You are not logged in.

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:10am

I'm with KB on this. I mean, I am VIP, but I'm never going to "demand" compensation for anything anymore.
I used to play on server 2, and I was in the first group to beat King's Mausoleum. There was supposed to be a really sweet reward for doing so, but my group didn't get the reward. Some other group got it the next day and support was completely unable to fix the mess.
I demanded them getting their act together, it should have been a simple fix, and they refused, so I left the game for a few years.
Came back when s16 was newish, found a few players who used to be on s2, and I was reminded of how much fun I had playing KaL.
And then I was reminded of how inept support tends to be, especially concerning things that you pay for and they mess up.
Now, I just refuse to recharge anymore. I made the mistake of having faith in support during the last recharge event and I got screwed again. Support is holding onto hundreds of my weekly pvp medals and gold, and multiple recharge items, so that I'm just not going to put more money into the game until they fix it.

So I guess I'm stuck at low level VIP.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

KingBast (01.12.2016)

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:11am

GAME IS DOWN AGAIN?!?

I DEMAND FREE OF BLACK OPALS!!!! :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:35am

Ok i am done with this thread , we are going off topic , this thread was meant for questions about the fact that noone is able to logg in . The question has been answered and i got enough of the black opal trolling
Have a good night , Thread closed
Kind regards
Leonidas

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Anatias (01.12.2016)