You are not logged in.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 8:29pm

Alchemy Lab needs update

its time we had an update in the alchemy lab where Swift Raid, Guardian Angel, Last Stand and Armageddon became more common in the alchemy lab to find, and Time To Die, Cull The Weak, Chosen One and Treachery are the ones that are more harder to find.

comment what you think :)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 8:39pm

It'd be better to leave them as pack-only cards to encourage spending gold and recharging.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 8:49pm

I think alot of hings need to be updated but i wouldnt want those four cards in alchemy they hard to find because they op so just keep them away. I dont want to see every warrior with cull

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 9:32pm

fair enough, but at least make guardian angel, swift raid last stand armageddon more common to find

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Monday, March 7th 2016, 8:48am

It'd be better to leave them as pack-only cards to encourage spending gold and recharging.

Don't say that you're a VIP.
In my thinking, actually when KaL said that KaL has given much bonuses to non-VIP, actually I think they missed something that when they say that they has given booster bonanza, there is a VIP pack that let them to have higher rank card, or other card that obviously gotta be greater, and such those lucky week, actually those VIPs can take both, and other stuff such as special booster pack, of course those VIPs are going to buy even more than those non like me. I wish that KaL might give more chance to see those cards in alchemy, but greater chance for non-VIP, or make card packs for non-VIP. I wish this could help non-VIPs, so that our fighting to take the badge "CHAMPION" in the ranking board, would be more challenging. But I still can understand that we should be giving more privileges to VIPs, but I think non-VIPs should be given more, as I still think that if non-VIPs is given more, that still can't reach till those VIPs. And as u all know, and maybe u have known it, some of non-VIPs are usually playin with 2 IDs to reach high rank in the Arena.

- Cyber-
:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, March 7th 2016, 9:16am

Some of the VIPs are doing that too, though.
Several packs recently have been non-VIP. Festival packs, Braves 2 (Chinon etc)... It's better these master skills be left only in packs with ridiculously low find chances. Or are you saying you'd be cool with everyone in Arena just using a Cull deck?

• Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Monday, March 7th 2016, 11:13am

I said for me it is not enough. And also, do you think if it's 100% win only with those cull deck?

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 10th 2016

Monday, March 7th 2016, 5:45pm

As a spender i think that there should be separate leagues for "free for all" and VIP-0 cards. Now it feels like MTG with only Vintage as playable format where you have couple million players but only 30k has access to Black Lotus and other Power cards. Actually it would be like handfull of people with all power cards, big chunk of with some and most of us left with "burn"(or rush in KaL terms).

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, March 7th 2016, 6:22pm

Eh, not really. MTG vintage isn't a money burning contest. Not as much as pay to win games like KaL. I've won tons of vintage games using only cards I've traded for and a bit of careful thought when planning decks.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 10th 2016

Monday, March 7th 2016, 7:15pm

Eh, not really. MTG vintage isn't a money burning contest. Not as much as pay to win games like KaL. I've won tons of vintage games using only cards I've traded for and a bit of careful thought when planning decks.
?(

Eh, not really. Of course when stars align you can win a whale in KaL with a rush, same as you can beat Vintage-MUD with standard-burn (not really). And honestly i want to see game shop that has traders with extra power-9 in their binders. Those dudes were rare in 1999 and i could say that you wont see them anymore.

Anyway Vengeance, all of activities needs to be updated. Tower has same old cards(synth stones are great but others), battlements are kinda useless unless its recharge event II, maps were always boring, stable is kinda useless until you're whale or top vip-0, more boss picks since making leg(oh lets not talk about gl) equipment still takes months (oh you lucky ones).
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Monday, March 7th 2016, 7:17pm

how are battlements useful in recharge event II?

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, March 7th 2016, 8:53pm

Recharge Event II lets you get a free Fruit/Ball etc chest for attacking a battlement.

Map should be getting an update some time soon with new regions, and given the trend of a free legendary equipment for each of the last 2 maps, the added maps will likely give leg armour/weapon too. Possibly a godlike card as well.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dolan (07.03.2016)

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 12:07am

im sure people who spend a lot in the game have issues with the request but making a even playing field can also be fun and competitive. Having cull doesn't garantee you the win I was just making an example of it xD

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 12:12am

No, cull doesn't guarantee you the win, but if you have it you're likely to center your deck around it, which doesn't make for a very fun game if everyone is using it.

• Activate Facebook