You are not logged in.

[Feedback] gg iArches

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 1:44pm

Hello,

Unfortunately I have still not been able to even find 1 GM, despite my best efforts (14 hours and 21 battles). Many of my friends are saying the same. I do not think my luck is going to change, as my tickets are nearly over.

In December, we had a similar Christmas event in which CM Lilpwnd asked us to fight 1v1s and 2v2s. The winner gets full points, the vanquished none. However, just like here, there was a limit of a certain number of points. You needed to win around 5 fights to reach this (5x2 = 10 points or something). The ones who lost, however, gained 1 point for every 2 defeats or something, so they eventually reached the required amount. Basically, either win X battles or participate in 2X battles to complete quest. This was fair and effort-based, since everybody could complete it without depending 100% on Lady Luck.

After spending hours and hours on the previous effort-based quests (the puzzle alone took me 285 minutes to solve), failing to a luck-based quest is a shame. Many of us actually deserve better. Just a thought

Thank you, and good day :)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:01pm

Like Parabellum wrote somewhere, save your last tickets for tomorrow and use the GM catch times then and avoid EU evenings. If you are lucky nearly only the GMs are left then in que.

As a side note 21 fights isnt that much when i compare it to the amount of battles i did.

• Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:09pm

Hello,

Since I am powerless at this point, and have no other means, I will try what you suggested. But then again, 99% of players are probably waiting to do the same.

Thank you.

• Activate Facebook

• "Dragon" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:20pm

Haha, I get more league battles than arena. Arena is always empty, have to do 50 prac for my weekly rewards.

OT: thanks for adding more gm and time slot to accommodate players in the US. Appreciate the effort to make this happen. Look forward to the rest of the event and hope it's not luck reliant like this one

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:41pm

Very unfair towards s17

Other servers could have saved tons of tickets during seasons over time and could just spoam as much as they want while i spent 10 tickets and met just 1 GM...

Very unhappy with the event,if there was possibilty to give bad criticism in book of records you would definetly earn one for this.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:59pm

Hello,

I agree with Sherlock. This one event was not well thought out at all. The efforts are not linked with the rewards. Older servers have a definitive edge, and the lucky players who have completed it have done so through luck and luck alone.

If it's going to be luck based events, then all the events should be luck based. Making players, especially newer players who are the single most vital element of this game's survival, toll in the earlier quests with the lure of max rewards, only to be faltered for absolutely no fault of their own due to bad luck, does little for anyone :(

Everyone I've asked have either completed it, or are yet to meet 1 GM. Nothing more is needed to say that it's pure luck, and those that fail here will not have the interest or spirit to do the other quests, since the flow is lost.

Thank you!

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:03pm

its not their fault you can make a league deck then. yes it was based on luck i get it, but the key is making a good deck so u get as many chances (up to 12) for each ticket.

also, s17 has already has 1/2 season ends so has had a chance to get tickets from that too

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:05pm

Sorry but my experience shows me that I have personally met a lot of s17 players , everyone has gained League tickets from us before this event started , everyone has equal chances to meet us , we can understand the worries but still you cannot say that you weren't able to play.
Anyways we will take it in consideration for when we have to decide events again.

• Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:28pm

No Easter event should be based on luck. I don't know about you, but I strongly believe in equality and justice. And if it's based on luck, like you stated, it's not equality.

It's not about the number of League tickets - it's the reward for the effort.

So those who have completed all the previous quests perfectly, but failed to find a GM in this one, get nothing?

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 4:25pm

@Leonidas I met you twice already. Yeah i hope 1 more wil be there. But you or anyone else @Vengenance can tell me that its fair. Other(older) servers had atleast 12 seasons(s16,others had way more) + numerous events and etc so they could have way larger number of tickets stacked than we do. In terms of equallity,deffinetly not true. If someone have 30-40--100 tickets they can spam way more than we do,even if we saved for all seasons+ ones we got for this event specially we could have max 30ish tickets. But considering all the meantime events and that we could not possibly know that this event will contain league quest,you saying that you met quite a few s17 people is quite inappropriate answer to what i was saying.

I am not saying that event is bad, not saying that you did not want us all to have great time,i'm very thankful for easter event. But saying its equal for everyone based on 9 tickets you gaveus,is very tilting thing. I already spent 12 tickets,met you twice. That says it all.. If i did not save tickets form past season i would have no chance to finish the event.

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 4:34pm

@Leonidas I met you twice already. Yeah i hope 1 more wil be there. But you or anyone else @Vengenance can tell me that its fair. Other(older) servers had atleast 12 seasons(s16,others had way more) + numerous events and etc so they could have way larger number of tickets stacked than we do. In terms of equallity,deffinetly not true. If someone have 30-40--100 tickets they can spam way more than we do,even if we saved for all seasons+ ones we got for this event specially we could have max 30ish tickets. But considering all the meantime events and that we could not possibly know that this event will contain league quest,you saying that you met quite a few s17 people is quite inappropriate answer to what i was saying.

I am not saying that event is bad, not saying that you did not want us all to have great time,i'm very thankful for easter event. But saying its equal for everyone based on 9 tickets you gaveus,is very tilting thing. I already spent 12 tickets,met you twice. That says it all.. If i did not save tickets form past season i would have no chance to finish the event.

What i meant to say is that the event is the same for everyone at certain points which means the following :
Everyone gained : 9x free league tickets
Everyone has same chance to face us
That not everyone has the same amount of league tickets definitely is true and we can understand it
But we still think it is possible to do the event.
However we will keep this in our mind if when we are planning to do events , might be able to find a solution if it repeats
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 4:58pm

@ leonidas

I agree in theory everyone have same chance to meet you.
But considering amounts of tickets,in practical,some people have more chance than others,
Its simple math,the more you stay in league(more tickets you have) you have better chance to get battle against MoD or GM.
100 matches or 10 matches...not the same:)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:22pm

i started with like 30tickets, this event wasnt as bad as i initially thought :

:star::star::star::star:

P.S they gave u 9 tickets, thats 108 chances to find 3 them

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:42pm

P.S they gave u 9 tickets, thats 108 chances to find 3 them
In what world? In average thatss 45 chances mor likely. No chance in the world u get 12 matches. Getting above 5 is hard. I wasted 3 tickets to not even get decent leg nor epic. Just sayin.

And now mentioning league. This silver is insulting in picks. Very. it should be enchanced or removed. 500 or 1k silver at this stage of game just makes no sense. And i think majority of community would agree.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sherlock" (Apr 20th 2017, 5:54pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:46pm

but thats how many maximum chances u can get, its true, 9 x 12 = 108

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:49pm

14x9..

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:54pm

not everyone in older server can save tickets fyi.only top notch player get a lot league tickets.i start with 9 tickets, the one i get from this event, and i spent 5 tickets to do the quest.
Hello,

Unfortunately I have still not been able to even find 1 GM, despite my best efforts (14 hours and 21 battles). Many of my friends are saying the same. I do not think my luck is going to change, as my tickets are nearly over.

how can u spend 14 hours and only 21 battles? average for league battle is around 5-10 minutes i think. so with the amount of time u spend, u should be able to do much more battles. no hate though, just saying.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 5:55pm

9 tickets with 12 matches each = 108 matches in total. 12 matches means you have to finish 9/3 on average, 75 % winrate. Thats possible

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 6:10pm

Leonidas, what server are you logging in on? I have a theory that it pairs you with people on your server in preference, because that's what I experienced prior to this event and also during this event.

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 6:16pm

Mod_Leonidas is on Server 1-4 :)

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook