You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:25am

id say use crystals to unlock different horse skins but that will require coding from devs so no panda mount for me any time soon lol

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:30am

id say use crystals to unlock different horse skins but that will require coding from devs so no panda mount for me any time soon lol
Another good idea, so good that I want to help you achieve your ambition. You will need some sellotape and a mount sized picture of a panda. Once you have those, get back to me for additional instructions.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:37am

haha if i wasnt using my tv as a computer moniter id prob do what you are thinking

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:42am

Well that's that idea ruined. Plan B: Buy a Panda and sit on it whenever you enter arena. You will need to close your eyes and auto for this cheat code to work.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:45am

maybe if it was a giant stuffy but without ordering it online no store sells them here and ill use auto savage

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned
  • "Leonidas" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 3:29pm

Inspired by the discord discussion of Starwind and iArches, where they considered to let people take their unspend eggs with them to the next event of this kind, I made my own thoughts about that and came up with an idea that would push this even further.

I would turn the whole thing into some permanent and regular thing and change the eggs into some permanent “Event Points” as eggs are too much Easter themed. You could create a thread where we players can see their unspend “Event Points” in a list and as soon as a player wants to redeem something they would PM iArches and she would send him his choice within the next days and remove the points from his balance.

Instead of the regular Eyebreaker, Puzzles and other Events where usually only 3 winners get randomly picked and win a Legendary card or something, these events could from now on give Event Points to everyone who has it right. That way everyone would slowly build up their “Event Points Balance” which they could redeem for the great prices like in the Christmas and Easter Event. I would maybe even add a few more things into it like “legendary card of choice” for like 200 points, so free players even have a shot to get a Modesty or another top tier card once in a while. If you want to prevent that people “use” this feature to get new cards instead of recharging for them you could add an rule like “Excluding cards that are released within the last 6 months”, that way people would still recharge the newest cards but could catch up on some “older” cards which are still great.

This would have a lot of benefits in my opinion as everyone would win things and there wouldn’t be any “oh why did they pick this guy, he had the card already” moans anymore for Events like the Odin Eyebreaker for example. Also people wouldn’t get that angry anymore, if they dislike a single Event, as they wouldn’t get screwed out of top prices anymore, they would just get them an Event later, if something goes wrong.

The idea of kaynie on his own is very cool and off course it would be good to have good trade options or people to have a option to keep points and trade them in when they see something they really like
I sadly have to say that Vice and Virtues are to special , We know that people really like them but thats simply a rule.
Probably it might be possible to add some good cards in it , buut that would require suggestions which would be reasonable (We made a cyber Monday and not many liked it) so it would require some thoughtfull thinking of what cards would be reasonable and how many points would be fair for those cards.
Restrictions are quite normal , like Vice/Virtues excluded . But good ideas on expansion of rewards are Always welcome.
A better idea though if you ask me would be to get those special events have more suitable cards (Like the eyebreaker event could contain a suggested card which many peops would like) , Or items which people would like . That way the special events would have nice rewards , but also Easter and Christmas events can be made better.
Lets say we could add stuff to the trade points and make the shop better .
Just my thoughts about the suggestion

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Leonidas" (Apr 27th 2017, 3:35pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 3:46pm

Its just an raw idea, its ofc open to changes, the main reason I added cards as an option is that the there wouldnt be any cards from the random eyebreaker, puzzles ect anymore the benefits of this idea would be that there are not only 3 winners as everyone would have the chance to get points and it would make the event interesting for everyone, sometimes in the past ppl had the price card already or simply didnt liked it. Here they could choose goodies and cards they want. Restrictions on cards could be simply added, but in my opinion at this point it would be healthy for the game to let ppl choose from any but the newest cards, 200 points equal 150 black opal fragments in my suggestion which is a very high price and wouldnt make all op cards common all of sudden as ppl would maybe get 1 card a year. In my opinion it would atleast help some f2p and smaller vips to smaller the gap a little and might raise the pvp activity again

Yes , I totally agree that this would be a very good idea for f2p players aswell the pay players because of the possibility to choose the thing you really like which makes people less likely to complain (Because they can keep points and trade in later) What I am wondering though is what would be suitable additions to this event , what could we place into those shops.
We will have to take multiple usefull items to give everyone a fair chance at gaining usefull stuff.
Opal Fragments definitely a good option , the amount should be decided though , in case we add cards , what would be cards suitable in a this kind of shop.
(Beause lets be hounest it will need to be reasonable cards to overpower the urge to go for the black opal fragments) Or which items would be appropriate in such kind of shop to make sure everyone would be happy (Because to me looks very likely that everyone will simply go for the black opal fragments if we would invent it this way)
Well basically just asking for more ideas to put in case of this kind of shop.
  • Activate Facebook

kovarnis

Common

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 6:44pm

Crystal Rush:

allow things to be purchased with crystals. This then means once you have everything level 20 your not left with heaps of crystal left.

then you buy things with crystal and the more you spend the more rewards you get, just like with gold rush
best solution what to do with crystals when have all 20 is to raise buildings cap lvl cap was raised why not buildings
  • Activate Facebook

• "Dragon" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 6:48pm

Crystal currency. Can't do anything with it. Maybe like a exchange machine between gold-silver-crystal-ruby.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:00pm

I decided to shape the whole thing a little bit up and make it more visual with examples

General explanation of the Event:

• regular Events (e. g. two a month) that give a small amount of Event Points either as a Main Price or if you want to keep the original idea of the Events that give older cards to 3 random Players, the Event Points could be the participation price instead of the usual silver.
  • the Points can be exchanged for certain items like Black Opal Fragments, Fire Ruby, Gear, Cards etc.
  • the Balance of everyone’s Event Points will be visible in an stickied forum thread
  • to Exchange your Event Points, you PM the CM with the Item of your choice. Within a few days, will receive the Item and the corresponding points will be withdrawn from your Balance

Example of Events:
  • Ingame Events (kill X Hard bosses for Y Event Points, play X 1v1/2v2/4v4 PvP games for Y Event Points, do X Tower Levels for Y Event Points, do X number of Battlements for Y Event Points, combine X cards of Y rarity to gain Z Event Points etc.)
  • Word Games (find KaL related words in a grid of random letters, put random letters in the right order to build a KaL related word etc.)
  • Riddles (Einstein’s puzzle, who am I, Crosswords etc.)
  • Eyebreaker
  • Guess the Card
  • Create a Card
  • Puzzles

More Events could be added, I just lack the creativity to come up with more right now. :)

Example of Prices:
  • 200 Event Points – Legendary Card of Choice (Excluding Recharge Cards that got released within the last 6 Months)
  • 60 Event Points - 45x Opal Fragments
  • 50 Event Points - 1x Fire Ruby
  • 50 Event Points - 1x Legendary Saddle
  • 40 Event Points - 1x Tarot Pack (S1-16 ONLY)
  • 40 Event Points - 1x Champion's Pack (S17 ONLY)
  • 35 Event Points - 1x Godlike Box
  • 30 Event Points - 1x Scarlet Synth Crystal OR Challenger Pack
  • 25 Event Points - Mount of Choice OR 1x Legendary Equip of Choice (Excludes Lover's Ring)
  • 20 Event Points - Godlike Wise Saddle
  • 15 Event Points - Fire Opal OR 2x 100k Silver
  • 10 Event Points - 10x Fodder OR 4x Lush Fodder OR 1x Legendary Gem OR 1x Lunar Chest (Epic)
  • 5 Event Points - 1x Synth Crystal OR Class Crystal

Its basically the same rewards as during the the Easter Event, I added two things which I think could be great additions (written in italian) to close the Imbalance and powergap in the game a bit. I think an Event every 2nd (for like 10 Points) or 4th (for around 20 Points) weekend would be great, so the highest possible amount of Points per year would be at around 220 which equals 165 Black Opal Fragments (1,667 Black Opals a Year) or one card of choice. Of course you can tweak the numbers, if you think they are too good :)

Benefits of small and more regular Events instead of an Event Marathon every 3-6 Months:
  • the game will feel more “taken care of” as there will be more Events more regularly, right now it sometimes feels like nothing happens for months and the game becomes a bit stall and then all of sudden there is a one week long event marathon where we feel forced to play to not miss out
  • Players don’t get shafted anymore if they go on vacation/holidays during the “active week”
  • less complaints if someone misses an Event or messes up during it as the rewards are small amounts of Event Points and Players do not miss the Top Tier Reward anymore if it happens, it will just get delayed a bit.
  • less stressful for CM/GMs as you do not have to do overtimes with Event Marathons and you will receive much less complaints (probably)
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Vengeance (27.04.2017), Alenka (27.04.2017)

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:06pm

I decided to shape the whole thing a little bit up and make it more visual with examples

regular Events (e. g. two a month) that give a small amount of Event Points either as a Main Price or if you want to keep the original idea of the Events that give older cards to 3 random Players, the Event Points could be the participation price instead of the usual silver. the Points can be exchanged for certain items like Black Opal Fragments, Fire Ruby, Gear, Cards etc.the Balance of everyone’s Event Points will be visible in an stickied forum threadto Exchange your Event Points, you PM the CM with the Item of your choice. Within a few days, will receive the Item and the corresponding points will be withdrawn from your Balance

Example of Events:
Ingame Events (kill X Hard bosses for Y Event Points, play X 1v1/2v2/4v4 PvP games for Y Event Points, do X Tower Levels for Y Event Points, do X number of Battlements for Y Event Points, combine X cards of Y rarity to gain Z Event Points etc.)Word Games (find KaL related words in a grid of random letters, put random letters in the right order to build a KaL related word etc.)Riddles (Einstein’s puzzle, who am I, Crosswords etc.)EyebreakerGuess the CardCreate a CardPuzzles
More Events could be added, I just lack the creativity to come up with more right now.

Example of Prices:
200 Event Points – Legendary Card of Choice (Excluding Recharge Cards that got released within the last 6 Months)60 Event Points - 45x Opal Fragments50 Event Points - 1x Fire Ruby50 Event Points - 1x Legendary Saddle
40 Event Points - 1x Tarot Pack (S1-16 ONLY)40 Event Points - 1x Champion's Pack (S17 ONLY)35 Event Points - 1x Godlike Box30 Event Points - 1x Scarlet Synth Crystal OR Challenger Pack25 Event Points - Mount of Choice OR 1x Legendary Equip of Choice (Excludes Lover's Ring)20 Event Points - Godlike Wise Saddle15 Event Points - Fire Opal OR 2x 100k Silver10 Event Points - 10x Fodder OR 4x Lush Fodder OR 1x Legendary Gem OR 1x Lunar Chest (Epic)5 Event Points - 1x Synth Crystal OR Class Crystal
Its basically the same rewards as during the the Easter Event, I added two things which I think could be great additions (written in italian) to close the Imbalance and powergap in the game a bit. I think an Event every 2nd (for like 10 Points) or 4th (for around 20 Points) weekend would be great, so the highest possible amount of Points per year would be at around 220 which equals 165 Black Opal Fragments (1,667 Black Opals a Year) or one card of choice. Of course you can tweak the numbers, if you think they are too good

Benefits of small and more regular Events instead of an Event Marathon every 3-6 Months:
the game will feel more “taken care of” as there will be more Events more regularly, right now it sometimes feels like nothing happens for months and the game becomes a bit stall and then all of sudden there is a one week long event marathon where we feel forced to play to not miss outPlayers don’t get shafted anymore if they go on vacation/holidays during the “active week”less complaints if someone misses an Event or messes up during it as the rewards are small amounts of Event Points and Players do not miss the Top Tier Reward anymore if it happens, it will just get delayed a bit.less stressful for CM/GMs as you do not have to do overtimes with Event Marathons and you will receive much less complaints (probably)

amen
Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:14pm

• regular Events (e. g. two a month) that give a small amount of Event Points either as a Main Price or if you want to keep the original idea of the Events that give older cards to 3 random Players, the Event Points could be the participation price instead of the usual silver.
  • the Points can be exchanged for certain items like Black Opal Fragments, Fire Ruby, Gear, Cards etc.
  • the Balance of everyone’s Event Points will be visible in an stickied forum thread
  • to Exchange your Event Points, you PM the CM with the Item of your choice. Within a few days, will receive the Item and the corresponding points will be withdrawn from your Balance

Example of Events:
  • Ingame Events (kill X Hard bosses for Y Event Points, play X 1v1/2v2/4v4 PvP games for Y Event Points, do X Tower Levels for Y Event Points, do X number of Battlements for Y Event Points, combine X cards of Y rarity to gain Z Event Points etc.)
  • Word Games (find KaL related words in a grid of random letters, put random letters in the right order to build a KaL related word etc.)
  • Eyebreaker
  • Guess the Card
  • Create a Card
  • Puzzles

More Events could be added, I just lack the creativity to come up with more right now. :)

Example of Prices:
  • 200 Event Points – Legendary Card of Choice (Excluding Recharge Cards that got released within the last 6 Months)
  • 25 Event Points - Mount of Choice OR 1x Legendary Equip of Choice (Excludes Lover's Ring)
  • 10 Event Points - 10x Fodder OR 4x Lush Fodder OR 1x Legendary Gem OR 1x Lunar Chest (Epic)

Its basically the same rewards as during the the Easter Event, I added two things which I think could be great additions (written in italian) to close the Imbalance and powergap in the game a bit. I think an Event every 2nd (for like 10 Points) or 4th (for around 20 Points) weekend would be great, so the highest possible amount of Points per year would be at around 220 which equals 165 Black Opal Fragments (1,667 Black Opals a Year) or one card of choice. Of course you can tweak the numbers, if you think they are too good :)

• the game will feel more “taken care of” as there will be more Events more regularly, right now it sometimes feels like nothing happens for months and the game becomes a bit stall and then all of sudden there is a one week long event marathon where we feel forced to play to not miss out
  • Players don’t get shafted anymore if they go on vacation/holidays during the “active week”
  • less complaints if someone misses an Event or messes up during it as the rewards are small amounts of Event Points and Players do not miss the Top Tier Reward anymore if it happens, it will just get delayed a bit.
  • less stressful for CM/GMs as you do not have to do overtimes with Event Marathons and you will receive much less complaints (probably)

200 Event Points – Legendary Card of Choice (Excluding Recharge Cards that got released within the last 6 Months)
My suggestion would be to exclude vice/virtues from this, and maybe in return allow cards which have been released within this 6 months , (Basically means that we make a list with cards which will be excluded) Further i don't see problems and think that the rewards are quite fair.
There are some other events which are also possible but i am sure that you will see some more GM/Mods organised events which perhaps will also fit into a event like this.

Anyways shortly summarised , I really would like this kind of events , but sadly we cannot promise it happening, but yes its an amazing idea.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:16pm

even better

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:22pm

Crystal currency. Can't do anything with it. Maybe like a exchange machine between gold-silver-crystal-ruby.

About this crystal problem : Yes we should find something to do with those resources , please give us as many good ideas as you can for them
  • Activate Facebook

Starwind

Retired Teammember

• "Starwind" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2017

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:22pm

Example of Events:
  • Eyebreaker
  • Guess the Card
  • Create a Card
  • Puzzles

Example of Prices:

Kudos for adding the "(probably)"

My original idea for the points carryover was meant to only extend to the next event. However, your suggestion isn't terrible either....
keep in mind though, iArches is really trying to move us past the kill boss x times events, and more toward things that are interactive and less rote. Try thinking of what some GM/player events (league,dark champ, etc.) would be worth point-wise, and how she could maintain the points lists/other restrictions that she would need to impose
:kitty: Starwind :kitty:
Game Master EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:24pm

the era of iArches. oh this is going to be very good if she is keeping away from those types event

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:35pm

but those type of events make it so EVERYONE does not have the same chance to do them dark champion and league alot of times(not all the time) are just for lucky ppl who que at the right time .... i dislike that type of stuff cause it turns the game into oh i qued faster or im luckier then u so i found the right thing(event 7 anyone) id rather have events where everyone has a fair chance of getting stuff even if not quite as interactive but i do like kaynies idea just putting in my 2 cents

• Activate Facebook

• "Dragon" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:40pm

Yup, based of how poorly event 7 went we came to a conclusion to stop RNG based event.

• Activate Facebook