You are not logged in.

• "Caffeine" started this thread

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 7:15pm

Happy Birthday

Well it seems like someone has to do it...

Happy Birthday KaL and the KaL Team. Three Years!

Normally I´m more or less one of the grumpy guys but today I want to add a thank you for the December too.

To put it into a nutshell, we saw a lot of new ideas until today, we also got a great login event with beneftis for every! kind of player. Coming from the fragments, over silver, ending in 50% of a black opal. You even went a bid overboard with all those high casher combination possibilities 8o
And not to mention 2.0 or an unbelievable change of the gold price.

I´m curious what will happen in 2016. Let´s hope we do not need to arm our clubs again ^^

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 7:42pm

Given by the Chinese server, 2016 should bring:

Angel + Demon awakened cards (besides what we already have)
Battlements being a source of LOADS of silver
Virtues (Mercy etc)
Some really awesome new Event cards, like Calista's sister whose basically the same but has Hit and Run and Windwalk (like Mif)
New UI layouts (possibly). With all fancy blue stuff that honestly I don't like, but it's still good.
Reduced Minimum price and increased Maximum price in AH for cards of all ranks
Tarot Packs!

And of course, hopefully, yet more amazing events! I reckon the other 45 opal fragments might come in summer like how this year had the 31 day July login.

Oh and a bit of a gimmick, but characters will say which skill they're using.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mythremi" (Dec 22nd 2015, 8:02pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 9:37pm

lol you guys are such cheap --------. $3 off for being 3 years old? and you put a time limit on it lmao. Other games have obtained fire ruby and 500k silver.

I mean at least if you gave out the $3 voucher you could take time limit off of it what a kick in the nuts happy birthday ? more like

a big FU lol

with the above being said. Great job on the update this came much sooner then i anticipated. Looks pretty good. (you still have not added the feature to fill material on equipment for gold should of been added a damn year ago)

Also really need to get the 100k silver a day from battlements implemented ASAP progressing is way to slow in game as it is. But looking forward to new update and the awakened boss(if it actually pops up decent amount of time.) and trying the new cards.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hotstreak69" (Dec 22nd 2015, 9:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 10:09pm

I would rather expect something different than tiny discount for 3 years with KaL. Some gold right in mail would be much more appreciated :p
Free players won't have any use of this and that's why it's not very good choice.

KaL improved alot. Nice to see that we didn't have any major bugs like RoM has after adding 2.0 to game. Now we need Battlements update fast! We need more silver for our saddles! :D

No wuaśnie, nic nie robio, a ino dogadywać potrafio, cebulaki januszowe jedne :V RAK JEST SILNY!
Rip Pieseł...
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 12:08am

Hotstreak can you go for one day without complaining about something? It's like you think you're entitled to free stuff. You're not. They didn't have to give anything at all for the anniversary so complaining when they do is just selfish. You're the kind of person who throws a tantrum at Christmas when your parents buy you an Xbox 360 instead of an Xbox 360 Slim.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 5:24am

Meh oh well..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hotstreak69" (Dec 23rd 2015, 5:35am)

• Activate Facebook