You are not logged in.

• "NoTheTerror" is male
  • "NoTheTerror" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 4:38pm

Time To Complain about Fairies AGAIN

Fairies were bad enough without throwing a elf extraction saddle into the mix. They are hybrids not elves and should not get the benefit of this saddle. I'm seeing 30 atk fairies within 3-4 turns now and with rangers drawing removal its almost impossible to actually block. Waiting for four elf extraction saddles and fairies to happen in gs as well. For the love of pete, please put a limit on the amount of buffing that can be done on this creature. Any other creature can only hold four buff and heroic takes turns to really develop to the level these insidious creatures get to.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 4:55pm

they can hold 5 buffs + what ever buff type creatures on the field like tethys, freyja, ava, artemis, talenor, kathryn, thorn bush, holly bush, micheal, wheel, knight-maid joan, lilly rangebane, strength, moon, heirophant, hanging woman, wrath,

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 5:23pm

i just think he means how much attack + hp they can get in a short amount of time. they just get crazy really fast

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 5:43pm

i just think he means how much attack + hp they can get in a short amount of time. they just get crazy really fast

agreed they do get really large really fast. I have always thought they were a bit too broken but this is the game for ya. when they bring out recharge cards like modesty and mercy etc... at least free players get something overpowered.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 8:16pm

you get modesty and big charge cards we have fae.

if u want to nerf fae u can nerf modesty and all other whale cards

thanks.

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kanco69696" is male
  • "Kanco69696" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 8:23pm

i agree with terror

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 9:23pm

I also agree with Terror about not nerfing one without the other, but different people have different cards they have a problem with.
The thing about faeries is that all players, vip0-vip10 have access to them. That is balanced in a vacuum.
The problems I have with faeries is not having a rebounding saddle to handle them. That, and heroes can't block, which is annoying because every other faerie player has 50 elf rep, 50 angel rep, and 2 legendary swords.

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 9:43pm

Stop abusing my fairies !! It's racist, i eat, sleep and dance with my fairy friends, we even try on each others pink tutu's, ask anthony666.

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Saturday, September 3rd 2016, 2:03am

Its been almost a year since the release of fairies, why are we still having this discussion? There are numerous methods that take down fairies and they are readily availible to everyone.

Rebound saddles are a blessing and a curse in this case but remember that all you need is a stage 1 mount to activate it, this is not vip restricted so everyone has access to it. Then you have cards like assar, veylyn, redmaw, lumineer, kyrene, vara, Peryton, sorann, carella, these cards are tried and true against fairies time and time again and also easy to acquire if you haven't already. While I do agree the (smart) ability can make them strong the real issue lies in your deck strategy and how you organize your deck. You as the person challenging the fairy deck actually has the advantage of preparedness (~18 cards and a ranger is a pretty good sign who you are up against) so plan and shuffle accordingly. You also have the advantage of knowing their playstyle and the key here is to ANTICIPATE your opponent. To beat them you need to be able to read through those people like looking through a clear glass, when they will use removals when they will drop a pompom/thoth, when you get the hang of it, you'll start seeing the SAME PATTERN FOR ALMOST EVERY FAIRY DECK. Use that to your advantage, this is a skill that must be developed, next time you face them observe.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, September 3rd 2016, 2:57am

I will just go rangers get gl skills use fairy deck with modesty and mercy and then everyone can complain about that and that will include the current fairy users. And yes xx wears a pink tutu thought he was a woman almost asked him out he's a pretty little girl

• Activate Facebook