You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, February 12th 2016, 12:42pm

umm, lilpwnd demendread and nezarim, help D:

i think mythremi is a bit well, needs nerf, put her down to 1 star and lose her epic rank!

Meh, I'll just use a Pink Diamond on myself.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Friday, February 12th 2016, 1:06pm

Quoted from "reborn1217"

LOL I read all the stories and honestly I disagree with the winners specially First place don't think im hating or anything Myth I believe you're story was funny but nowhere near interesting or epic. Vengeance on a scale of good to bad was a meh same for cow. Hibari's story was actually really and not surprised considering Hibari is a real author. This just seems to be a grouped hand picked of favorite contributors in forum if you ask me. :D For those that might think i'm saying I should've won i'm not because honestly my story was bad I was just testing my luck.

LOL favourite contributors. Pretty sure Vengeance is always complaining about stuff, Cow's only ever made 5 posts and Hibari only 2, so you really can't complain about favourites. As for interesting or epic... it wasn't meant to be either of those, it was meant to be funny, and Lilpwnd never once stated the basis on which she was judging the stories; simply placing them in order of the ones she enjoyed reading the most. I could easily have made a more interesting story, but Peryton is a very boring character with a very linear and OP ability, thus actually writing an interesting story about him would be really boring to do. Hence why Hibari only mentioned him in passing at the end and never made him a proper character.
I think u took offense to that post and sorry u picked on it wrong i honestly understood hibari's story and I could tell it wasnt finished and as to the part of Peryton not being mentioned till the end I think that was kinda the point because I believe they wanted the reader to know he was supposed to be kept a secret and at the end it shows that the king understood this even through his sadness. As for Vengeance complaining, even while he does this he "helps" keep post alive and thats something that....not many people do. Cow has made 5? well thats alot no? :P
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, February 12th 2016, 1:19pm

Quoted from "reborn1217"

LOL I read all the stories and honestly I disagree with the winners specially First place don't think im hating or anything Myth I believe you're story was funny but nowhere near interesting or epic. Vengeance on a scale of good to bad was a meh same for cow. Hibari's story was actually really and not surprised considering Hibari is a real author. This just seems to be a grouped hand picked of favorite contributors in forum if you ask me. :D For those that might think i'm saying I should've won i'm not because honestly my story was bad I was just testing my luck.
I would love to hear your FULL opinion on EVERY story then :)
Please make a list like I did and explain your choices like I did. Or I have better idea... you can make also contest like this by yourself and pick your own winners!

There will be always someone complain about something... alwaaaaaaaaaays. My choice was not affected about anything like "favorite contributors in forum". If I would be so sneaky and shady - I would pick by gold they spending in game, not how many posts they making to get stars under their nicknames :P (WE ALL KNOW WHO IT IS:D:D:D )
As much as I would love to time doesn't permit me to do so. As you work here, I work elsewhere. But I must say, I can totally feel sarcasm through that post almost as if I hit a nerve. As to your opinion of making my own that would be interesting but I have no such power. "There will be always someone complain about something... alwaaaaaaaaaays." It seems that you have an issue with people stating opinions which seems kinda sad as you are suppose to be a kind of psychiatric for the forums, people speak; you listen and give solutions.... no? I live in America and i've learned that only those that speak up make a change (proven throughout history) and people just aren't doing that now. As to people who spend gold on the game there are 2 on the list from knowledge :P . But I hope you didn't take offense from this I simply stated my opinion and I'm allowed that much.... I hope.
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female
  • "Lilpwnd" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Friday, February 12th 2016, 1:49pm

It was not sarcasm my dear (now it is a bit) - why players are not making events like this? This would be cool also!
And no, you didn't hit any nerve because like I said - there will be always someone not happy with decision I made, so I'm kind of prepared for it ^^

And yes I do listen and I do give solutions but I also have rights for my own opinion as well as you have those rights :)

Maybe they spent gold - I don't know how much and on what, would need to check it :P

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, February 12th 2016, 2:13pm

It was not sarcasm my dear (now it is a bit) - why players are not making events like this? This would be cool also!
And no, you didn't hit any nerve because like I said - there will be always someone not happy with decision I made, so I'm kind of prepared for it ^^

And yes I do listen and I do give solutions but I also have rights for my own opinion as well as you have those rights :)

Maybe they spent gold - I don't know how much and on what, would need to check it :P

I've thought about making some contests myself, but there doesn't seem to be any point to doing so because I can't offer any rewards. I mean, let's be serious here - most of the entries for this were people wanting Peryton. If you want the community to start competitions, then you'd need to offer some sort of motivation for both running and competing in them - like, let the hosts both offer and gain rewards. For example:

I start a writing contest about Gork. People make entries, then I pick a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Then you (the GMs) send the 1st, 2nd and 3rd the appropriate rewards. The reward for hosting the contest would be a Gork too, so once the contest was over I'd get Gork as thanks for hosting it. Then to prevent contest-spam, you say only one contest per month or something? I don't know, it's you and Dema's job to plan these kinds of things, you know better what would work :D
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, February 12th 2016, 10:49pm

"why players are not making events like this?" what do you mean by this? and while I wasn't satisfied with the results it doesn't mean I'm not happy for the players. Once again I simply stated my opinion; I wasn't expecting so much backlash for it specially after I stated that I wasn't hating or anything. In fact I just wanted to hear something like "I see... maybe community should be allowed to vote after the top 6 stories are chosen by Mods" or other suggestions for future issue with other people. While it's true that not everyone will agree with one person it's also true that majority vote can't be fought back because it's multiple people coming together to vote. A suggestion I could give would be, have a community pick and a mod pick. It's kinda like how big gaming magazines have people's pick and director pick something around those lines... but that's just a suggestion.
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, February 12th 2016, 11:16pm

"why players are not making events like this?" what do you mean by this? and while I wasn't satisfied with the results it doesn't mean I'm not happy for the players. Once again I simply stated my opinion; I wasn't expecting so much backlash for it specially after I stated that I wasn't hating or anything. In fact I just wanted to hear something like "I see... maybe community should be allowed to vote after the top 6 stories are chosen by Mods" or other suggestions for future issue with other people. While it's true that not everyone will agree with one person it's also true that majority vote can't be fought back because it's multiple people coming together to vote. A suggestion I could give would be, have a community pick and a mod pick. It's kinda like how big gaming magazines have people's pick and director pick something around those lines... but that's just a suggestion.

That kind of thing only works when there's no bias of personal interest. Someone like Bankai or Kaynie with a lot of mindless guildies would dominate contests and prevent anyone else having a chance by just telling their minions to vote for them. Thus, even writing contests, in which anyone can win, would just become another whale-only event won by the people who can buy the most friends.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 12:23am

Quoted from "reborn1217"

That kind of thing only works when there's no bias of personal interest. Someone like Bankai or Kaynie with a lot of mindless guildies would dominate contests and prevent anyone else having a chance by just telling their minions to vote for them. Thus, even writing contests, in which anyone can win, would just become another whale-only event won by the people who can buy the most friends.

Quoted from "reborn1217"

when you put it like that I guess you are right
  • Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 11:01am

Hi,

SupaCow, Mythremi & Vengeance: Your Peryton's have been sent.

Sorry for the delay!
:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook