You are not logged in.

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 1:55pm

Would be nice if 30 card decks would match with 30 card decks, I would play 30 card deck for sure until the last week of end of season.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:02pm

also, there is a new lack of events for free players, battleship is the only one, rest are all recharge....

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 8:07pm

I vote you do a 21 login event every month for 30days to increase activity but still make it so if you miss a few days due to work or school you don't miss out. Day 7 is a fire opal day 14 an elite legendary card (elder dragon Kane, etc.) and then do fire ruby day 21 give everyone a chance to buff up their decks without fairies or quillins and give people a reason to play. Kane for example is a mini modesty. The other days you can give everyone green gems haha. But seriously do something that is going to increase player base and give people a reason to play. It's come down to having to do practice matches to get dailies done because fighting guild members in arena would be considered boosting. Please do something!!!! Forum games are nice but you don't log in game to play it you sit on forums!!!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 10:29pm

I vote you do a 21 login event every month for 30days to increase activity but still make it so if you miss a few days due to work or school you don't miss out. Day 7 is a fire opal day 14 an elite legendary card (elder dragon Kane, etc.) and then do fire ruby day 21 give everyone a chance to buff up their decks without fairies or quillins and give people a reason to play. Kane for example is a mini modesty. The other days you can give everyone green gems haha. But seriously do something that is going to increase player base and give people a reason to play. It's come down to having to do practice matches to get dailies done because fighting guild members in arena would be considered boosting. Please do something!!!! Forum games are nice but you don't log in game to play it you sit on forums!!!
Im totally agree with this, make Login events in regular basis (1 per month), don't need to give OP stuff like rubys.
Some silver (50k maybe not those jokes of 1k-5k), some elixirs (50+-) , random gems (green/blues/epics) and for sure a few Fire Opals (1-3 max for whole loging event), leg elite cards are good too since you can use them as food for enhancing other cards that you really need.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 11:03pm

The player base is low...so i agree to give out fire opals and stuff for the people who are still loyal and continue to spend money on junky cards.

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 11:28pm

i agree with the above and as stated doesnt have to be op just a little something even the 10 day daily login stuff wouldnt hurt my feelings just something nice to login in too and know that the player base is appreciated. maybe have a fun submission event where ppl try to design a daily login and u pick the one that seems the fairest for both players and not a rip off finacially for yall could be fun

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 11:38pm

Magus we have too many events going on forums...how about in game event/update!

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 11:49pm

I would love to hear back from the mods

You mean read, not hear. Same with Leonidas. Anyway, it probably is best not putting money into this game any more. Towahill is on the way... that pretty much sums it up. That card would more or less get rid of players. Plus there is that Purity card that I saw... Really, Gamespree?
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 12:02am

i had a conversation with my friends, i asked them to come play with me and they were like the game changed too much. He was a 1st generation player where pegasus was the ultimate rush.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 3:51am

--Split Modesty into 2 cards(people who purchased get both):

3 CD, 4/8, Drain Life, My Modesty (During your turn enemy creatures have no abilities), Nimble
4 CD, 5/10, Drain Life, Your Modesty (During opponents turn enemy creatures have no abilities), Shield Ward

--Wheel - Allied Creatures played can't be debuffed for 10 turns, Enemy Creatures played can't be buffed for 10 turns, remove Nimble and set to 15 hp GL, 11 Legendary Having a Wheel on each side prevents debuffs for each side since that is checked first.

--Modesty - Newly played enemy creatures attack is 1 for 10 turns.

--Fairies, up CD, reduce HP
GL Magical Fairy 2 CD, 1/9, Leap, Smart 1(+1 attack, +1 hp)
GL Mystical Fairy 3 CD, 1/10, Leap, Smart 2(+2 attack, *** +1 hp ***)
GL Enchanting Fairy 4 CD, 3/9, Leap, Smart 1, Counterattack
GL Queen Narissa 3 CD, 2/9, Leap, Thief 1, Smart 1

--Qulin, up CD, reduce Damage(the % chance will make then less reliable so not a complete strategy)
GL Smothering Qulin 2 CD, 2/11, Sprint, Candescent 3(75% chance to deal 3 fire damage to a random enemy hero)
GL Glowing Qulin 3 CD, 2/17, Sprint, Candescent 4(75% chance to deal 4 fire damage to a random enemy hero)
GL Blazing Qulin 4 CD, 4/18, Sprint, Candescent 5(75% chance to deal 5 fire damage to a random enemy hero)

11th hour, Towahli - Blockade 1/2 (When this deals damage 75% chance +1/2 CD to all cards in that enemy AND YOUR hand)

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 11:50am

give us the pvp skills promised and remove pan

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Darrell" is male

Date of registration: Feb 19th 2017

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 3:04pm

maybe try and implement a target cd based on amount of cards in deck example 15 card must be minimum 70 total cd of all cards combined 20 cards 90 total cd minimum 25 110 cd total and 30 cards must have minimum 125 cd total

another option which i like the more i think about it there are so many different cards in the game maybe decrease the limit on the cards we can use so instead of being able to have 3 of each card in the deck you can only carry 1 maybe excluding the skills possibly reduce them to 2

either option will mix peoples decks up and hopefully bring the fun back to the game i hate qillins but its the only option on a new server till u start hitting lev 60 plus and have healthy hp and saying that maybe another quick fix option is to increase everyones hp double it maybe even triple it lets see cards fighting cards again not just taking out heros without having to even kill a creature

the older version card do need playing with to make us use them usable again i really miss the undead king and augustus but the game has moved on so much these cards are as useful as the goblin rouge was

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded
  • Activate Facebook