You are not logged in.

• "Amarice" has been banned
  • "Amarice" started this thread

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 8:42am

Add to Forbidden Zone Guide

Ok we don't reach the last reward in FZ nowadays and i know that many players still avoid that event, because they are afraid of losing their hard earned ingredients, so i will try to help a little. ;)

First till you reach 2000 points trade only this :
- 100 Energy Fragments for Epic Gem
- 100 Magic Fragments for Epic Gem
- 100 Soul Fragments for Epic Gem
- 30 Good Gems for 20 Gold

You should do it, because after 2000 points you lose that trade, so best is get all Gold from your Good Gems and get how many you can Epic Games for trade for Gold after 2000 points.

Second after you reach 2000 points trade only this :
- 10 Rare Gems for 30 Gold
- 5 Epic Games for 80 Gold
- 1 Legendary Gem for 100 Gold
- Elixir of Energy for 10 000 Silver Gift Pack (in past that was great for silver income now it's your choice)

After you reach 3000 points in FZ remember to click World Points Rewards before event will expire in past it was really big income of Silver, click there Claim x5 if we will be lucky also don't forget to use all your points in Points Store i advise to buy only :
- Legendary Gems and when too low points for them then Epic Games
You just save them and trade for gold at next FZ event.

How to get more ingredients - it's quite simple, go to Reputation-Shop-buy max (99) Common (1 Star) cards go to Alchemy Lab and extract them at one shoot, then you get more ingredients btw, ofc you can extract other cards too but this are quite most useless and the cheapest.

How to get more Legendary Gems, so at Auction House as you all know when your card is sold you get Rubies for it, my advise is to save them and buy later for them in Shop-Item, Legendary Gems i counted it so for me they are better to buy than Epic Gems, some of Rubies you should save btw for Act.Rewards-Buy any Pack with Gold, Rubies will count as Gold here so i buy just one Novice's pack per day.

In this way if you are active and login in game during event once each hour how many times you can, trust me you will get 2000-3000 gold, because trade changes after one hour, so best is to check it often.

It's made mostly for non vip players, because vips will trade more stuff to get more points in FZ anyways. I know that so many of you know all this here, but i play this game too and i meet so many that don't know like any of this, so hopefully i will help someone with this thread. 8o

It was good for 14 days FZ if this 7 days thingy stays then well they will shoot in their own feet again...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 9:30am

i never expected to write something like this,
but excellent guide and very helpful
thx Amarice

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:54am

They say they decided to shorten FZ to 7 days. I dunno why=/ Usually if you exchange with the method you wrote you need about 8-10 days to exchnage all 67 epic stones on gold that you claimed to reach 2k points. Or if you lucky with draws and check shuffle stably every hour when you awake without missing you could exchange all resourecs with max efficiency for 5-6 days. I think a bit more than 7 days, for example, 9-10 days for FZ would be perfect tho:))

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 9:59pm

We couldn't finish FZ in 2 weeks collectively for months.
How are we supposed to do it in 1 week?
GMs please reevaluate or explain why this has happened?
No flames just discussion.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 10:22pm

FZ was delayed and 1 week isn't the new normal. Chaotic Wastes and Supremacy are running at the moment too which isn't what usually happens either. FZ was shortened this time because of the delay and everything else that's been/is happening. The next FZ will be for 2 weeks, unless there is another delay of course...

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 11:47pm

Thanks for quick reply.
All good then.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, April 24th 2017, 4:56am