You are not logged in.

[Feedback] gg iArches

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:42pm

uhm lol i answered on event 1 all creatures right but forgot The Sun, wroted only Sun thats shame :/

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 7:46pm

But you spelt Sun correctly, I would hope that they aren't going to be that stringent.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:13pm

Probably depends on the judge
for example i would not hold you to it cause only one card i know of on this game called Sun and thats the tarot card The Sun

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:15pm

uhm lol i answered on event 1 all creatures right but forgot The Sun, wroted only Sun thats shame :/

Hello , we got good news for you that answer will be accepted as correct answer

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Leonidas" (Apr 12th 2017, 8:23pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

mikes02 (12.04.2017)

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:20pm

Thank you, was dumb fault especialy when i have sun in my collection :)

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:34pm

CAUTION: Make sure the spelling is correct, otherwise it will be a wrong answer!

Whats the point of saying things like this when you just accept Sun instead of The Sun? Also, you just say legendary cards and the solution includes an awakened. Your rules are meaningless.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 9:41pm

i see your point but i dont see any rule agaisnt abreviateing a card and everyone on this game or at least most know Sun is The Sun. and by Legendary i think they ment elite not legendary rank they shouldve just said elite or unique card

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 10:10pm

First of all you should pick cards that are obvious - unlike the devil/devil acfun - even is the name is mispelled. Then you shouldnt make restrictions like that. Thats a totally useless rule imo. The point is to have fun and give out rewards to make us happy. Losing some sht to bad spelling makes lots of ppl angry. That was basically a stupid move.
Also, i dont care what they meant, i care what they said. Sorry, it wasnt a mind reading competition. I was told it was awakened arya, but i dropped it cos i read legendary. I didnt even write artemis cos it woulndt count and i wasnt convinced. If there was never to be a legendary card i would have made max score i think.
But what stings the most is that they cant conclude such a simple sub-event without multiple major mistakes.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 10:50pm

if you have a question why not just ask they are humans not super secret robots at least..... i hope not and no where on there does it say legendary rank its okay to make a mistake but dont blame them for saying something that they didnt and that u interpreted wrong legendary can mean lots of things (famous, the rank of the card, well known, etc) but again my opinion and im a no one so carry on :)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:08pm

First of all you should pick cards that are obvious - unlike the devil/devil acfun - even is the name is mispelled. Then you shouldnt make restrictions like that. Thats a totally useless rule imo. The point is to have fun and give out rewards to make us happy. Losing some sht to bad spelling makes lots of ppl angry. That was basically a stupid move.
Also, i dont care what they meant, i care what they said. Sorry, it wasnt a mind reading competition. I was told it was awakened arya, but i dropped it cos i read legendary. I didnt even write artemis cos it woulndt count and i wasnt convinced. If there was never to be a legendary card i would have made max score i think.
But what stings the most is that they cant conclude such a simple sub-event without multiple major mistakes.

Spoken like a boss, even though you aren't one. We'll stick with the current bosses despite their flaws. It did say legendary (until it was amended) and that was clearly a mistake. Rather than raising the same point again and again, why not start a compensation thread for bonus eggs. Perhaps even ask for a cheeky black opal, because even though it's not against the rules it is against the custom rules to ask for a black opal. Clearly the point was to make an effort to give the correct information in a legible way, it wasn't a spelling test or a mind reading challenge, it was a worthwhile event that had a misleading reference to legendary cards when one of them was awakened. Nobody has lost anything for bad spelling yet, so no idea where you get that idea from. In fact you were the one having an issue with Sun being allowed, insisting it should be The Sun.
Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 5:14pm

I raised the same point cos they elected to ignore it by then, and still didnt say a word about it. Not like they have to, but they should. If you dislike my tone probably you can relate to my dislike to being neglected. I didnt ask for cmpensation cos i think they should offer. Its a question of whether or not they admit their fault. Yus, they are humans, they make mistakes. Thats cool till one point, but they knew eater was coming, they had time to prepare, which make it a bit worse. Also, you should admit making mistakes, and make up for them.
It wasnt a spelling test, i couldnt agree more, and it shouldnt have to be made on. But then why include the part i quoted? Also, i never said i want "Sun" to be disallowed. I asked why make a rule that should rule that out. Thats kind of the opposite thing. I just have to repeat myself here. They are running aprepared event yet they seem to be all over the place. Thats worrying at least.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2017

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 9:52pm

response, hey iarches, I sent an email to yourself re event 2,with my answers, as it happens- my username on bastien is actually trixgobastien, apparently in my haste to create my character name; I dropped the y sadly.

• Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:02pm

Its a question of whether or not they admit their fault. Yus, they are humans, they make mistakes. Thats cool till one point, but they knew eater was coming, they had time to prepare, which make it a bit worse. Also, you should admit making mistakes, and make up for them.
It was a mistake and a blip in my radar as the image was changed multiple times in the planning of it, the text wasn't changed according to it. I have no problem admitting that mistake. However, that did not affect many people from guessing correctly and those who did not include the (Awakened) or mentioning of the fact the art was of the awakened character still got the credit for their answer.
It wasnt a spelling test, i couldnt agree more, and it shouldnt have to be made on. But then why include the part i quoted? Also, i never said i want "Sun" to be disallowed.
No, It is not a spelling test. It was not made one. However when the spelling is considered people who are butchering names completely will not get the points because I do not understand who they are talking about. In the theme of the event, you are describing who is who. If you gave the police the wrong name, they wouldn't be looking for the one you thought you meant ;) Nobody got reduced unless I did not know who they were talking about. Hope that helps!
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:17pm

the anagram one was too easy, hope that the next one is a bit harder :)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:26pm

the anagram one was too easy, hope that the next one is a bit harder :)
I don't want to scare everyone away with too hard of forum events :)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:33pm

well your gonna have to!!!!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

GGWP

Good

• "GGWP" is male

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:05am

any clue/ the original picture of the jigsaw puzzle?

GGWP! ITS ALL DONE BY ME :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, April 14th 2017, 8:21am

You can preview the image with the 1st highlighted and underlined icon, and you can set it as the background with the 2nd.
Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:29am

3 hrs in and only 45% done....thx for the background hint I've been opening image off and on this whole time.....still stuck atm :( theres challenging and then theres overkill

this is y I don't even bother with most forum events...loots too good though I feel like if I don't go for it theres no point playing the game at all....I'm screwed either way

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, April 14th 2017, 10:48am

Yeah this isn't actually fun at all

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild