You are not logged in.

[Feedback] gg iArches

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 9:00pm

no they said they wont change it, and if u played 5 hours non stop, go to the toilet. NOW

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 9:07pm

GM_Parabellum & iArches & Mod_Leonidas: 22:00 - 23:59 CET

k thx this might help aswell, and i always wanted to play vs iArches sometimes, only reason we complained ;)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 9:59pm

Ty guys u camed all to league was great :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:05pm

yay! got the 3 wins! took 7 hours of league to finish this but it could have been worse. more GM/mod added in really did help out with getting the matches. Thank you!

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:07pm

yeah, thanks for help

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:44pm

i played nonstop again another 2 hours and found 1 GM. Maybe just unlucky but the time spend for this event is crazy.
7 hours for 10 eggs

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:46pm

Hopefully with the remaining sessions everyone will get their Easter Eggs (even though I want to keep them, nom nom nom). Back at it in an hour, so come get some!

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 12:46am

Easter Sealed League

Hello,

I just wanted to say, the current system of Sealed League vs GM does not seem to work fairly or reasonably. After 2 hours and 18 fights, I have, like so many others, faced 0 GMs, let alone win against one. I see whales repeatedly saying 'Thanks for the good fights GM' in global chat, while literally none of the free to play players have even faced 1 GM.

Furthermore, I keep facing the same guys again and again,meaning there's just a few of us in Sealed League. So if there were 3 GMs in there like it's supposed to be (April 19 22:00 - 23:59 CET), I should have faced atleast 1 GM out of 18 fights.

I'm sorry, but the current system is not working.

Thank you.

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 12:55am

honestly its just timing. if u finish a match with someone and que up again immediately most likely you will run into that same person again especially if all others are in fights as you and that other or few others are likely to be the only ones remaining in the que or to have qued at same time

ps: has nothing to do with whales or free players as my friend is vip 0 and had two wins before i had any

• Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 1:16am

Hello,

Timing? I think it's more of luck. And I merely stated what I saw today, as none of the VIP 0 players I asked in Battle Chat today had found a GM, while the VIP 10s had completed the quest and were thanking in global chat. But this is not the point; the point is that people will probably fail to complete this quest not because they couldn't beat the GM, but because they couldn't even find the GM. Would be a shame for those who have probably kept perfect egg scores till now. That's all :)

Thank you!

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 1:28am

if your trying to give feed back like this there is also already a thread for it called gg iArches (thats just to let u know so you dont get yelled at by mods for making some kind of duplicate thread or what not) and yes its luck but i was also saying it adds in the timing too as when u que u go into a waiting list like so

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 and 2 pair
3 and 4 pair etc

then they pair up agaisnt the next one who qued in order so if every pair is fighting and two ppl finish there fight and no one else is waiting in que they will most likely fight again i staggered my queing times because of this thought and found the gms better just figured id give that thought im sorry if you did not find what i said helpful :(

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 1:36am

8 hours later i got my 15 eggs :P

and guys avoid parabellum he really protects his eggs ;)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 1:40am

i did 70-90 matches to get 15 eggs. Try to play faster even if your winrate drops a bit. A lot of F2P dont play very serious and loose more. VIP 10 dont have much advantage for this event. Okay theoretically they could surrender nonstop, but i doubt that makes sense.

And try to use the event time now. Sealed league seems a bit empty, you even stay in que sometimes for more then 5 second, that means better chance to face a GM. During EU daytime you had nonstop fights.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "glondike" (Apr 20th 2017, 1:45am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:27am

Hm okey , got 2x GM_parabellum and 1x iArches in 50 minutes. 3am in europe with 2 GMs (CM , same stuff :P) seems doable. Luckily for me this was the only time i could participate , so yeah ...i got my 15 eggs .... its something :D Thx Parabellum and iArches for friendly and fun matches , one of you sadly got robbed twice ... all your eggs are mine now muhahahaha

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Wajcik" (Apr 20th 2017, 3:10am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:49am

Thank you very much to mods for listening to the community and being more in league for easter egg event!

:thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:30am

Thank you very much to mods for listening to the community and being more in league for easter egg event!
:thumbsup:
i couldnt agree more
and guys avoid parabellum he really protects his eggs ;)
also couldnt agree more he loves them eggs and will destroy anyone who tries to take them :D
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2016

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:31am

Um I didn't post much here to actually discriminate the event, but I would like to say, thank you to both iArches and GM_Parrabelum. You guys first acknowledging the issue, and then doing your best to solve it, makes me happy to say I am apart of this community. Thank you, it must be painful chatting with most if not all you meet, and doing it countlessly. How many tickets did you guys burn together? :P It took me 9 tickets to get 3 wins. :love:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:38am

I am just sad GM_Parabellum surrendered instantly 4th time we met :( I guess there are other people that want eggs too but still ;(;(:kitty:

• Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:41am

Hello,

Timing? I think it's more of luck. And I merely stated what I saw today, as none of the VIP 0 players I asked in Battle Chat today had found a GM, while the VIP 10s had completed the quest and were thanking in global chat. But this is not the point; the point is that people will probably fail to complete this quest not because they couldn't beat the GM, but because they couldn't even find the GM. Would be a shame for those who have probably kept perfect egg scores till now. That's all :)

Thank you!

Um, we're just here to correct you. Here's why... Indeed luck is a factor, but don't get rid of timing. If you were to match with one person, queuing again, while everyone else is in matches, would mean you get the same person you battled, again. However, the same could be applied once you meet a GM! Simple, after you hopefully defeat them, ask them in chat "After this, are you queuing again, or making a new deck?" Depending on the answer, right away means after you beat him/her, queue right away. If not, take about 1 minute to 2-minute break (assuming they make auto decks for defense), and then start the battle, if they reached all 3 losses.

This is how you keep the momentum going. One win can get you 3 in a row, as long as you play smart, while using luck to your advantage, because to be fair, luck is given out equally. If this event is unfair to everyone, then in a sense, it's fair.

Also, you may have talked with VIP 0s who hadn't got all 3 GMs, but here I am. I am a VIP 0, and I did use up about 8 tickets, 5 of my own, 3 of theirs, but I will tell you, I got my 3 wins in less than 2 hours. I wish you the best of luck in getting yours. ALSO, FOR ALL THOSE COMPLAINING "VIP 0 DONT HAVE LEAGUE TICKETS" although I have gotten multiple league tickets from Rankings, I can guarantee that if you started playing KAL from this year, and are a VIP 0 (may not apply to S17), you have already received over TEN league tickets, for free. Your mistake, if you didn't use it wisely. :S
  • Activate Facebook

EzanK

Rare

• "EzanK" is male

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:44am

Wajick, LEAVE LEAGUE MAN. Think about all those that left after they got theirs, so you can get yours. Plus, even the GMs recommended you leaving, so just give others a chance. XD

Like by the time you had 3, you stole GM_Parabellum from me, and made me wait another 30 minutes. :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook