ranger and mage its something like a druid, druids control elements like fire,lightning and even beasts. So for example for a top skill for ranger/mage. rain of arrows. this skills shots a rain of arrows in a 4x4 area doing 5 damge to all creatures in area plus +2 fire damge per turn. One cool example. Another exemple for warrior/ranger skills, its something like and assassin skills, so for example target creature can critical the next attack at 100%. there are some ideas, i have tons of ideas for this game... but no one will see the light. One of then are more classes for the game... see you. :P

• Activate Facebook