You are not logged in.

• "NaNaNaNaConor" is male
  • "NaNaNaNaConor" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, March 4th 2016, 2:11pm

Buildings

Just a quick few questions really.

I've heard about things to soon be added to the blacksmith, which allows you to use gold to fill the missing places for gear. Any time on this coming out?

Will there be any update to tower? Such a more levels? Awakened levels? Or maybe a demon level such as the angel one?

Will or maybe there be a new function for the stale where you can use gold to get Fodder back from horses? Because on one horse I've put them on but i'd rather have it on my more common horse.

Any new Auction House options? Like selling items as well as cards? Because imagine the amount of money you'd get from people newly started whales buying gold or leg gear from Auction House or something :) same for horse and gems

Any new battlement upgrades either? Because i think on Chinese servers you get like 10,000 silver daily from it and more things?

Any information would be great thank-you :)

The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It's Better To Say Nothing, Than Say Something You'll Regret!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 3:06am

Just a quick few questions really.

I've heard about things to soon be added to the blacksmith, which allows you to use gold to fill the missing places for gear. Any time on this coming out?

Will there be any update to tower? Such a more levels? Awakened levels? Or maybe a demon level such as the angel one?

Will or maybe there be a new function for the stale where you can use gold to get Fodder back from horses? Because on one horse I've put them on but i'd rather have it on my more common horse.

Any new Auction House options? Like selling items as well as cards? Because imagine the amount of money you'd get from people newly started whales buying gold or leg gear from Auction House or something :) same for horse and gems

Any new battlement upgrades either? Because i think on Chinese servers you get like 10,000 silver daily from it and more things?

Any information would be great thank-you :)

I wish, too :P, and maybe some more bonuses, more for non-vip, haha
:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Cyber662" (Mar 5th 2016, 3:15am)

• Activate Facebook

Riren

Good

• "Riren" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 12:09pm

i wish its comes true soon...xD

Please gimme some damn luck in open Booster Pack.. ^^ ^^
  • Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 5:00pm

Well we can only hope this stuff comes soon but well we all need patience to get what we want i think i mean new skills etc , i wished there would be new bosses which you can play daily with some nice rewards (they could do a event with a reward to think about a boss stage ) not sure if thats allowed because chinese owners decide kinda everything but well yeah nice ideas

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 8:25pm

do a boss where normal is for 25+ and hard is 45+ and normal gives out only epic fodder and hard gives out only legend fodder, but u only get 3 attempts a day

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Monday, March 7th 2016, 8:32am

i love that one vengeance

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook