You are not logged in.

• "Sharpie" started this thread

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 9:00pm

Hells Gates against my will

WARNING to High-VIP players:

Yesterday, I got disconnected from KaL - and when I just logged in today, I found that even though my default journey is "Doomsday Mountain", I had been sent off to "Hell's Gates". 900 Gold Coins were converted to Experience!

I did NOT choose to go on "Hell's Gates", and before that, disconnecting never chose that journey for me (either, I didn't go on a journey at all - or it sent me to my default journey).

Ticket sent, but I really don't like this. Not reconnecting after a disconnect can now be a VERY expensive exercise. :thumbdown:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 9:41pm

Hells Gate isnt an option

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 10:05pm

Happens a lot to me too, as if they somehow intended it, and it's not a new thing. I have never picked that location and I never will, and yeah it tends to happen when you disconnect without going to the seaport.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 12:51pm

This isnt even showing up on my seaport List :O

Can you take a screen shot of it?

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:12pm

same here ^^

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:29pm

Unlocks at VIP 8, so you won't see it until then. No spoilers.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 1:56pm

Actually nothing to spoil. It's a pretty dumb seaport that exists to plunder our precious booty.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 2:39pm

bast is a whale!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 3:22pm

Haha, VIP levels and being a whale aren't the same thing. I don't have any of the main whale cards, only do the small recharges occasionally and my reward is a seaport that tries to steal my gold to give me experience I don't need. Awesome :D

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook