You are not logged in.

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, June 30th 2017, 12:01am

Plssss sent me some screenshots or put them on forum, i wasn't online then! apparentely i missed something...

Thanks in advance!
Sweet kiss from me xxx

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:51am

Sorry to say this but i was actually serious about the screens. ..

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:04pm

Okay, I didn't quite understand the thing you wrote so I tried to correct as much as I could so other people can understand. Couldn't correct some parts because I didn't understand them and this is not to be rude.

So we don't care about any bans which that might cause, have enough of you letting registered users treat us like garbage, you let people say all kinds of shit to potential multi users and even ban that victims for some reply. So ban us for a reply to thoose Veritas Auquit2 s16 trolls, but read the full chat from about 0 00-5 00 server time from 29.06.17.

Not all like making funny from them and guild, so READ IT with UNDERSTANDING. We know it's almost impossible for you, to have like 70% of the chat screened here but this, can fucking show you which rules have been broken by these people, starting from harassment, provoking, multi accounting calling, alt calling, trolling guild and us.

We create things in your game; it's obvious that you don't give a funk because the people on the screen are more important. They just switch guilds like gloves; we were on s16 in probably only four guilds. Me and Cyane probably in three even, cos in Shandalar not, so it was Radioactive not existing cos of YOU, Supreme and THE-FELLOWSHIP and had reasons to quit, at Shandalar you allowed on total harassment too, bullying, provoking, so founders had enough and our girls quite it, now pretty same things start here.

We are faithful; you will always get shit for trying to say shit about guild where we are in! Just look at who wanted this conversation never to end, they just fed on it like vultures or hyenas!

We are quitting your forum for sure game probably too; you continue allowing some people say whatever they want, cos it's funny for you! Thought it was supposed to be a game not circus full of clowns!

Look into all involved count every and ban them all not only us which you would probably do, as you are always going easy ways! You can't allow people to throw accusations I public. You ignored what people say in the global server, you do small bans and larger if peeps don't want to stop, not just watch your language and they smile, and you smile, and nobody gives an FUK!

Post meant to our dear CM, as it was reported to her which she will probably ignore or just threw to can! Like she did with some other reports as saw this whole person time in the game, so it's not simple as that to ban people for surely foul language!
  • Activate Facebook