You are not logged in.

Darthen

Common

• "Darthen" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Friday, February 10th 2017, 5:23am

Inconsistent game moderation

OK, so Darthen (also known as the most honest player in K&L ever and also the only player who has never quit a 1v1 or 2v2 match ever, making me the only non-quitter in the entire game) hears from one game mod that in-guild 4x4 when there is not a 4x4 event running is ok to notch off dailies (sine K&L dailies take longer than any other online game ever invented). Another game op says no you can't and issues a ban due to a pimply faced little boy and equally immature little girl thinking they caught me cheating. Well, ok, let's try this on for size, if you want to play that way: Gamigo has twice ripped me off for real $ and will not refund it or give me the goods i bought. So, time to go to my friend in the Commerce Dept and get all Gamigo servers that serve customers in the U.S. blocked while also dumping their rating with the BBB and getting them on the fraudulent online business lists, and they can blame K&L mods for it. Maybe that will get the mods who won't run a game fairly to start treating people like they are spending real money and not shit on their best honest customers instead of listening to little children ranting and raving about non-existent cheating. WHY DON'T THE MODS ALL WORK FROM THE SAME RULEBOOK?? If it's too difficult a concept, write me and i'll explain how.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Friday, February 10th 2017, 9:47am

Will just put here same thing...

Ok maybe it's still not clear for all of you.
You getting reported -> you getting checked -> you breaking rules -> you getting banned.
There is nothing unfair here, no one is better or worse. If you know how to accuse other people, you should also know how to make screenshot of it and send it to me so I can check. This is not "ban" race... or "mom but he did the same, so why he got the candy and I didn't?!".
Doing 4v4 when all accounts are on same IP... cmon, you couldn't make it more obvious and break all rules at once right?
Just in case you all forgot another thing:

Quoted

1. Your Account

A Player can have usage of multiple Characters/Heroes and in some circumstances, also Accounts, but please check below for when and how, and don’t intend to cheat!

1. Using multiple characters or accounts to get an advantage over other players is mean and furthermore, cheating! Please refrain from doing so.
Respect the game and your fellow players by becoming the best from your own merit and skill.

Examples of this unfair behaviour include:
Selling / trading cards from one of your Characters to another of your owned Characters.
Playing PvP against yourself
Use multiple Characters/Accounts to get unique rewards
Any other instance where a player can gain an advantage over other players by playing more than one account or character at one time.

2. Don’t be greedy! Please only actively play 1 character at a time on the same Server.
We know you have Dailies and Login Rewards to claim, and that’s ok…but please, do not actively play PvP or PvE with multiple Characters or Accounts.
  • Activate Facebook

Hunt

Common

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Friday, February 10th 2017, 11:17am

Doing 4v4 when all accounts are on same IP... cmon, you couldn't make it more obvious and break all rules at once right?

But doing 2v2 and guild wars on the same IP okay?
Look out Kaynie you better stop playing with wife/yourself

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, February 10th 2017, 11:36am

Well Darthen, have you messaged a Mod on here about your issue with not getting what you paid for? Because if not, it's your own fault. Many others write threads on here about not getting their goodies but they're then asked to send proof and to contact them privately in PM on forum so they can sort it.

Dude, you're not really helping yourself there... You're just threatening KALs now because you got a ban? I doubt it's even a permanent one, after its done and you're displeased with what happened and that you missed stuff, you could also make an appeal to support and get compensation for stuff you have missed if they further look into it and find out you're actually innocent, no need to go threatening them Darthen..

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Hunt

Common

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Friday, February 10th 2017, 11:44am

Conor Dude!

Keep up the good work PM KAL soon and you will get the latest virtue card for your good brown-nosing work.......

Love your work!

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Friday, February 10th 2017, 11:50am

i totally dont care about any of this but its funny to point and ridicule you all............. stop being benders and admit yer all dirty cheaters at least to yerselves ha ha ha ha ha h ha ....#playingitstraight#benders#obiwankinobi#seagullsstopitnow.

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Friday, February 10th 2017, 1:20pm

Hunt how is it brown nosing? Lmao

No sutch your handkerchief doesn't smell like rohyonal but it does smell like chloroform..

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, February 10th 2017, 2:35pm

Hey lilpwn when is the player base going to increase to a point where we don't have to multi log to get our dailies done? Oh wait probably not going to happen the game is dieing. So please ban us all so it does faster cause more resentment to people who pay to play the game. Where are my 4v4 ranked rewards? I mean since it's gaining unqiue rewards and it's unfair to have the best 4v4 rank I want some rewards for it where's the 24 hour ban? Oh ok straight to 3 days huh wow well what about others you have done things and get a 24 hour ban hmmm I think that's really why people are so angry about it others get a slap on the wrist and you go full blown on them. I hope this game dies then all the idiots that run it and play it can go cry themselves to sleep and have no one else to blame but themselves. It's not like it was boosting our 2s or 1s score where we would get an unfair advantage and make unique rewards as stated in the rules you go by. Well you will be getting some good messages from me. Hope you have your ban button ready and if someone gets a 24 hour ban for doing something worse than this you will be hearing more from me.

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Friday, February 10th 2017, 2:41pm

Hey lilpwn when is the player base going to increase to a point where we don't have to multi log to get our dailies done? Oh wait probably not going to happen the game is dieing. So please ban us all so it does faster cause more resentment to people who pay to play the game. Where are my 4v4 ranked rewards? I mean since it's gaining unqiue rewards and it's unfair to have the best 4v4 rank I want some rewards for it where's the 24 hour ban? Oh ok straight to 3 days huh wow well what about others you have done things and get a 24 hour ban hmmm I think that's really why people are so angry about it others get a slap on the wrist and you go full blown on them. I hope this game dies then all the idiots that run it and play it can go cry themselves to sleep and have no one else to blame but themselves. It's not like it was boosting our 2s or 1s score where we would get an unfair advantage and make unique rewards as stated in the rules you go by. Well you will be getting some good messages from me. Hope you have your ban button ready and if someone gets a 24 hour ban for doing something worse than this you will be hearing more from me.

Canny cast spells without yer witch so what cha gonne do?
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Friday, February 10th 2017, 2:46pm

Thank you Anthony, I cannot wait to hear more from you.
Your ban was explained to you, reason is clear and log are also not lying.
Next time you could deal with 3 days ban a little bit better. Tho you still can come back... I would appreciate if you would be also able to stick to forum rules and stop writing some silly threats because you got banned. Also calling names is not nice.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, February 10th 2017, 2:50pm

I wasn't banned lolol

• Activate Facebook

• "peaslee" is male
  • "peaslee" has been banned

Friday, February 10th 2017, 3:58pm

4v4

For 1 they got band for doing 4v4 u tell me what u get reward wise for it. U get nothing cause there is no 4v4 ranking so what's the point at least they r not like all the other idiots in game that boost in 1v1 and 2v2 rank why everyone else is sleeping. I think u all should actually do your jobs and go back threw and look at a lot of pvp. U all need to quit relying on peoples screan shots cause it seems to me u all r just being lazy asses and don't went to work and set back and reap all the rewards. Maybe if u went 4v4 to mean any thing create a post season for it than it can be a banable offince. So for now kiss my ass on the subject and do your research in history of PvP and see the truth in the matter. Love always and forever s12 Peaslee :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Friday, February 10th 2017, 4:33pm

You got busted. just open yer mouth and take it right on the chin :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 27th 2015

Friday, February 10th 2017, 7:08pm

It is clear. We did a 4v4. We got banned. That has never been my issue. I have stated them. In the end, overall, in 3 years of playing I have only ever had an issue with 2/3 players. The 1st individual has paid for his sins. That is between him and I. The 2nd, well we are still working out the details. I understand his issues better then he/she/they think.I had always thought they were good people, sadly they are not, in my opinion. I have never wasted my time with screen shots, sneaking around looking for wrong doers. I have a problem I come to you, the person doing the wrong. Sad to say, I have seen nothing that indicates my perception of how the rules are applied has changed. Mostly I hear a lot of screaming with little substance. I see at least 2 players playing the "look over there, don't look at me" game. And then there are the jokers, keep it up. It is funny. (No, really, no sarcasm intended). I root for the chloroform.....

• Activate Facebook

Darthen

Common

• "Darthen" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 5:52pm

facts vs fiction

The fact is moderators gave different information. Period. End of story. I'm totally willing to take ban despite this FACT. The money issue , twice, is known to both Gamigo and Mods. I am tired of the email after email about "oh you have to do this" and then "oh you also have to do this" and then again and again. So, instead I will deal with it as a fraud issue and whatever happens happens. My card got charged two times for no goods delivered.

As to how to get dailies done when game had done all it can to fully discourage both new and long time players so it takes forever to get matches, I suggest folks check out Legendary: Game of Heroes phone app game, curried 200,000 players in 6 months since start up and has 5,000 guilds and you can play without pay and not feel like there is no way for you to compete.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy the folks posing as other players chatting on discord getting the royal wallop.

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Monday, February 13th 2017, 12:43pm

The fact is moderators gave different information. Period. End of story. I'm totally willing to take ban despite this FACT. The money issue , twice, is known to both Gamigo and Mods. I am tired of the email after email about "oh you have to do this" and then "oh you also have to do this" and then again and again. So, instead I will deal with it as a fraud issue and whatever happens happens. My card got charged two times for no goods delivered.

As to how to get dailies done when game had done all it can to fully discourage both new and long time players so it takes forever to get matches, I suggest folks check out Legendary: Game of Heroes phone app game, curried 200,000 players in 6 months since start up and has 5,000 guilds and you can play without pay and not feel like there is no way for you to compete.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy the folks posing as other players chatting on discord getting the royal wallop.

You should come to dischord, yer funny and that fun is encouraged over there by the inhabitants :)
  • Activate Facebook