You are not logged in.

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 6:54pm

+1

remove pan add pvp skills

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female
  • "Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 6:58pm

There's no pan on s17 right now, but nidstone still does the trick.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 6:59pm

ik but i mean they need to do it

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, February 21st 2017, 7:03pm

remove pan

i am voting for that for more then a year, but all i get is being laughed by our ranger whales
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 7:53pm

Honestly it is going to make people quit, got to do something about them.

While i'm here I also want to reveal a major flaw in the logic of the developers. When a new server opens players shouldn't be able to buy the really op cards that everyone is complaining about. My life expectancy on the new server will go once these cards are common ( I told my guild on s13 I see no point in playing gs anymore and to not include me any more). I'm enjoying the new server but its idiotic to have cards that are too op on established server, never mind a new one. The new servers should follow the blueprint of the first ever server when such things like fenris and Freya where considered op.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female
  • "Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 9:40pm

Well, before a new server/ new product is release. There should be some sort of advertisement in advance to increase potential customer. Being the top player on s-17 and s-16 i notice that 80% of the population are from s-16. With that said now we.have 2 dead server.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 2:07am

yeah i dont get why they had to act like it had to be hidden or something. i wouldve thought they would be announcing all over the place not just poof new server on a random day

• Activate Facebook