You are not logged in.

• "\( •_•)_†" started this thread

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 11:15am

Game is getting boring

Day after Day since the start of 2017 We were told Merge was going to happen.

almost 7 months later...........still no MERGE. We ask for updates and they hardly happen and when they do, it takes months.

In return we get a response that leaves a mystery if any of these updates the community has been asking will actually occur.

Game is busy at certain times of the day but then dies down rapidly. Face the same people day in and day out, Vice Cards been out for awhile now and still most

players....even NEW ones are left without a chance of obtaining modesty.mercy etc because for some reason VV packs are getting delayed.

Perhaps some players are looking for a new game to feed their addiction that this has caused, one with more rapid updates and more content in a timely fashion?

Just curious to what is actually the hold up on giving what the community wants. Its been long enough now.
#NoJusticeForCheaters

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "\( •_•)_†" (Jun 27th 2017, 11:24am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 11:49am

Merge should have had happened already but got delayed due to the DDoS attacks, but lately it seems like it is not on their minds anymore...

The lack of V&V packs and in general catch up Events seems to be due to the german Servers. They released a new Server there at the same time as we got S17 and german players bitched that it will just be another pay2win server again, then the german CM Sarenya promised then that it wont and since then the game went downhill (hidden removal of pan from trojan pack, forum Event that was created to let ppl catch up cards got suddenly changed and all worthy cards (Selaine, V&V, Tarots got excluded because german players complained again)).

I understand you dont want new servers to die out right away, but on new servers are usually 98% players who just leave their old server for a new one because they are too weak to keep up. The creation of the new Servers just ruins the older Servers more and more, as ppl leave for the chance to get good on a new server once (naive much) and also the holding back on old servers makes it impossible for ppl to catch up. If ppl could buy V&V packs and recharge packs the gap between whales and low vips and even f2p will get smaller and smaller. Just look how common even top tier tarots have become even for low vips and some free players. Let everyone have their modesty, glutonys ect and make the game great again.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 1:34pm

Hello :)

A server merger would definitely help make the game more active, and if Vice and Virtue packs were released then many people could buy at least 1 if not more. I've seen a lot of free and low VIP players bidding 2k-4k gold for Tarot cards in Auctions, and I'm assuming that gold comes from the excellent compensations being given out recently. A V&V pack costs 2998 gold, so most players would be able to open at least 1 pack, even free players (this month alone, they gave us 2250 gold as downtime compensation).

Besides, there are a lot of players who have been saving gold since Gluttony, the last V&V card, was released, hoping that the V&V packs would be released soon. Many on my friends list actually just login to collect daily rewards and donate to Guild, and logout again.

The reason? You simply CANNOT do arenas or any PvPs anymore since the whales are cruising around with 2x Modesty or 2x Mercy or 2x Modesty + 2x Salaine + Gluttony + Mercy. Crossbow Captains and Vampire Apprentices won't win you games, sadly:(

They won't give free V&V cards; that's just unfair and unreasonable for those that had purchased them, but if they could release the V&V packs then the numerous players who have been saving up gold could get 1 or 2 V&V cards, and that might just help them compete at higher PvPs.
The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 12:58am

Agree. I am bored. Same players, decks, whale cards I can't get.
Have to use best deck for wins - boring.
I still refuse yo do quilins and fairies. Beside they're boring again.
Boring bosses. Boring daily.
This game became boring.
Only exciting thing left is league. But opponents should build decks from the same pool so the luck is not a factor.
But as always my comment re league will be forgotten.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 12:26pm

Imo they simply need to stop charging top price for cards so that many more ppl could enjoy the stupidly op cards that ruin the game for everyone else unless you are prepared to spend £150 on a single card. I imagine they made much more money from the recent shaman for £20 than they did for selling modesty @£150. Only a few rich players can afford these and as a result it makes certain ppl untouchable.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 2:08pm

Stopped recharge long time ago. It's pointless.

• Activate Facebook

• "\( •_•)_†" started this thread

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 2:40pm

I agree and many others do too about the ridiculous pricing for these cards.

As for recharging...I see the small recharges as fair...like that shaman card is just really great all around, esp for the $20.

Anything over that, I will not go near.

#NoJusticeForCheaters
  • Activate Facebook