You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 7:53pm

A long time coming

Its about time, i give kal a rest, i will log, but rarely if i feel i need to log.

The new powers that be in charge of this game have decided to go on witch hunts and i dont feel like arguing over a dying game.

I have found a game that will allow me to play with my significant other without threats of ip bans, which i have been banned for twice now.

If anyone wants to join me i will be over on [Redacted]...it is free to play...they start you with 40 free packs, and even if people do pay there is a limit to how much they can buy on the game in total.

I am tired of being harassed on kal, by the people that claim they are keeping the rules in check, when i only log from two ip's and that hasnt changed. Good luck with this game guys, i will log if i feel like it, but i am not feeling it. Thanks arches i hope they pay you for each player you run off.

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Jun 27th 2017, 8:09pm) with the following reason: Removing game name, you cannot advertise another game on these forums!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 8:10pm

1) tell them if ur ip will be changing so they know

also, thanks for telling us :)

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "iArches" (Jun 27th 2017, 8:16pm) with the following reason: Removed message of account sanction and provocation.

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 1:51am

I am sorry that you have been harassed in KAL, I wish I could comfort you more, but sadly I do not know you that well. Mostly, I know you from creating the Lucky Star topic in the forum, and seeing the guildmates run around in Dark Champion, they seem really cool and strong, so I hope you at least created a strong set of friends in KAL while you were active. From my experience, it is sad to see you go, and although it is unfortunate that the name of the game you're moving to has been removed, I wish you the best of luck in it, and for that, you enjoy your experience there. Have fun, you deserve it. :)

• Activate Facebook

• "timothy123" is male

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 4:04am

what is the website url? i wanna try it out.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 8:36am

whats the game called? Someone Priv message it to me.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2017

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 10:09am

Please send priv to me too

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 10:12am

Bye.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 11:58am

The game he's mentioning doesn't exist anymore...!

Just mentioning :D

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Wednesday, June 28th 2017, 9:46pm

Awwww, well good bye anyu, try not to give them cause to eject you from that too.....

toodles :)

• Activate Facebook