You are not logged in.

[Feedback] gg iArches

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Eillythia" is female

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 5:51pm

I can totally see both sides of this conundrum, but I think both sides could use a bit of tweaking in order for good to come out of this.

First off, the staff should not ever downplay the player concerns. Not only is it bad business, it is horrible customer service. Treating your customers like you don't give two craps about them, or refuse to hear their valid complaints, is never a good thing.

Put yourselves in their shoes, how would you feel if someone in a customer service position (and yes, game staff are indeed customer service) talked to you how you talk to the players. And to see the point, put aside your machismo, ego and power tripping to see it honestly. I would instantly fire any of my reps is they talked to any of my customers, big or small, in the manner you speak to the players here at times.

Secondly, the players should not attack the staff in a manner which puts them on the defensive. I know you guys do not like Leonidas and I really don't care why. I understand respect is earned, but purposeful disrespect is simply wrong.

Listen to him, don't listen to him. Like him, don't like him. Either way, being a jackass to him or any staff will not resolve any problems. Attacks and destructive criticism do no good to anyone at anytime. It will only lead to being ignored as a troublemaker and not taken seriously in any of your posts.

If you want the staff and/or company to listen and see your complaints as valid and not whining, then be constructive. Show them what's wrong and why you feel this way, explain what you would do to fix it, offer up some honest suggestions. If you are calm and cool in your posting and have all the things necessary to make a case for your side without full on rage attacks, you will be listened to.

I say these things as long time, successful online business owner. I am not looking to corner anyone and have them feel they must fight, I am only saying this to be helpful and move the game forward instead of backwards. I do believe that if a compromise can be met, and both sides step back and look at the big picture instead of their own feelings things can progress instead of digress.

I love being me, it pisses off all the right people
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor
To love me I will always be in your heart
To hate me, I will always be in your mind
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Dragon" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 5:58pm

Will the next event be kill the dark champion gm. I think it goes well with the previous. :thumbup:

Or maybe kill a elite boss for 5 eggs.

Sounds good right hehehehehe

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:01pm

If you want the staff and/or company to listen and see your complaints as valid and not whining, then be constructive. Show them what's wrong and why you feel this way, explain what you would do to fix it, offer up some honest suggestions. If you are calm and cool in your posting and have all the things necessary to make a case for your side without full on rage attacks, you will be listen.

That is what we did. Many of us explained why this event is bad and suggested our ideas. Here and on discord.. but all that we see is denying of all our ideas with the same argument all the time and phrase "we won't change anything".

PS. This event forced people to express their opinion and we all can see how many people came here to say what they think. I haven't seen so concerned players in one topic for a long time. And what is interesting, we all say the same position about this event. May be it is mean something?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Meliphant" (Apr 19th 2017, 6:08pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Eillythia" is female

Date of registration: Apr 14th 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:09pm

As I said, both sides are at fault for the breakdown in communications.

I do see some of the players not full on attacking and posting their concerns in a valid way, but others are attacking staff and putting staff on the defensive. This will only lead to staff negating all concerns of all players, not just those attacking them.

And the staff should learn to pass over the unwarranted attacks without response, and only validate the player concerns who are posting constructively. And they should never let the rest of the stuff get to them. They should always, 110%, remain professional in the eyes of the customer. They are the face of the company they are volunteering/working for and always need to remember that. If they cannot let the attacks roll of them like water on a ducks back, they are in the wrong business and should rethink their career/volunteer path.

I love being me, it pisses off all the right people
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor
To love me I will always be in your heart
To hate me, I will always be in your mind
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:11pm

That'swhat happen when you get repitive response and no consideration.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:14pm

ou could to choose win-win scenario, instead you chose lose-lose. I won´t interfere more in this topic, good luck.

Exactly what i thought when i started reading things here. Seems like maintaining that they did as good as possible is more important then the playerbase/game/business interests.
All players say one and mod say another, you dispute with us but all your argument we can't accept as real good arguments,

Cos they are not arguments at all. Most of their statements are fallacies, some are plain false. Wich is sad cos both above points prove one thing..

I haven't gone through all the comments, but i have seen that some of us already expressed that this event has factors beyond our control. You think thats good, getting rewarded for random luck? RGN events are pretty easy to organise, so you might as well just send out some rewards for random players, and celebrate op event well done.
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:24pm

If possible, please add more GM in league during the specifie times for this event... even if only just 1 more
In all of those times, is it possible to get another person in there so at lease 2 people will find every 5-10 mins etc
ruined by the fact that there is only ONE active GM during the time period when there are dozens of players across all servers getting in each other's way while trying to do the event
Alrighty so we're trying our best to fit 2 or more GMs into the time slots so it'll be more possible to see the GMs in League :)
You've mentioned max amount of eggs from all events will be 120. Many players (including me) are targeting for double fragments, hence they need exactly 120 eggs. With this event you basically prevent majority of players to reach that target. And that's very disheartening. You already can see ragestorm over the forum.
Well, who is supposed in your opinion to get the 120 eggs then?
120 eggs is if all events are executed perfectly. This is not to say it isn't possible, it is just the maximum. This means participating in all the events and with the respective correct answers/choices.
it seems to me like u planned rewards, planned maximum amount of eggs and then after first couple of events u realised a lot of people could get 2x 45 fragments.
No, this event and all of it's components were planned about a month ahead of time between all the versions. This includes event #5 as well. :)

Let's please keep this thread on topic about the *event* and it's components please. All posts not relevant to the topic from this point on will be removed and the respective players being warned. Thank you!
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:37pm

i agree with all you have said arches or at least most of it accept

executed perfectly the design of this event doesnt let us excute it in anyway as a player its extremely luck based and none of the other events have been this way otherwise thank you for hearing us and putting another gm that does help alot and ty to all the mods and gms who are indeed trying to help make the event way better at least youve kinda compromised and tried to make the event a bit better i got lucky found para twice so far so im sitting outta que a bit trying to let others have a chance

ellythia has really good points too from both sides so im sorry if anything i have said has come off more as rage and anger (even though honestly was some of that not gonna lie :love: ) then constructive critism but i felt ignored and shut down from how the answers and staff were responding without even a thought to listening too us.

all and all ty for the events and for trying to make it better even if it didnt start out that way

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:40pm

How can one participate if luck is huge a factor? Don't forget time frame is in favor of eu players.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:41pm

well it is EU servers, but i get what you mean

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:43pm

all and all ty for the events and for trying to make it better even if it didnt start out that way
We are trying out best to adjust to work with what we have :) Our GM team has different time zones and we're only a small size of 4!
How can one participate if luck is huge a factor? Don't forget time frame is in favor of eu players.
Luck is a factor, yes. Time frame is in the "favor" of EU players because the server is based in Europe. What time frame is greatly missing and would be best for you, personally?
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:48pm

Luck is a factor, yes. Time frame is in the "favor" of EU players because the server is based in Europe. What time frame is greatly missing and would be best for you, personally?
Thanks for asking much appreciated. First time since I played this game. EDT timezone, 3 hours ahead of you. Also work 8-6on weekday. So preferably after 4PDT. Cheers
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 6:52pm

All posts not relevant to the topic from this point on will be removed and the respective players being warned. Thank you!

people. you wanted to say people there. you by no chance wanted to express that you can post whatever the heck you want and get away with it, just because you are not players.

So you accept that luck is a factor, and say its okay. That comes as kind of a shock that you don't even feel a slight of urge to make a just event. But at least the previous part of my post makes sense. Would you beleive that i havent planned it, you just happen to make so much sense?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 7:37pm

Bah no luck now 6 hours of catching and still 0

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 7:53pm

well me being the lucky bunny i am have met leonidas and won 3 times

thanks leo :love:

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:07pm

consider myself lucky bunny too, play 2-3 hrs and get my quest done
and how nice of leonidas, i got 1 win i don't really deserve lol - much thanks leo!
since they added more GM and Mod it should be easier to meet them now
cheers

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:39pm

6 hours in and still have not met a Gm. I guess I'm just that kind of unlucky guy. But thank you for adding in more Gm/mods into the time period of the event. That really increases the chances of players meeting one of you and completing the event.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:49pm

just to give some more feedback

i played 5 hours sealed league nonstop (i didn even take 5 min break...) got like 50-60 matches and faced 1 GM so far and to be honest i nearly lost that game. :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:49pm

So preferably after 4PDT. Cheers
We have a slot for April 20 and 21st at 01:00 - 05:00 CET which is about 7pm Eastern :)Time List
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:54pm

one idea since 15 is odd

1 win 5 eggs - 2 wins 15 eggs

makes it less work for all, win win

• Activate Facebook