You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:15am

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 3:52am) with the following reason: Replaced reported image with much better picture of a fluffy bunny.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:16am

if we cant be threatened or provoked, why u calling us cowards horsey?

This thread clearly is another example of how people get privileged above others and how some people get punished for things they did while others are free to do whatever they want end of this conversation have a nice day and don't forget to begg for more stuff , and influence people , and get not a single punshment for it
Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:16am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:19am

right back at you buddy, just like how u got priviledge for having red name tag ^^. ohhhh the irony

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:20am

right back at you buddy, just like how u got priviledge for having red name tag ^^. ohhhh the irony

Excuse me , which red name tagg are you talking about ? you seem to know more than me
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:20am

Quoted from "Westy"

This thread clearly is another example of how people get privileged above others and how some people get punished for things they did while others are free to do whatever they want end of this conversation have a nice day and don't forget to begg for more stuff , and influence people , and get not a single punshment for it
isnt all of what u said an accusation though horse?
he was just asking why u called them cowards was just a simple question imo.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Amarice" has been banned

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:22am

,,One of those rules being same ip addresses cant sell to each other is just one example, so for example if you are husband and wife, or brother and sister, you are allowed to sell a card from the same ip address to an account that uses the same ip address. Thats just a weak example, trust me i could rant for days about the rules.''

Dunno about that, think some are special ones and some are meant just to be screwed, so we here asked support and on forum too what gives to us family IP (no reply at all), when we got banned again for doing daily trades, it was called multiaccounting. On question how come multiaccount, when sended them their own mails about family IP status, then they change story to login times to close, and they asked to register again. So we said why we should, where in your rules is anything about expiration date of register or rule about login can't be too close (nowhere ofc). Ok not long ago we got info from game team member that it was boosting rule big LOL (boosting is fighting againt yoor alt in ranked arena, so nice to know that we still count there). Now this was explained to, noone is allowed to trade, all that is called boosting , sureee so words change their descriptions just like that, ofc have screen on all what I said here, but it will be just delete post, mute, wearning, ban or yeah house IP ban, so don't say that last CM was soooo good when instead of delete forum accounts we got here IP forum site bans, so she as worker lied that she is able to do it and before that allowed !!! aka !!! sign user now disgrace us on shoutbox and posts which later caused asking for delete accounts. After that reply from support we have here like 0 act in game, but who knows maybe login donate might be banable too as threwing crap on potential muti users is openly allowed in this game, reports on that should go to support but not to something like we have here it's not worth to call it support, they allow score boosting and this people are back after bans expire and usually they even do same things, but ban them usually takes few seasons nvm that you send good screens...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 1:53am) with the following reason: Removed player names from accusation and replaced with two exclamation marks.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:23am

the name tag that got u where u are today. Well done! :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:26am

Quoted from "Westy"

isnt all of what u said an accusation though horse?
he was just asking why u called them cowards was just a simple question imo.
Maybe you should read back who started , i am quite sure someone broke a rule and was talking about infractions taken on someone so i reacted at that, just like some of the written storys where definitely breaking rules but got 0 punishments so yeah the fair moderation is far from equal but yeah yeah i will be gaining a warning again for this because the truth needs to be hidden , perhaps you should check discord sometimes and see how they manipulate people same as that they are constantly harrassing people on this forum but never get a warning or whatever.
And still they are surprised that people get angry about the moderation.
Like i said they do things very good but at the point of moderation equality is far away.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 1:41am) with the following reason: Removed supposed fact about other players.

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:28am

you chat so much bull its unreal, read through discord its all me harassing u :D and plz check my last forum posts and tell me last time i harrased someone on here :love:

• Activate Facebook

Stryker

Common

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:32am

I would get banned from fb in finland if i use somekind like that image or even saying ?.

Edit : last word deleted by op. reason, Removed racial slur :P

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 3:51am) with the following reason: Removed racial slur. Updated quoted image which the first edit was referencing.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:32am

you chat so much bull its unreal, read through discord its all me harassing u :D and plz check my last forum posts and tell me last time i harrased someone on here :love:

please maybe you can fool yourself but not people who see the reality .
anyways i am wasting my time here which you clearly aren't worth

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 1:36am) with the following reason: Removed accusation about another player

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:33am

one big LOL.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 2:13am) with the following reason: Removed information about another player. Removed screenshot of removed information about another player. Changed the words accusation to information in my reason for edit due to feedback indicating I had selected the wrong word.

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:36am

i can fool myself? u cry bout rules but all u do is accuse me and insult me lmfao

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:40am

What accusation dear Game Master hmm, accounts banned for multiaccounting on forum, you want screens of that or maybe convo about it when bans were in process ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 1:54am) with the following reason: Removed profanity.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:43am

What accusation dear Game Master hmm, accounts banned for multiaccounting on forum, you want screens of that or maybe convo about it when bans were in process ?
The one I removed from your post. I don't want any screenshots or conversation logs as if you are correct in your assumption it has already been dealt with.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 7th 2017, 3:54am) with the following reason: Removed profanity from quote.

• Activate Facebook

• "Eillythia" is female

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2017

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:43am

Wow, this took a turn I was not expecting. Like an "S" curve going 80.

I love being me, it pisses off all the right people
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor
To love me I will always be in your heart
To hate me, I will always be in your mind
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:45am

i can fool myself? u cry bout rules but all u do is accuse me and insult me lmfao

Me crying , it is just me making a problem clear , which is that there are some people who get heavily privileged and can break rules freely while others get punished
have fun crying on discord and influencing people , i am wasting my time here

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Horsewhisperer" (May 7th 2017, 3:31am)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:46am

The one I removed from your post. I don't want any screenshots or conversation logs as if you are correct in your assumption it has already been dealt with.

My quote of your quote had failed you can fix that if you want :P

Then you shouldn't say accusation, just you are not allowed to discuss ban of other users etc hmm ?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:46am

Wow, this took a turn I was not expecting. Like an "S" curve going 80.
lol not quite what i was thinking but close enough
  • Activate Facebook