You are not logged in.

[Feedback] gg iArches

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

  • "Arrogance" is male

Posts: 175

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Location: In Your Mind

Occupation: Destroying Blacklight

Thanks: 21

  • Send private message

261

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 4:08am

lmao

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 6

Date of registration: Jan 4th 2017

  • Send private message

262

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:57am

Actually there is a 5th! :D

Screenshot by Lightshot

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 63

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

  • Send private message

263

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 6:17am

I am for once happy for event that took me 5 minutes at work on a crappy phone :D now just to get home and not to forget where all those ladies are hidden :D

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 86

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Location: Cold country

  • Send private message

264

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:29am

Ah ye all heretics and blasphemers *devil's smile*

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 86

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Location: Cold country

  • Send private message

265

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:59am

Thanks guys for playing league utill the end:) You really are heroes playing so many hours non-stop!:O

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Stryker

Common

Posts: 11

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

  • Send private message

266

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 7:23pm

Done this event at 1min, really easy.

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 62

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

  • Send private message

267

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 12:52pm

Thanks guys for playing league utill the end:) You really are heroes playing so many hours non-stop!:O

You allowed all that wanted to get the quest done to succeed.
Big bravo!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Posts: 958

Thanks: 245

  • Send private message

268

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 10:50pm

please do not give us the chance event the german servers have for the last day of easter. make up a new event before its to late, please. You will safe us all from frustration and yourself from a lot of hate and rage. D:

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Forn

Good

Posts: 46

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

  • Send private message

269

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 10:55pm

I'm scared... ;(

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Posts: 958

Thanks: 245

  • Send private message

270

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 10:59pm

Its pick a number between 1-12, behind every number some amount of eggs is hidden. 25 eggs is there 1 time, 15 eggs 2 times, 10 eggs 4 times, 5 eggs 5 times.
If you had full eggs from previous events, then you will have a 8,33 % chance to get 90 fragments, 25 % chance to get 45 fragments + 1 fire ruby and a 75 % chance to get screwed.

Events were supposed to be fun and require effort, no? This Event is purely lazy and luck based, you just pick one number and pray, how can that be fun for anyone.. :(

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Forn

Good

Posts: 46

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

  • Send private message

271

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 11:07pm

I'm no longer scared.

I can understand why if you want max eggs that would be a joke though. Means you have no control over it.... ?(

It's nice in the fact that you can definitely get "some" eggs without having to do much, but if you had maximum eggs up to now, it's really unfair, I don't have max, so I won't complain, but can understand those that do.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forn" (Apr 24th 2017, 12:01am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Posts: 483

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thanks: 3

  • Send private message

272

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 11:37pm

Its pick a number between 1-12, behind every number some amount of eggs is hidden. 25 eggs is there 1 time, 15 eggs 2 times, 10 eggs 4 times, 5 eggs 5 times.
If you had full eggs from previous events, then you will have a 8,33 % chance to get 90 fragments, 25 % chance to get 45 fragments + 1 fire ruby and a 75 % chance to get screwed.

Events were supposed to be fun and require effort, no? This Event is purely lazy and luck based, you just pick one number and pray, how can that be fun for anyone.. :(


This is why nobody plays the lottery or goes to casino's anymore because it isn't fun to have a wild stab in the dark and maybe get lucky, except they do and they do and they sometimes do. Sorry if the event isn't your idea of fun but it's the event we've got. Will it still not be fun if you pick the right box?
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "Aniket181" is male

Posts: 85

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Location: India

Occupation: Charity Worker

  • Send private message

273

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 11:51pm

Sigh. A Lucky Draw? Really?



Some of us were so close to actually getting 90 Black Opal Fragments, and getting our very first awakened so that we have a 5% chance of competing with the top players.

But nope. The iceberg has showed up. This dream boat is sailing right into it. A 1 in 12 chance of getting 25 eggs? lol



Almost makes all those hours of questing, solving, and battling redundant.



You should have posted this quest as the very first quest. See how many people actually do the other 6.


Not raise our hopes until 99%, then shatter the whole thing.


Luck, it's always luck.


What a shame.


How is this even a quest? I agree with Kaynie, it's a purely lazy, business-minded approach to reduce the number of players getting 90 opal fragments, restrict them to 45, then hope they purchase the remaining 45 out of frustration or something.

I don't understand.


Why?

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Aniket181" (Apr 24th 2017, 12:03am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 62

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

  • Send private message

274

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 11:57pm

I think comparing Easter Events to lottery is a big mistake.

Lottery is a form of gambling that makes millions of people to loose and the lottery organiser to win. Yes some soul gets a win but the chances are like sand in a beach. And the win is funded by all other loosing + organiser always winning. THIS IS GAMBLING and is an abusive system playing on people's hopes / perception. Some call this hac.k etc.


Easter Event is a occasion to celebrate something amazing if you are believer and just to be happy if you are not. No bad feeling, risks, bad emotions. Just joy and celebrations.

Hope you all had good and joyful Easter,

Yours truly,
Alizeen

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "Aniket181" is male

Posts: 85

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Location: India

Occupation: Charity Worker

  • Send private message

275

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:00am

No offence, but in my 4 years of playing Kings and Legends, this Lucky Draw final quest is, hands down, the most ridiculous "Quest" I have ever come across.

Unfair, luck-based, all-or-nothing-or-just-leave-it style of event. It doesn't have anything to do with Easter.

if you had maximum eggs up to now, it's really unfair, I don't have max, so I won't complain, but can understand those that do.
I am one of many who fall in this 'maximum egg' category. Did every quest carefully, checked them a dozen times, made sure to login at absurd hours to complete them, checked my local time with CET time, uploaded correctly, and made sure that I have the maximum eggs possible.


And now they ask us to randomly pick a number between 1 and 12.

Nothing to say.
The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aniket181" (Apr 24th 2017, 12:50am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 339

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Location: United States

Thanks: 3

  • Send private message

276

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:12am

this event EVEN MORE SO then the gm event is designed to keep players from getting 120 eggs instead of giving us a fair chance to EARN them in and event this is a low blow a very very low blow as a player im hurt that u guys would even consider an event like this with the prizes that are on the line give ppl a way to earn the eggs not slap in there face 11 outta 12 times. if this were just BONUS eggs for luck that would be fine but if these count toward the actual 120 total then they are not a REWARD for helping more of a hope u get lucky on your PAY CHECK from the factory ..... oh you didnt well too bad

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "Aniket181" is male

Posts: 85

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Location: India

Occupation: Charity Worker

  • Send private message

277

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:18am

It's a disgrace, to say the least.

They make the players queue up for 25 hours+ in Sealed League, toil out chunks of time doing puzzles and stuff....and at the end, they ask us, LITERALLY, ask us to pick a number between 1 and 12.

Garbage final "quest". Cheap marketing at it's finest.

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Posts: 483

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thanks: 3

  • Send private message

278

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:40am

I think comparing Easter Events to lottery is a big mistake.

Lottery is a form of gambling that makes millions of people to loose and the lottery organiser to win. Yes some soul gets a win but the chances are like sand in a beach. And the win is funded by all other loosing + organiser always winning. THIS IS GAMBLING and is an abusive system playing on people's hopes / perception. Some call this hac.k etc.


Easter Event is a occasion to celebrate something amazing if you are believer and just to be happy if you are not. No bad feeling, risks, bad emotions. Just joy and celebrations.

Hope you all had good and joyful Easter,

Yours truly,
Alizeen


Perhaps it wasn't the best comparison, but the lottery is picking 6 or 7 numbers and this is just picking 1 in the hope of gaining something. Every box has some eggs in it, it just might not be the amount of eggs you'd hoped for, It's the event we have whether we like it or not and a lot of people do like a bit of a gamble though perhaps not in this particular context. The potential maximum for eggs was just that, a potential, Some will reach it, some will get close, some will be a long way off it. Everyone who did something should be able to get something... and it's something which is certainly better than nothing.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "Aniket181" is male

Posts: 85

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Location: India

Occupation: Charity Worker

  • Send private message

279

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:49am

Everyone who did something should be able to get something... and it's something which is certainly better than nothing.


With all due respect Parabellum, is this the reply you give to those of us who spent 25 hours in Sealed League doing the GM battle fight? Spent 4 hours solving the puzzle? A couple more for the other quests?

So that we "might be able to get something" ?

You work for the company, so you will defend whatever they say or put up as the quest. You will seek to justify it.


I wonder what your reactions would have been, were you one of us players.

It's a cheap shot, and you know it. Not the GM part of you, the human part.
The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Posts: 483

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thanks: 3

  • Send private message

280

Monday, April 24th 2017, 1:06am

Everyone who did something should be able to get something... and it's something which is certainly better than nothing.


With all due respect Parabellum, is this the reply you give to those of us who spent 25 hours in Sealed League doing the GM battle fight? Spent 4 hours solving the puzzle? A couple more for the other quests?

So that we "might be able to get something" ?

You work for the company, so you will defend whatever they say or put up as the quest. You will seek to justify it.


I wonder what your reactions would have been, were you one of us players.

It's a cheap shot, and you know it. Not the GM part of you, the human part.



Considering I just gave that reply, yes, yes it is. The events were optional, nobody forced anyone to do sealed league or jigsaws, I assume people did it because they wanted eggs to exchange for prizes. The whole idea of a competition is to compete and my opinion on this is my own, just for the record. I actually work for the community and put in extra time to make sure everyone had a better chance of getting their eggs via league. I understand most of the frustrations but I don't agree with them all. There is no might get something, if you've done the events you stated then you will get something, It might not be something and something else, but it's something. Apologies if my response sounded like a cheap shot, because it certainly wasn't intended to be. I said should get something, not might, as I know some players weren't even doing the event (with regard to league).
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook