You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, December 5th 2016, 12:44am

[Criticism] Fairies

I am sure this thread is useless but game is boring sick of fairness and having to run anti all the time. Makes pvp boring good job Kal

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "timothy123" is male

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Monday, December 5th 2016, 1:30am

just get over it dude... life doesnt come with everything you want to happen. you at least have some cards to defend against... so use them and stop whining

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 5th 2016, 1:58am

So go back to playing with your barbies and Ken if you dont like cards ppl use.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, December 5th 2016, 8:23am

I´m sick of every new OP whale card and of whales like you. Makes PvP boring. And you know what? Only anti-whale deck is faerie deck. Go guess... And BTW...I myself don´t use faeries, I even don´t have single faerie card, but I can see why players, esp. low VIPs use em. It´s always pleasure to see nubs like you cry like little baby :D

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 5th 2016, 10:22am

I don't mind if they ban faeries, but then the have to ban the rebound saddle as well.
PS:I mainly play faeries.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:45pm

ok, so you are basically saying : i dont like free players being able to win me with these cards as i am a vip, its not allowed!

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2016

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:47pm

Vengea he means kick out non vip and leave us vip players in there cuz we pay for u.....we dont want to be rekted by non vips

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:50pm

Rebound doesn't do anything vs a good fairy rusher. They can grow up to 20-40 attack and survive a rebound..so 2-3 fairy can kill you.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:53pm

Faeries are weaksauce. Barely any faerie rusher surpasses round 1 in post season. Its way to easy to counter.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 5:01pm

^yup, because fairy are one trick pony. But they can win vs power some time in arena.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 5:37pm

we have been given loads of cards to counter them, for FREE so stop yah complaining

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "timothy123" is male

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:56pm

so... anthony...if you get your ban of fairy, we get our ban of modesty and mercy :P

• Activate Facebook

ikaram

Common

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:59pm

Funny that u say noting about modesty and mercy that killed the game, noooo only faerie need be banned hahahah stupid idea

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 12:36am

Ikaram i play without all 3 things mentioned and still ez mode you in 1s.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 9:52am

I would be perfectly happy with fae being removed as well as all the vice/Virtue.

The freebie set that needs a hard counter and is broken. But modesty is also crazy broken. Would be nice to see them both removed. Not that it would happen tho

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

• "Anthony666" started this thread

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 11:10pm

I beat fairies with my power deck without any special deck. My point is it's boring. That's all I didn't post anything about losing to fairies. Read what I said before you try putting words in my mouth.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 11:18pm

Anthony, words arnt the only thing you put in that mouth

You guys all talking tough and stuff, come Violate my Terms of Services ;) I'll even buy your plane ticket. That right! Must be Anthony666

#NoJusticeForCheaters

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 12:00am

I beat fairies with my power deck without any special deck. My point is it's boring. That's all I didn't post anything about losing to fairies. Read what I said before you try putting words in my mouth.

You're boring. ban yourself.
KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 1:27am

seriously tony you can beat fairies and you know it pls dont tell me you dont own a peryton. you spend more than kaynie does cmon you can beat them dont look down on fairies just because you think its boring who cares you have awk sayra for god sakes and mercy and modesty i think so theres no need to even put this post up lol many ppl dont like fairies but many ppl dont go to the trouble of being upset about it modesty ruins game but you dont see us complaining much about it do you and if modesty was to be removed from game imagine the whales who acquired 3 in total. youre a whale so dont complain about fairies lol you do very good in pvp you probs have sorann also theres many fairy killers you know this

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook