You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:55pm

seriously saying, for these kind of failures we experiencing for the past whole week, which include the Black Friday and cyber Monday events, i wont accept anything less than a black opal as compensation.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:55pm

+1

:p

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

• "TheBane" is male

Date of registration: Jun 23rd 2016

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:56pm

well lets just all spam "" omg i cant log omg i cant log "" then server will go up ...... damn people go out ..... go have some fun ....

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:58pm

Some of us have a career or some other life obligation, and Kings and Legends IS our fun. Either that, or you've sunk so many hundreds of dollars into the game that you get physically sick when the servers go down. :P

• Activate Facebook

Migs

Common

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2016

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 10:59pm

Again? hmm ok, thanks for the info =)

• Activate Facebook

• "TheBane" is male

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:02pm

cheychey thats what i say .... people stay and looking the screen for hours and spam the same "" is it up ? omg i cant log ... "" that sitting on that chair and spam sht or look the screen go out .... game wont be up for the next 24 hours so get over it ^^

• Activate Facebook

• "Leonidas" is male
  • "Leonidas" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:04pm

seriously saying, for these kind of failures we experiencing for the past whole week, which include the Black Friday and cyber Monday events, i wont accept anything less than a black opal as compensation.

Not gonna happen.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Anatias (01.12.2016)

Ley

Good

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2016

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:13pm

It's amazing what is and what is not going to happen. I really enjoyed reading black opals being dismissed out of hand when there has been a lot of issues in the last few days. While I can agree that it is a little over the top as far as compensations go, I would never out of hand dismiss it without some backing from some one who isn't a trial moderator. Just sayin.

I say that because there have been some serious flubs in the recent days, and you can not give an ETA for when the issue will be resolved. So if the issue isn't resolved, say like later today/tomorrow, then perhaps something can be given. It it takes longer than that, perhaps a black opal would be befitting; again depending on how long it actually took to be corrected. Only idiots dismiss out of hand for something they can not guarantee.

There is absolutely no reason to support a game that doesn't support you.
Visit LeylineSmyth for more gaming reviews.
  • Activate Facebook

• "TheBane" is male

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:16pm

and cause you missed battlements and tower and some score you want free opal that other people payed 15.000 and 50.000 ? op ...

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:25pm

I didn't say I wanted it. Would be nice, but I doubt it would happen... unless there was this really long flub up like when the servers crashed during GS. Last resort appeasement it would be, but it all depends on the IT guys at the data center.

• Activate Facebook

11knight

Common

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:31pm

Forget black opal than.... what about a "random godlike elit box"? :P everyone would get one..but all would be different :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:35pm

Why stop there? Why not your awakend card of choice?

But guys, really shouldn't ask for things that you know is reserved for the VIPs. Really should be happy that there is any kind of compensation at all. They really don't have to hand it out. Will be to their detriment if they don't, but they aren't required to do so.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:39pm

Are you saying it's okay to ask for black opal as long as you're VIP? If that's the case...
Also, I'd rather take things that support has never followed up on versus comp for downtime.

• Activate Facebook

11knight

Common

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:42pm

Are you saying it's okay to ask for black opal as long as you're VIP? If that's the case...

The same thing i understood from this :P . Btw if we look things from this way than as a vip member, who spent money maybe "must deserve it" the way u said it..... but i think all ppl should get one btw.. :) or a tarot pack..or sth..ya know... special stuff, its gonna be december , Christmas, so time to offer sth "big" and "special" and i always loved these pack-based "not equal" compensations...just wanna boost it a bit and make sure everyone will gather sth cool from it... not just the luckers
  • Activate Facebook

• "TheBane" is male

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:43pm

i am saying that its 100% no and will be lame if they give black opals while some people payed for them and some will take them for free ifffff they give them but they wont ^^ its like you say ok cause game was down 3 hours for EXAMPLE ( lets be honest in those 3 hours you will do 10 bosses maybe and battlements = 200.000 maybe and ok chance for lege opal ) while you ask them to give you stuff that you ( not specialy you ) wont even pay a $ but you demand it .... and the rewards they gave for gs downtime was more than enough

thats what i am saying

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:47pm

So, I shouldn't ask for a black opal? I wasn't going to anyway, honestly. I don't even have the silver I need to use a GL ruby at the moment. #thestruggle

• Activate Facebook

• "massaro" is male

beer for 11knight ;)

we should create wish list:

leg. khum my proposition :)

• Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Also, I'd rather take things that support has never followed up on versus comp for downtime.
Absolutely not.

In order to even obtain one normally, you kinda have to be a VIP. Hence it being reserved for them alone. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:52pm

I always assumed demanding Black Opals was just a bit of fun. Pretty sure it is. Nobody seriously expects to get one as compensation.

KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Ley

Good

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:02am

we deserve a black opal for this nonsense....day after day its one bug after another

how about no ?

I always assumed demanding Black Opals was just a bit of fun. Pretty sure it is. Nobody seriously expects to get one as compensation.
You would think so, had Leonidas not immediately dismissed it out of hand. But it is a bit f a touche moment to me.
  • Activate Facebook