You are not logged in.

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male
  • "Conor" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 1:18pm

[Suggestion] ''Interview with Dema''

I actually really liked seeing that thread. Gives use more of an insight to things such as cards coming and other updates, always why somethings can't be changed.

Is there any chance you could ask Dema anymore questions? (If you both have time for them of course and this thread be used to for people to put forward their questions to be answered)

I have a few I'd like answering:

1) Will the game guide be updated? Because it's up to 50 but max level is 80 now and with a new server on its way would be cool for it to be put in with that.

2) I believe it's coming but a time frame would be nice. A change to the price you can sell cards at in Auction House, a lot of people are wanting this.

3) The function in blacksmith where you use gold to fill in the missing gear, I've been waiting for this for ages. Since nearly all my gear has been brought, I've got horrible luck with combines, so would be nice to see that.

4) An update on the cards in fuse? It's not really that good anymore when you get Last Stand, Swift Raid, Guardian Angel and Armageddon anymore so would be nice to see better cards in there too.

Would be amazing if these questions could also get answered :) also thanks for the update on changes coming, would be good if people could also comment questions they want answering (understandable if some of them you can't or not allowed to answer).

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 1:33pm

Maybe there is a chance but now he is already away for his Christmas holidays :< so it will need to wait
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ChameraDreams (23.12.2016), Irene Swarovski (23.12.2016)

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 1:51pm

yes, i must again thank leonidas for 1) mailing me if i had any questions, and 2) for submitting them into a post like that, looking forward to some new pvp cards for cheap medals

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:15am

Well done, lots of good questions and answers!

Personally I hope they eventually get the Tower fixed so lag out/crashes just set you on auto like Battlements or Bosses.

Also updating boss/tower/activity rewards to beyond 1.0 stuff would also be a welcome update if it's low hanging fruit.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook