You are not logged in.

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 9:01pm

If K&L designers were actually good at their job...

A thread of card fixes:

GL Modesty(4 CD):
2/12
Vampiric (yes, melee)
Arctic Barrier (no enchanting)
Modesty - on your turn enemy creatures have no abilities.
(Another option would be, on your opponents turn or have a Modesty EX card that does that)

GL Wheel(5 CD):
0/11
Nimble
Wheel - During your turn enemy creatures can't have positive effects and allies can't have negative effects.
(Auras still work or any enchantments that happen during the round like Trolls and it doesn't remove immediately)

GL Mercy(4 CD):
3/15
Holy Light
Mercy - On your opponents turn enemy creatures have 1 attack.
Cure 1
(Gives Counter Attack cards a chance to still kill things like Artemis Gamespree's queen card)

Edited after feedback.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ChameraDreams" (Jun 23rd 2017, 2:59am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 9:07pm

wont happen and its a shame as some of these are nice, especially modesty one wont happen, running 2 things to make 1 card

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, August 8th 2016, 9:57am

That's not a particularly major nerf for Wheel though. The problem is that it fucks up Priests completely, and priest spells are pretty much entirely for use in the opponent's turn (besides Heavenly Help, anyway). It also would now allow Wheel to get rid of that Ultimate Priest skill, the one that gives +3/+9. The only way to make Wheel fair would be to have it either project an aura of no-buffs, eg "creatures within 3 tiles of this card cannot have positive effects (if opponent's) /negative effects (if yours)" or to have it dispel at the start of the player's turn and only for that player's creatures, and only every other turn, so it'd read something like:

"At the start of your opponent's turn, remove all positive effects from your opponent's creatures. At the start of your turn, remove all negative effects from your creatures. If this card acts, it cannot act next turn." This way, Priests still get the benefit of 1 or 2 turns of any buff, and mages/debuff creatures get 1-2 turns of petrify / appropriate debuffs

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, August 8th 2016, 10:15am

wheel would be stronger lol. Because of what your saying it would freely remove chosen one. :p preists would hate it even more. But if you dont have a wheel what do u have for sarya's -10 hp as a preist humm? Or mercy

Ill also add there will eventually be a free modesty kinda thing for everyone eventually in tower. On summon casts forgetful of every enemy unit for 3 turns. It is a heafty 9cd tho..

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fang" (Aug 8th 2016, 10:22am)

• Activate Facebook

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 9:24pm

Hmm... Good point on Wheel dispelling Chosen One. Maybe the Aura only turns on, on their turn like Archangel Micheal rather then dispel and purge? That would let you also get a Chosen One on with Wheel out.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook