You are not logged in.

• "Anyufairchild" is male
  • "Anyufairchild" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 10:17am

The Resource game

Alright this is the highlight of what all other posts/guides have lead up to , until now.

In my combining guide i explained how you can make sacs for sacrificing , legendary forms for 62100 silver at 50.4 percent combine.

This is where we pull it all together, When you sac for a non elite awaken you must sac 17 cards, or pay 3.7 million silver, in the general area.

If all went well on the combining and you made lets say 20 legends, with no fails you spent 621k plus 621k silver for a whoping 1242k silver or 1.2 million silver, if you failed your 50.4 percents half the time and you had to go up to 2.4 million silver to have the sacs you are still saving money here

You then throw your sacs for your non elite 17x of them for the cost of 0 silver.

In the worse case scenario while making sacs, you are saving 1.3-1.4 million silver, in the best case your saving 2.5 millionish. Its a crazy resource game but it pays off, you have to look at it as your are not spending 1.2 million siver to 2.4 million silver, you are saving 1.3 million to 2.5 million silver on an awaken card

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 10:27am

its all good tryna help people but why not make 1 big post on all of this than loads of different posts that hide other ones.

apart from that these are really handy and helpful thanks

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 10:35am

because people dont learn if you tell them the answer from the start, do you think anyone would of looked at cost of combines, if they just knew from the start, that sacing that many would help them get there awaken non elite, they probably would wasted resources.

I am all for helping people, but i wanted them to understand the cost, not just post this and be done.

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 11:56am

Your threads contain an extreme amount of disregard to mathematics. I want to urge the game team to do the maths themselves and consider removing the sticky from them.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 6:13pm

lol yh agreed garvan, in many posts u have proved the math wrong, like in a test once u are done (in this case once u have made the post) u check and check again (check the spellings and math etc)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 8:18pm

garavan go for it, but i did say at top of guide from the beginning of my combine guide it was based off maxed buildings and research,

it it may be different for you.
If you guys dont like you write them out

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 11:27am

When you sac for a non elite awaken you must sac 17 cards, or pay 3.7 million silver, in the general area
3.375.000 silver. Screenshot by Lightshot
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 11:47pm

the point is 17 sacs, makes your non elite awaken cost 0 silver, so....nobody cares about the cost

people will throw sacs not pay the silver cost because sacs are cheaper then paying the 3.4 to whatever million.

they just are.

I mean sure if you have no sacs....but everytime you have 100k event you are buying standard packs for a card in bonanza

if you have been playing you have cards to make sacs, i know you just want to give me a hard time garavan.

Also elites cost much more, double to godlike, i think this was original though, cause if you use a ruby on an elite, its far more expensive like 7 to 8 million, with sacs, its still costing like 3.7 million.

I do believe non elite awakens are the cheapest and best route. Even if 100 percent combine, still cheaper then making a tarot or elite godlike.

I should note that not all prices are set in stone, they vary, some are like 3.4 some elites are like 5. somethign million, and the special cards like tarots and virtues with rubys, cost more too. The cost of silver is really based on rarity of card, but i still believe non elite awakens are best round to go , silver wise, unless you have need to make a mercy, modesty, judgement, etc godlike, i mean we are talking about vip 0 making awakens. The guide was originaly built to assist you, not spoon feed you every answer, so if im a few thousand silver off, well, i will live.

Example aeneas the scourge with ruby still cost me like 2 million with sacs, example of elite with ruby.

server 8/Fenris

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Anyufairchild" (May 15th 2016, 11:58pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Monday, May 16th 2016, 8:53am

i know you just want to give me a hard time garavan.
Whether or not i want to give you a hard time 3.7 is not 3.375. My motives are irrelevant, your errors are existant. You just proved again that you cannot debate. Intead for reasoning you bring fallacies and calculation errores everywhere.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:07pm

its a guide, if you want every silver counted out, then do it!!

the entire point was it takes 17 sacrifices and 99 shards to make your non elite awaken you dont need to pay the silver

I have a better idea in fact, just stop reading my post if it bothers you that much, 400k silver is essentially nothing, its log in for 2 days and do your dailys.

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2015

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:09pm

i know you just want to give me a hard time garavan.
Whether or not i want to give you a hard time 3.7 is not 3.375. My motives are irrelevant, your errors are existant. You just proved again that you cannot debate. Intead for reasoning you bring fallacies and calculation errores everywhere.
Anyu got burned lol. Garvan obviously has a point here. Get your calculations right or just say thank you to garvan for correcting you. Its what mature people do.
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:13pm

So im off a few thousand silver, it doesnt change the point that his entire argument is based on the fact that he doesnt believe that vip 0 can make awaken non-elites monthly.

Which i have obviously proven, because im about to maken 2 awaken rep shop cards, not more then 4 days after i posted it.

He is trying to make a huge deal out of nothing - he wont be able to prove my statement wrong no matter how much calculation he does, because it is possible, and i have proved it, hes just crying over a handful of silver.

- hes also crying that its cheaper then what i posted by 400k not more expensive - so proving me right?

server 8/Fenris

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Anyufairchild" (May 16th 2016, 2:21pm)

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:31pm

Vip 0 can not awaken non elites monthly the vip boss doesn't happen often, only when there are new incarnates. so it will take them multiple months to get the shards unless they was here or some of the login events. you are vip 10 so ur point isnt proven just because you stopped paying doesnt mean you lost the benefits of doing vip boss everyday and free supremecy packs which gives you epics and sometimes a leg sac card.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:35pm

im tired of being accused wrong at every turn, you guys can help yourselfs

if anyone read any of the original guides, i clearly state that if vip 0 have been doing vip events, assuming they are long time players, they will have shards to awaken.

I know how about you guys ask bankai, and kaynie for help, maybe cartoon, since i am the only person that seems to care about non vips

server 8/Fenris

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Monday, May 16th 2016, 3:32pm

I´m VIP 0 and I have enough shards for awakening two cards for each race, except dragons/demons/angels. And I´ve already awakened 1x human, 1x elf and 1x undead.

Truth is after I use my already collected shards it will take significantly more time to awaken another card...

• Activate Facebook

Hydra

Legendary

• "Hydra" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, May 16th 2016, 3:48pm

Stop giving anyu a hard time guys. He's putting helpful guides out. You can choose to read it or disregard it. But no reason to critize his work. But I personally believe 1 awaken is possible monthly with the new battle. I can get about 5m silver a month. Not including gs and other event.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 24th 2016

Monday, May 16th 2016, 6:09pm

Thanks for the guides/ suggestions

idk if there are similar calculations sw in the german forum

I prefer searching around here for some info. gonna save silver for awakened cards now and waste less ^^

• Activate Facebook