You are not logged in.

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, June 13th 2016, 5:00pm

It'll be hard because some of S16 don't want to merge, while the other half do. S15 wants a merge, S16 is the closest equal. Sadly if we do merge, I doubt it'll be a full one. Would be loads better to have shared AH, FZ and other things.

Yes GS was over in like 30-40 minutes. I think S15 vs S16 would be interesting and pretty fun.

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Monday, June 13th 2016, 5:04pm

For example servers Smasha Rulk s10 and Ariella s11 were opened on 24.9.2013 and merged with s5-s9 and crossed with s1-s4 on 6.5.2014. That's 7 months.

As a compensation we received NOTHING.

S15 is more than 1,5 year old, why the hell you need a compensation? That's just ridiculous.

You guys do realise time means nothing! You're all just going on time, how long the server has been open and how long since such merged. That's why you don't know what's good for this server.

If you came to S15, you'd realise that it's not even ready for S1-S14. We are closer to S16 than we are to you guys. When S12 merged, they got compensation for it. When the mobile app users joined, they got compensation.

My point is, if we merge with lower, without something to help those who need it, they will just quit. We will cross merge with lower, so it'll just completely kill our server... We then will struggle even more in FZ and AH. We need these things better, not worse.

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Monday, June 13th 2016, 5:24pm

I can't be bothered to argue about this anymore. It comes down to a matter of opinion, Kaynie thinks we should merge with lower, I believe we should merge with higher.

The only thing I truly care about is, if we merge, I want it to be a full merge, because no point merging us with lower and not full merging us because then we can't do FZ and AH will be dead. So if we merge with lower make i a full merge, if it's with higher please make it full merge.

I'd just like some silver as compensation if we do merge with lower (S12 got 1 million at the time) so something like that please, if you give us anything else too would be kindly appreciated. Since I know most of S15 will want better compensation than just silver.

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, June 13th 2016, 5:28pm

I think fire ruby is the best comp. with battlements, silver is easy to come by. Fire ruby is a struggle!!!

• Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Monday, June 13th 2016, 5:33pm

I normally would say Fire Ruby, but we probably won't get it. I've only had two Fire Rubies, both from Christmas Daily Login, I can't get them for the life of me..

My godlike list is so long now, it's stupid. Shame people couldn't sell Fire Rubies in AH or something, I'd buy them for nice amount of gold.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, June 13th 2016, 6:07pm

It was a joke Kaynie lmao, seriously can't you take one? Haha.

I can, but its not my fault you are not funny.

Quoted from "Conor"

Those people with 0-1 elites, you probably barely ever play Kaynie (Unless start of season). How else do they expect people to continue playing if they go from playing people of equal to those who are well ahead. I'm not asking just for me Kaynie, I'm asking for most people on our server! even if it's just added Fragments or something, because I can assure you most people will stop playing or quit.

Why are you always so fussed on what happens on servers you're not in? It doesn't affect you, until we merge with you, so why are you so worried? You may not even play half of us anyway when we merge.

I didn't make this post asking for merge, an S16 player did, so obviously they want to merge with us. 2 years vs 6 months, time means nothing really if you put enough money into the game and even you should know that. You need to calm down on some of these posts Kaynie, it's not life or death, if we merge with you or not, you shouldn't care, we make no impact on you dude.

You call me fuzzed and I have to calm down cuz I made a joke about growing balls? Who can't take a joke here? :) I already explained, why I reply to this thread, but I will do it again for you - in my opinion it would make much more sense to merge S15 with S1-S14. You say you are not only asking for yourself, but it seems like you think S1-S14 is only me. The majority of the players on your Server probably has better cards, buildings ect. then the majority of players on our Servers. Some daily active players here have to struggle to get into top 200 cross rankings, while everyone on your server who wins a single game will rank into top 64, most ppl here don't get any rewards from Guild Showdown, while everyone on your Server who signs up already gets Round 2 or 3 rewards. You call me worried, but for me it seems like you are worried that you won't get top 8 rewards nor post season rewards anymore. That would be the only downsight for your server on a merge tbh, in every other way you will benefit. You will get a lot more activity, you will have access to a way more filled auction house. So tell me, why dont you wanna get merged with us, if you wont face us whales anyways?

