You are not logged in.

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 1:08pm

So am i right in saying that the reason why you are banned from s16 is because they thought you were multi accounting. Except they didn`t realise that there are actually 4 people at the one address. They made you submit your personal details and after completing all of that, then went silent and didn`t remove the bans.

Thats awfully naughty, i will expect that the mods would be able to help with this one as it looks like an oversight on supports behalf. Show us yer peeps :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sutch" (Sep 13th 2016, 4:47pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 1:17pm

Well I had chance to look for this ticket and this ticket is 2 days old...
I don't know if you already send same ticket with ID pictures to support because I can only see that you did it recently (two days ago).
If you did it in the past, apologies that support didn't deal with it... I will sort it now for you.
Can you please send me in PM all details (nickname/server) of banned accounts? I will get them lifted today.

But as far as I know, you or your flatmate (I'm sorry but I'm really lost who is who and which account is whos) were also reported for harassment in game, so just to not make uncomfortable situations later, keep in mind that lifting multi ban will not protect your accounts from being banned (if reported) for other stuff. I'm just saying it to avoid problems later.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 1:25pm

Also Justice... I can see that all four of people living in your flat are sending tickets to support, I would advice you to just pick one person to contact support. As support told you - when you keep on "spamming" them before they will even reply, your ticket is moved at the end of the queue behind tickets which ones are on the top to answer (this is not refreshing them and putting them on top).

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 1:26pm

Cheers for the help lilpwnd and im sure the girls have rad the ts+cs on how not to behave when gaming :) Looking forward to a speedy solution :)

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 1:39pm

I called it spam, not support... If all for of you sending emails with same text in it and over and over, this is nto even letting support reply to your first msg.

I just told you what to do and that those accounts you will send to me will be unbanned.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 1:45pm

You really can't appreciate help, can't you?
I'm trying to help you here and give you explanation for something and you still need to act the way your friend Injustice also was acting.

If you want accounts to be unlocked, send me what I asked you for.

Thanks

• Activate Facebook