You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Adam1

Common

• "Adam1" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:24am

Horses and Fodder

Right now leveling up horses is crazy expensive for those who don't regularly buy gold. As an example using my own character, I am currently 30/440 on copper war horse. Planning on doing 1 per day for 205 day (so I get essentially 2 for 1 obviously). I have 19 fodder currently, meaning I'll need 186 more. 186*30=5580. 5580. For stage 1. That's crazy. Is there any way we can get some events going in future to make fodder more easily attainable? Also I cannot be the only person wanting this, as everyone knows that getting horses up levels and getting good saddles can make a big difference in gameplay.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:39am

Your idea isn't fully wrong, but you're definitely a bit mistake for now. 440/440 is Stage 3, something that a free player really shouldn't desire. However, if a Saddle is what you want to use, go for stage 1, which is 77/440, and than a stage metal. If you are currently at 30/440, you only need 47 more fodder, or if one feed a day, 24 more days. In fact, if you currently have 19 fodder, just spent 150 gold (5*30) and be ready to get your horse staged in about a month.

Hope this helps. :)

• Activate Facebook

Adam1

Common

• "Adam1" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:45am

Oh wow thank you. I didn't know that, haven't started working on them yet and it's an area I really have no knowledge in. Thanks for clearing that up for me

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 12:55am

No worries. We all start from somewhere. :) Best of luck with staging, my friend!

• Activate Facebook

Starwind

Retired Teammember

• "Starwind" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2017

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 1:23am

You will also need the staging medals; they have been put on pretty good sale prices in the past, so keep a look out

:kitty: Starwind :kitty:
Game Master EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 3:47am

What is the level of stage 2 for fodder, by the way, and do you need one or two stage medals at that point?

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 3:49am

77- 1 medal
220- 2 medal
440-3 medal

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 8:03am

or in otherwords 6 medals total and its not really that exspensive to get stage 3 epic horse for non vip i did it with all ingame gold just really really time consuming

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 10:51am

yes. im currently on my way to level 2 as a free player. its not that hard. i stocked up on fodder from the sale event where it was 19 gold, and got some from the forum easter event.

if you run out of fodder. just buy 1 a day. it only costs you 15g too as you get 15 from activity rewards every days, then u get from bosses, league, weekly ranking rewards. rep etc etc.

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 2:57pm

like venge is saying it just takes a bit of sacrificing but once u have stage 3 you will never have to do it again and eventually itll have paid for itself from the gold refreshes on pony (maybe a year or two later lol but will have eventually paid for itself :P)

• Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 5:50pm

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it already but stage 3 might be paying off , when you reach stage 3 and have a horse of the same kind in your mail / inbox you can activate this horse and use stage medals to bring it to stage 3 which might help you keeping some gold (If you have free stage medals left etc)

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 4:05am

When you guys say reaching stage 3 pays for itself, for an epic horse which is at stage 3 (440/440 with all 3 stage metals) how much does it cost to extend it for a week, and a month? Thank you in advance.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 5:01am

it costs 60 less for a full month at each stage so 180 less then it starts at so i think it starts at 598 so will cost 418 at stage 3

• Activate Facebook