Quoted from "Conor"

You guys do realise time means nothing! You're all just going on time, how long the server has been open and how long since such merged. That's why you don't know what's good for this server.

If you came to S15, you'd realise that it's not even ready for S1-S14. We are closer to S16 than we are to you guys. When S12 merged, they got compensation for it. When the mobile app users joined, they got compensation.

My point is, if we merge with lower, without something to help those who need it, they will just quit. We will cross merge with lower, so it'll just completely kill our server... We then will struggle even more in FZ and AH. We need these things better, not worse.

Time is the only factor that matters actually, they can't compensate you for having spend less money or anything. A fair compensation would be Silver, Crystals and Tower Coins, since that is what you get from playing, without putting money into it.
  • Activate Facebook

Conor

Epic

• "Conor" is male

Monday, June 13th 2016, 7:08pm

I'm not bothered about ranking top 8, I never have been bothered. I'm worried about merging with lower because I really doubt it'll be a full merge Kaynie (S1-S4 and S13-S14 haven't fully merged with you yet). So a lot of these benefits won't actually happen, if it would be a full merge, I'd be fine with it but I highly doubt it.

I'm not asking for compensation such as Black Opals or anything. See I don't want or need Crystals/XP scrolls, that is their normal compensation and they are useless for me. Silver is nice yes, tower coins would be brilliant but they wouldn't use that as compensation, even if they did, how much do you think is far?

You can actually get Fire Rubies and Fire Opals and if you're extremely lucky, even a Black Opal without putting money into the game. The collectibles, get all 7 gets you a Fire Ruby and a chance for another one or a Black Opal. As it stands, I need Fire Rubies over Black Opals since my rate at getting the last 3 collectibles sucks. Never had all 7.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Monday, June 13th 2016, 9:10pm

No arguing on my post please, only pros and cons for the merge

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

GGWP

Good

• "GGWP" is male

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 12:33am

For example servers Smasha Rulk s10 and Ariella s11 were opened on 24.9.2013 and merged with s5-s9 and crossed with s1-s4 on 6.5.2014. That's 7 months.

As a compensation we received NOTHING.

S15 is more than 1,5 year old, why the hell you need a compensation? That's just ridiculous.
then it means we need 3 more season to merge 8)8)just wait then its like giving a feles assassin master to a mifzuna the wind
means their still many diffrents
GGWP! ITS ALL DONE BY ME :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
  • Activate Facebook

Riren

Good

• "Riren" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 2:44am

we need merge,cause we need game lively back..u said we cant get goldie again in pvp rank, goldie n horsey only provide in 'Local Server' which mean we can still compete on that...n weekly pvp can be complete faster cause arena will crowd cause merge,u dont need waiting quieng n its can prevent any booster players...

so s15-S16 i think will merge..:D

Please gimme some damn luck in open Booster Pack.. ^^ ^^
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 2:45am

I will be happy with any merge, it's boring now :<
KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

Riren

Good

• "Riren" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 2:46am

I will be happy with any merge, it's boring now :<

shes got points :) :)
Please gimme some damn luck in open Booster Pack.. ^^ ^^
  • Activate Facebook

• "xdesiondash" is male

Date of registration: Dec 29th 2015

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 9:40am

no merge yet

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 10:42am

Same here think its ready for merge.

if they can merge s15 with s16 would be great
like full merge s13 with s14

the faster s15 and up can join s1-s14

one big merge.

And s1-s4 need a full merge i think soon.
So bored there atm

• Activate Facebook

• "Kanco69696" is male
  • "Kanco69696" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2016

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 6:00pm

no merge yet
why not? merge would be nice :P
  • Activate Facebook

• "xdesiondash" is male