You are not logged in.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 3:35pm

Faeries are getting a nerf? :o

so i using fae in 1v1 on s16 when this guy starts crying i was using them and then says that faeries are getting a nerf in about to months time. he said that all of them are having their countdown increased to 4 and 5.

can any gm confirm this?

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 3:41pm

you shouldn't believe everything people say in game , if this is really the case you would read about it on forum , as long as you don't hear anything from gm there is no nerf and nobody knows about updates except gm , game developer etc etc

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 3:46pm

suppose so, but anything cud happen, he cud have applied to join the kal crew and is a gm (the non payed ones who do it just to help)

never know tho

kal is full of surprises

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 3:50pm

I don't think the new gm's have been selected already , also if there are new gm's they should be active on forum and introduce theirselves so i don't see that possibility having a hgh chance
I think it was just a raging player making statement out of anger without more info.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2016

Monday, June 20th 2016, 1:46am

All they need to do is something thay should have done ages ago ... Don't let creatures crit heroes! only other creatures.
If heroes can be be critted they should be able to block as well!

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, June 20th 2016, 6:37am

After cull merge the developers stated that they won't nerf cards anymore, since it caused some huge shitstorm over there. Only option that the publishers have now is to ban cards, like they do with the new PvP skills imo.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, June 20th 2016, 10:48am

I agree with krothu , i mean it doesn't sound fair to be critted but not being able to block
For example if you are boxing you can give a normal punch , the opponent can take little damage because he blocks the punch , the opponent can take normal damage because he didn't block it good enough , or he can be critted , which can cause him to be KO
It makes no sense to be only able to crit

Kaynie is right , about that , last time they did it was complaining festival so yes they decided to not do it anymore without very good reasons/if there aren't very good reasons

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, June 20th 2016, 11:35am

Well, I think we just have to face the facts: Whether they get nerfed or not, there'll still be a shitstorm of complaints. They could comply with every demand anyone ever makes, and we'd still find something to complain about. People just really love complaining.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, June 20th 2016, 8:37pm

yeah i didnt think this would be true, but i just wanted to check

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 4:46am

No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to please everyone. You don' nerf/ban stuff people will moan, you do nerf/ban stuff people will still moan. Best way to deal with stuff is to change it, but sadly Kaynie said they won't do that anymore, shame I liked Fang's idea of giving Faeries Physical damage instead of holy, them being able to kill Sorann makes them such a big problem.

It's also shocking the amount of players who actually use Faeries, on S15 there is only a few who actually use them, but on other servers.. I would really like a merge, but I ain't going to enjoy all these Faeries.

It's also a shame they banned the new PvP skills, they really would of helped dealing with Faeries.. Surely they would just of been able to nerf them, instead of completely banning them, they wasn't overpowered to the point you couldn't fix them. They did a nice way of nerfing Aurora, she can still be a pain but still a big difference from when she first came out.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Activate Facebook