You are not logged in.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Monday, May 8th 2017, 8:37am

Tarot Pageant

Mynx Hammershock jumps on stage and grabs her mic

Mynx Hammershock: Welcome to the first ever tarot pageant, i am you host Mynx and today we will be showing off our friends The Tarots!!!

We have 24 amazing contestants, but there can only be one winner. Lets give it up for our first contestant, The Star!!

[i]The Star struggles her way on stage dragging her harp behind her, the harp at least twice her size[/i]

The Star: Uhmmm....i am star and i will be playing the harp, i hope it brings you inspiration.

The Star begins to play the harp, but a string breaks, causing her to cringe, she jumps up and hastitly withdraws offstage in a panic, triping over her harp.

Mynx Hammershock: Lets give it up for The Star people, she may be shy, but boy is she a cutey.

Its time to move on to our next contestant The Wheel

[i]Mynx stands on stage, as an akward silence fills the stands.....[/i]

The Wheel buzzes from offstage..

The Wheel: I dont have feet some help please.....

[i]Mynx's ears twitch in frustration as she picks up her hammer and walks off the stage stage left...The crowd hears metal being smashed violently off stage.
Mynx returns to the stage brushing metal off her shoulder.
[/i]

Mynx Hammershock: I apologize folks but sadly The Wheel could not make an appearance today, lets move on to our next contestant, The Justice!

[i]The Justice glides on stage gracefully and bows to the crowd
[/i]

The Justice : I will be showing the art of the storm strike with my whilwind ability, would anyone like to volunteer to assist me?

Mynx runs on stage, and nudges The Justice off stage

Mynx Hammershock: She is such a kidder folks, and graceful too. Justice would never ask members of our lovely audience to volunteer to be maimed..

[u]Mynx's ears twitch as a bead of sweat rolls down her face[/u]

Mynx Hammershock: Our next contender is The Hermit!!

The Hermit walks on stage and pulls a notecard from his sleeve, clearing his throught he reads...

The Hermit: I am a hermit, its bad enough a i have a cursed ability that every time one creature is summoned another creature appears.. Leave me alone.

The Hermit walks off stage

Mynx Hammershock: Well that was unexpected folks, lets bring out our next contestant!! The Death!!

The Death charges the stage on his horse, Mynx snatches her hammer and knocks the death off his horse.

Mynx Hammershock: No horses on stage, i told you this, You are Disqualified!!!!

The Death crawls off stage in defeat

Mynx Hammershock: Lets bring out The Strength!!

The Strength walks into the center of the stage her lion in tow. Mynx twitches in anger, her ears cross as she trys to control herself. First a horse and now a lion, she grumbles under her breath..

The Strength: I will be showing my strength by lifting this lion above my head, prepare yourselves to be amazed

The Strength lifts the lion above her head, and starts to toss the lion up and down, she smiles at the audience. The strength locks up...she had forgotten the only way to get the lion down was to toss it....She looks around and locks eyes with Mynx.

Mynx Hammyershock: Well thats it for strength folks, what an amazing display of power.

The Strength walks off stage still holding the lion above her head..

Mynx Hammershock: Lets meet The Hanged Women, Not only is she beautiful folks she doesn't have an animal companion!!!

The Hanged women glides down to the center of the stage on a rope she had prepared in the rafters, and spins around, spinning flawlessly, she flashes the crowd is in awe and begins to clap for her...but the applause is cut short as The Strengths lion runs on stage and trys to pounce her. The Hanged women shimmies up the rope and screeches.

The Hanged Women: I am not a chew toy!!!!

The Temperance runs on stage and smashes the lions skull in, dragging it offstage, The Strength shrieks....

Mynx rushes on stage to calm the crowd and nervously spouts...

Mynx Hammershock: Wow folks what an act!! Also it seems The Temperance has mad his appearance tonite so lets go onto our next tarot, The Mimic!!!

The Mimic floats onto stage and transforms into Mynx Hammershock

The Mimic: Look at me i am a pretty bunny girl

The Mimic flashes his copied forms panties and the audience and chuckles

Mynx Hammershock: You defective, perverted TAROT!!! You are suppose to turn into tarots!!!

Mynx Knocks The Mimic out with her hammer, and kicks the floating ball offstage

Mynx Hammershock: Its time for The Tower folks, This colorful reptile will make you rethink lizards!!!

The Tower shambles onto the stage, and shoots lighting from his mouth, The tower begins to shamble offstage.

Mynx Hammershock: Well folks a thunder breathing lizard, impressive or wha....

Mynx is interupted by The Sun swooping down and carrying off The Tower, a lightning bolt erupts from the sky and strikes the sun. The Tower falls from the sky with a thud, and chuckles as he scampers under a table.

Mynx Hammershock: A tough customer that Tower, folks, now lets see who is up next!!

The World walks on stage gracefully, and shocks Mynx into unconsiousness. She gracefully spreads her wings and levitates a few inches above the stage.

The World: A Pageant for tarots should be held by REAL CARDS, the bunny is done for, this is my show now, for i am the world..

Mynx crawls to her feet, her usual white colored ears, tented rose color in anger. She grabs her hammer and leaps into the air, smashing the world on the head with a critical hit, sending her to the pageant graveyard.

Mynx Hammershock: Nobody steals my show, Cut a gal a break already!!!

Mynx transforms her hammer back into a mic as the natural white color returns to her ears

Mynx Hammershock: Thats twelve of our beloved tarots folks, i think now would be a great time for an Intermission.

Intermission ( Due to time restraints the second half of the pageant will be continued next weekend )
:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 4:11am

Anyu where is The Cupid and The Chariot?

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 6:52am

2nd half of pageant, this weekend, i will write other 12

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7