You are not logged in.

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 9:32pm

Order of Activation

Can you please have the devs change Modesty's ability go off last when it comes on the field.

Things like Sarya/Ivy, Yumi(and Sylvi Ranger/Stalker), Priss Swift, Chilly Abigail, ext. should get a chance to snipe him dead before he derps the game since they were on the field first. Modesty needs more counters otherwise this game is just complete stupidity and dead.

If you get this changed please tell also so I can retest.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 9:59pm

put a wheel on the field and his ability wont deactivate the cards on the field right on his summon.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2016

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 1:15am

As he stands, his ability might be worded better at, "As Modesty enters play, enemy creatures lose all abilities as long as Modesty is in play."
This way, it would actually be proper to shut things off before he actually hits.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 5:25am

put a wheel on the field and his ability wont deactivate the cards on the field right on his summon.

Really? Solve a whale card with a whale card(which I don't have, fyi)? Come on. There needs to be a variety of things people strive for. Already it's trying to get and keep enough of these units out to snipe him dead and if you use the reckless Sylvi people will just play things before him so they can't finish him off. But even a little damage could get him into Smite range or some such.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 7:47am

It's a whale card, they are supposed to be hard to deal with. Btw. awakened Smite will be 15 dmg, maybe save your opal for it?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2016

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 9:13pm

Too bad rangers can't kill it with skills. Have to hope for sd or kill the player before it enters play or disinfo it and kill the player in the few turns before it hits again.
But need to have gl skills to deal with a creature that so totslly screws your opponent is just bs

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 9:35pm

Yep i agree, let his ability activate last. Would be helpful for some players. It would still be op so...

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 10:05pm

I don't have a blood opal for it, those are ridiculous too. Save up tons of gold for 11 supremacy(cause rubies don't cut it) just so you can get a few more damage on a one use spell that isn't out yet.

• Activate Facebook