You are not logged in.

[EN 14] Hello

• "ApplePie" started this thread

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 7:32pm

Hello

Hello, I'm ApplePie from s-14

I started to play in September 2014, I always enjoyed the game, made good friends like the entire guild of Ouroborus (rip miss them :( )

When server merged I lost many people cause they quitted the game, but I made new friends like (Bankai, Fang and Thrasymaskus= (sry if I spell it wrong)....

Now I currently play it just for have a good time... Still I love the game but hate the community hope everyone stop complainning about whalers, sharks or dolphins whatever you wanna call people who spend.

People are free to waste money the way they want.

Anyway I'm mage vip 4 (thanks to a big friend of mine that I always will miss him ;( (Prie...), I suck at building decks, its true but i dont care, I just like to explore and make funny things.

Pleasure to meet you :)!

"Light mage? I'm just an ordinary mage."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ApplePie" (May 17th 2016, 7:40pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 7:34pm

Hello,

can I eat u?

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 7:34pm

Uhmmmm

No ;(;(;( I'm just an harmless Pie!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ApplePie" (May 17th 2016, 7:51pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Aaronbast" is male

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 7:39pm

:love:
Pitabast!!
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 7:49pm

lol hi, nice to eat you XD

can i just ask where people get these kal cards with the game spree logo on? its probably obvious but i just wanna know :)

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 7:50pm

Its on:
Edit profile > Avatar

Cheers ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Activate Facebook

Dorbys

Common

• "Dorbys" is male

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 7:58pm

No, comunity just wants some improvements for low vip and non vip to hold them in game, thats not complaining about whales.

We like them, because they keep game alive, thank you whales

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 8:02pm

I understand that people wants some improvements for low vip and non vip players, and I totally agree with them, when I reffered about bad community are those kind of people that spectate every single battle/guild showdows/even public chat, and start shooting insults at other people....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 11:09pm

I understand that people wants some improvements for low vip and non vip players, and I totally agree with them, when I reffered about bad community are those kind of people that spectate every single battle/guild showdows/even public chat, and start shooting insults at other people....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the internet :P That's the daily grind on every competitive online game ever.
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 11:18pm

Lol

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook