You are not logged in.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Monday, February 27th 2017, 4:54am

[Feedback] A sinking ship!!

It is unfortunate that it has come to this, our moderators where handed a sinking ship....We know that there is not alot (If Anything) they can do about it, but the game is dying, the individuals that can do something about it, just dont care enough to try, they are consumed by their own greed and have no true vision, if you google the game....kings and legends...you are bombarded with negative reviews from players that have stopped playing the game, which makes it all that much harder to even find people to join our community.

At this point in the game the few remaining players are just biding time, playing casually. There are no arena fights for about 16 hours of the day, so people have to ask people to get dailys done.

On top of that, forum events are a joke, when people as for forum events or silver events, they dont want to spend two hours guessing names for 150k silver, what people want in the game for silver events, are the combine event, we have only had it one time but it was the best silver making event we had, If this event was done every 2-3 events it would allow people to make a few million silver. Yet no matter what the event is every event you do , you have to pray that you actually receive the rewards you earned, many mistakes are made and i have not heard about a single event where everybody got the event rewards they earned, always somebody getting stiffed and no one is held accountable, just like nobody is held accountable for any of the bugs in the game. ( Many still need fixed)

Those that have the power to change the game are consumed by greed and have no vision, it does not matter what game you play these days just about any game you play has weekly or monthly logins with decent rewards, simply because their goal is to attract players and maintain their interest in the game, if running a game is a business the individuals running this business are failing horribly. Just like any good business model you want to get customers and keep them, something kings and legends has failed at horrible, driving all but a handful away.

Obvious...

Attract people, get more players

Add monthly logins (meaning dont be greedy, we need logins like random godlike boxes, legend opals, not crap like fodder and 10k silver)

Make silver events worth doing (combine event that leonidas did was the best)

Increase rewards from doing bosses, nobody wants to grind for 500 silver, we shouldnt have to wait 1 month of doing every single battlement and daily to awaken one card

If a game is made people want to play, then people will pay, not a game that people have to pay to play

Yes i am a vip 10 saying this...this game is too far one sided

I am sure none of the advice will matter, and this thread will fall on deaf ears cause in reality i think they are trying to kill the game off,Tell the developers to pull their heads out of their asses, and use their brains.....

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Darrell" is male

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2017

Monday, February 27th 2017, 10:02am

have to agree with you 100% im a casher and played many games and all are the same just want the cash they dont care about the game or the players
i remember playing here in the very early servers where the gms came to each server for 45 minutes holding a kal quiz for everyone it was good fun and good the interact with the gms that way they also played the game on the test servers so they knew the game and could see problems for themselves wonder if any of them actually play the game still?
only reason i left kal was i was waiting for a new server and rom released one so i went there which was worse then i went to kal on viwawa which wasnt as good as here but better than rom but then they shafted us all and closed it all down with very little notice, so went back to rom on a brand new host got shafted again they closed it after 2 months then found rom on loygame worst host of any game ive ever come across but had to stick it out till a new server opened here
i love the game on this site and the mods do respond better than the other hosts but the game is dying and the people that can do something about it just arnt the events where useful 4 years ago and rewards where good but the game has moved on 150k silver is nothing alot of the rewards, events and version 1.0 cards need reworking theres no point buying a kings pack for 600 gold when the event packs for 200 gold have modern cards that are more op than anything from the kings pack
need the devs to find there passion for the game again instead of the bank account

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Monday, February 27th 2017, 10:14am

I have to agree that there should be many more events that cater to low VIP players and make them attracted to the game.

As it stands, the Arena is simply not fun - either I meet a low level player (auto win) or I meet a whale (auto lose). I hardly meet anyone where there is an even competition.

Now, while winning sometimes is necessary to get some season end rewards - the problem is that low level-low VIP players aren't getting anywhere and leave the game in frustration. If there was something to attract them and maintain their enjoyment in the game (as in: events they can actually compete in) then we might have a bigger player base.

Not only will this keep paying players around (to pay more), chances are you convert one or another of the extra players to pay something, too.

It's a win-win.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, February 27th 2017, 12:30pm

As a vip10 I also regret investing thousands of dollar on this game. Poor service and you get answers like if you don't like it don't play it.... like what do you mean. When you spend this much you expect high quality. Not shyt.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, February 27th 2017, 5:53pm

um.... you can ask for full refund, but they lock your account and you cant play on it.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, February 27th 2017, 6:08pm

Who do you advise the best contact for that? I would do it with a blink of an eye.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, February 27th 2017, 6:09pm

um.... you can ask for full refund, but they lock your account and you cant play on it.

Lol, if that were true half the whales would be gone already.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, February 27th 2017, 6:13pm

ye i would cash out and ask for my 15K back and stop playing immidiatly

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, February 27th 2017, 6:15pm

Yup, if it was possible 99% of the player would ask for refund.

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Monday, February 27th 2017, 10:35pm

All points addressed is valid but my question to you Anyu: Why are you still here? If you saw all the red flags like you said, you saw the decline, you noticed the lack of support, why did you not leave earlier? You complain about the game yet you never truly find the heart to leave it. Remember nobody is making you pay for cards or invest time or resources into the game whatsoever, this was a conscious decision.

If you are complaining about all the bugs and about this game heading toward a slippery slope downhill, why then do you still spend money on what you consider to be this bad company? If you don't like it easy solution is to "just leave". If you know your suggestion will fall on deaf ears, why do you still post them on forums? You love this game like many of us do but if you KNOW its bad you always have the option to quit. Why do you insist on staying on a sinking ship like you compare it to?

Most services you use are for making money, why is this game any different? You don't have to pay for a service you don't want. But like you said yourself, starting threads like this are futile anyways so you should probably stop wasting your time.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Monday, February 27th 2017, 11:22pm

I agree with half of what you said about game developers failing, to some extent. The main reason the game is dying is the crazy op cards they released. I might be wrong but i think more people would buy things like the new ranger and not have to worry about modesty or void etc making a total mockery of it.

As far as helping low vip players out....nah i'm not having it, i only went vip 2 months ago and it didn't stop me competeing with whales. There are fairies and qilins, if low vips can't win their fair share of games using them then they are doing something wrong and need to have a good think about thier strategy. I'm talking about arena here, gs there is no chance for low vips imo.

Also, I see tons of new players joining the game and the main reason they quit imo is they get no help from established players or as I've seen many times, a newish player says hi in chat, lots of people online and no one says hi back, probably because they know if they do the newish player will ask for help with a boss etc, and people can't be arsed getting involved. Even now on s17 I am seeing under 35 lvl players crying out for help in normal bosses but players over lvl 35 are not willing to help because they want hard boss rewards. Treat people like they are less than you or are not worthy of the guild (that's basically what it must feel like when they are getting ignored all the time) they are gonna jack it in eventually, and they do many times. It really p1sses me off how much of my time I spend helping out the little guys because no one else will, it's only a fukin game but many high or even moderate vips act like they are superior to non vips, it's true and its pathetic. So if 80% of you guys want the player base to expand then how about making a sacrifice and helping inexperienced players out for a change instead of calling them noobs or feeling like you are a superior human being because you have a mighty card that must mean that you are someone in life? Some people really think this I know it, its so sad.

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 10:19am

My ships a tanker...... and your a ..... heads, shoulders, knees and toes :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:08pm

my problem is because some bugs i ddint get my rewards for a over a year
thats why i stop cashing, only sometimes little recharge now thats like buying candy not any meal.

a year pass still nothing , serveral tons of mail to support. still nothing.

even with screenshots. and timeframe also given.

one person quit because recharged 50k back than for free awaken calsite a year pass nothing so quit.
even recharged tons after vip 10 and calsite was one of the first recharge after asking advice if wortith to recharge i said yes it is ,
feeling even bad for that player. (if 100 % true i dont know)but complain many times not to support anymore was getting sick of teir reply's ) but is vip 10 is true it was a mega whale and a good friend in game,

but my point is improve support or if u guys cant handle compensate something , instead of we cant find bug from so long ago

overall forum moderators i find doing a good job.

Rewards can be upgraded just too greedy.

Atleast exchance repshop once in a while (shown before the can do it ) like aurora

for those things they dont need chinese developers.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:11pm

As far as helping low vip players out....nah i'm not having it, i only went vip 2 months ago and it didn't stop me competeing with whales. There are fairies and qilins, if low vips can't win their fair share of games using them then they are doing something wrong and need to have a good think about thier strategy. I'm talking about arena here, gs there is no chance for low vips imo.

low-level, low-vip.
Those players get eaten alive in the Arena and they can hardly compete with Ascension Tower to get enough Tower Coins to get fairies or qilins (which is now even harder with so many options of having "bad luck" on synthesis).

Quoted

Also, I see tons of new players joining the game

Not so for older servers. I'm on s-15 and hardly see/hear new players. When I started on s-13 a while ago, I realized it's impossible to get a match in the Arena between 400 and 600 score (nobody is there) so I quit again.

Quoted

Treat people like they are less than you or are not worthy of the guild (that's basically what it must feel like when they are getting ignored all the time) they are gonna jack it in eventually, and they do many times. It really p1sses me off how much of my time I spend helping out the little guys because no one else will, it's only a fukin game but many high or even moderate vips act like they are superior to non vips, it's true and its pathetic. So if 80% of you guys want the player base to expand then how about making a sacrifice and helping inexperienced players out for a change instead of calling them noobs or feeling like you are a superior human being because you have a mighty card that must mean that you are someone in life? Some people really think this I know it, its so sad.

You know, people's behaviour tends to reflect their environment. The game developers/supporters are the ones who create the game environment.
The game does not provide any incentive to support low-level players, even actively dis-incentivizing it ("My daily boss drops are wasted" etc.)
If the rules of the game provided more incentives to collaborate with non-guild low-levels, people would behave differently.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 7:53pm

well, i think your probably best to contact Stratios, Leonidas or Lilpwnd

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 10:37pm

You know, people's behaviour tends to reflect their environment. The game developers/supporters are the ones who create the game environment.

The game does not provide any incentive to support low-level players, even actively dis-incentivizing it ("My daily boss drops are wasted" etc.)

If the rules of the game provided more incentives to collaborate with non-guild low-levels, people would behave differently.

im sorry but no. ppls tendencies do tend to reflect there environment i agree but we the players are the ones who actually make the game environment. the way we treat others and whether we help or ignore others all has an impact and honestly i dont see the developers/supporters playing this game at all. all the trash talk and hate we send to each other on here i know quite a few ppl who left the game just cause of the toxic nature of most everyone(as i know if i say everyone some troll will say herp derp not me if your not being toxic GREAT keep doing that =) ) on the game.

honestly you shouldnt need incentive to help ppl thats just a very weak excuse to say hey im greedy i cant afford losing 1 or 2 higher rewards that honestly i probably wasnt gonna need or use anyway

and third no they wouldnt ppl would behave the same way unless the rewards for helping lower players far outwayed the reward they get for not helping them its the greed of the player base. to be fair though thats where i think the pricing is the devs/supporters pr whoever sets its influence on the environment. i mean look at price of gold in the shop its insane for a low amount. if gold amounts were double for the price paid it still would barely be reasonable which, imo, is what leads to extra greed on game. ppl grinding hard bosses for hope of 30 gold that they can slowly, and i mean extremely slowly, save to get something as well as pvp season rewards for 2v2(as 1v1 doesnt require a partner).

but anyway im rambling now just putting things i noticed here and my own 2 cents (which is 2 cents more then i can afford on this game)
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 10:50pm

ironic how we just had a forum event called 'sink the ship' appears one of the ships we hit was Kings and Legends...

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 11:02pm

LMAO too true vengeance too true :D

• Activate Facebook