You are not logged in.

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, February 10th 2017, 2:57am

I want my ranked 4v4 rewards

I want my ranked 4v4 rewards!!!! I worked hard boosting myself like loludied did and my guild members helped protect my rank like kaynie and alenka did. I made sure to log every night when no one else was qued and had people purposely lose to me. Until those noobs started sniping me and ruined my score I was number 1!!! So please give me the 94857746363949977 gold and pvp medals you owe me. Good thing I married half my guild cause now you can't ban me or accuse me of doing pvp with myself. Finally of course thank you for banning my enemy that I cried to you about because doing 4v4 ranked is a serious event since there are so many rewards for getting top score!!!!!

P.S. Thank you for not banning me but giving me the warnings and ignoring people who say anything or send in pictures of it.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ergoth (10.02.2017)

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, February 10th 2017, 5:43am

Forums are not place to discuss bans, if you think the bans are unjustified pm Lilpwnd or Demadrend. I didnt want to reply to any of this but as you mention us in every post tho and accuse us of whatever conspiracys again, I will help you with understanding the Game Rules by bolding the part your friends violated.

Quoted

1. Your Account

A Player can have usage of multiple Characters/Heroes and in some circumstances, also Accounts, but please check below for when and how, and don’t intend to cheat!

1. Using multiple characters or accounts to get an advantage over other players is mean and furthermore, cheating! Please refrain from doing so.
Respect the game and your fellow players by becoming the best from your own merit and skill.

Examples of this unfair behaviour include:
Selling / trading cards from one of your Characters to another of your owned Characters.
Playing PvP against yourself
Use multiple Characters/Accounts to get unique rewards
Any other instance where a player can gain an advantage over other players by playing more than one account or character at one time.

2. Don’t be greedy! Please only actively play 1 character at a time on the same Server.
We know you have Dailies and Login Rewards to claim, and that’s ok…but please, do not actively play PvP or PvE with multiple Characters or Accounts.

Maybe you should just stick by the rules and don't blame others for your mistakes.
:love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:51am

Well captain Kaynie please tell me sir which rules I have broken on this forum thread and please put them in bold and large letters I need to make sure I can read them clearly. Thank you kind sir.

• Activate Facebook