You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xx.

Rare

Posts: 162

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

  • Send private message

21

Monday, August 8th 2016, 9:30pm

Name: xx, server 13.

Screenshot by Lightshot

category; funniest

And next is original ;

xx. has attached the following image:
  • FINISHED HOOD 2.jpg

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "xx." (Aug 13th 2016, 8:58am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 6

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

  • Send private message

22

Monday, August 8th 2016, 10:33pm

card

Priest skill card

LightingQueen

Server 1 ELYRIA

orginal

LightingQueen has attached the following image:
  • my card.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LightingQueen" (Aug 8th 2016, 11:15pm)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 296

Thanks: 1

  • Send private message

23

Monday, August 8th 2016, 10:43pm

KingBast (s10)

KingBast has attached the following image:
  • sexybacon.png
KILL IT WITH FIREBALLS!!!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

  • "miyu" is female

Posts: 149

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thanks: 5

  • Send private message

24

Monday, August 8th 2016, 10:50pm

miyu s5
funniest card

miyu has attached the following image:
  • BabyBast.png
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 39

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Thanks: 1

  • Send private message

25

Monday, August 8th 2016, 11:05pm

The most original card
Nighthawk
Server 3

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

  • "Hydra" is female

Posts: 964

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thanks: 5

  • Send private message

26

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 12:07am

:!:Your entry-The Original Card
:!:Your Ingame Name-Dragon
:!:Your Server-S16 -Judgement
Hydra has attached the following image:
  • Hydra.JPG
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 171

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Thanks: 23

  • Send private message

27

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 12:28am



**Handmade Card**
Pact of Holy Pack (1 CD Priest Skill)
Holy Disciple - Target friendly creature gain Holy Lord: Each creature of this type has 25% chance to gain 1 Attack and 75% chance to gain 1 Max Life each turn. Each enemy creature of this type has 10% chance to be charmed each turn.
Mastery - 8%

**Funniest Card**
Whalebait (2 CD Beast Elite 0/5)
Wendigo Spirit
Shadow Bolt
This Attracts Heavy Black and White things right? - Each turn kills a random Zodiac, Tarot or Vice & Virtue. When this kills a creature it gains +5 attack, +10 life.
Srsly Nuuu - Can't be effected by negative effects. 50% chance to lose a positive effect. 1% chance to ragequit(deals 999 damage to owner)

**Origonal Card**
Edgy the Nid-friend (5 CD Beast Elite 2/5)
Roll Out - +1 Movement. Can't be effected by negative effects.
Shadow Spike - 75% Stun, Deals 0%-200% damage randomly
Overfed Friends - Summons a Fat Nid(2/1/Toss/Lumbering/Guidance 1) in every adjacent square each turn.

Notes:
Pact of the Holy Pack can pump up opponents creatures of that type too.
Whalebait can kill your own Zodiac/Tarot/Vice & Virtue. Yes, that is Modesty being used as bait. The animation turns the card into a killer whale that jumps at the panda and gets savaged.
Edgy summons then runs ahead of his summons to do it again :P What will you do with all that guidance? I have no clue... maybe :3

ChameraDreams
Server 5 - Azrael

Edit: It was pointed out that Whalebait couldn't kill Modesty, had to add an arctic barrier of sorts.
Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ChameraDreams" (Aug 12th 2016, 4:20am)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

  • "Hydra" is female

Posts: 964

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thanks: 5

  • Send private message

28

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 12:30am



**Handmade Card**
Pact of Holy Pack (1 CD Priest Skill)
Holy Disciple - Target friendly creature gain Holy Lord: Each creature of this type has 25% chance to gain 1 Attack and 75% chance to gain 1 Max Life each turn. Each enemy creature of this type has 10% chance to be charmed each turn.
Mastery - 8%

**Funniest Card**
Whalebait (2 CD Beast Elite 0/5)
Wendigo Spirit
Shadow Bolt
This Attracts Heavy Black and White things right? - Each turn kills a random Zodiac, Tarot or Vice & Virtue. When this kills a creature it gains +5 attack, +10 life.

**Origonal Card**
Edgy the Nid-friend (5 CD Beast Elite 2/5)
Sprint
Shadow Spike - 75% Stun, Deals 0%-200% damage randomly
Overfed Friends - Summons a Fat Nid(2/1/Toss/Lumbering/Guidance 1) in every adjacent square each turn.

Notes:
Pact of the Holy Pack can pump up opponents creatures of that type too.
Whalebait can kill your own Zodiac/Tarot/Vice & Virtue.
Edgy summons then runs ahead of his summons to do it again :P What will you do with all that guidance? I have no clue... maybe :3

ChameraDreams
Server 5 - Azrael
I think you would need to draw/ create a actual card to participate.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 171

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Thanks: 23

  • Send private message

29

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 12:35am

I think you would need to draw/ create a actual card to participate.


Accidently used the wrong imjur link so it broke. Should be able to see them now.
Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

purderp

Common

Posts: 1

Date of registration: Aug 9th 2016

  • Send private message

30

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 4:11am

most original
max
s16

purderp has attached the following image:
  • kings and legends most orginal.jpg
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ploop

Common

Posts: 1

Date of registration: Aug 8th 2016

  • Send private message

31

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 4:14am

Tornado Twins

In-game name: Ploop
Server 11 - Ariella

Artwork credit: my incredibly gifted sister!!!
Computer credit: my incredibly gifted Dad!!!
Work that I did myself: none!!!

ploop has attached the following image:
  • Slide1.JPG
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

  • "Conor" is male

Posts: 264

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Location: UK

Occupation: Work/Student

  • Send private message

32

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 4:57pm

Ingame name: Eternity
Server: S15
Category: Original

Screenshot by Lightshot

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "massaro" is male

Posts: 20

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Location: Danzig

  • Send private message

33

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 9:52pm

most original: kraken, leviathan

funniest: t-rex, refugees, mad terrorist

Massaro, server 5: Azrael

massaro has attached the following images:
  • kraken.png
  • lewiatan.png
  • cardtemplate.png

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "massaro" (Aug 10th 2016, 6:11pm)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

PPM

Common

  • "PPM" is male

Posts: 12

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

  • Send private message

34

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:18pm

s 16
matelkas

most original
Screenshot by Lightshot

funniest
Screenshot by Lightshot

WE WANT NEW SERVER
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

meany

Common

  • "meany" is male

Posts: 3

Date of registration: Aug 3rd 2016

Location: scotland

  • Send private message

35

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 2:26pm

s16
Meany
original
:-) :-)

Funny

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

GOAT

Common

Posts: 2

Date of registration: Aug 10th 2016

  • Send private message

36

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 3:18pm

s13
goat

funnist card

Screenshot by Lightshot

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GOAT" (Aug 10th 2016, 4:41pm)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Riren

Good

  • "Riren" is male

Posts: 64

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Location: Indonesia

Thanks: 1

  • Send private message

37

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 3:50pm

Category : The Most Original Card
In game name: Riren
Server : S16- Judgement




Screenshot by Lightshot

ty :D

Please gimme some damn luck in open Booster Pack.. ^^ ^^
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "NoTheTerror" is male

Posts: 89

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thanks: 15

  • Send private message

38

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 5:39pm

Most Needed Card(Not a category so most Original)
NoTheTerror
Maximus Server


Who needs some FairyBane in their life?

NoTheTerror has attached the following image:
  • FairyBane.jpg
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Posts: 48

  • Send private message

39

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 5:56pm

Handmade card (drawn+background and card template in paint.net (messy and quite pixelated with scaling!):


Screenshot by Lightshot

unedited drawing: Screenshot by Lightshot
Axenthia
s11

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Axenthia" (Aug 15th 2016, 12:31am) with the following reason: shoulda added this at start cus of pixelation lol

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Posts: 809

Thanks: 185

  • Send private message

40

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 7:01pm



category: fun

but its also handmade in paint!
Hi.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Aug 13th 2016, 11:40pm)

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Similar threads