You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female
  • "Lilpwnd" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 26th 2015

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 10:58am

I can be only perduaded with :panda:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

boge (10.02.2016)

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 11:12am

I can be only perduaded with :panda:

Hmm, OK. If I win, I'll mail you a baby panda.
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 11:39am

Entries closed yesterday tho.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 1:09pm

Lilpwnd, just remember when reading mine and deciding who 1st place shud be, that ur my fav dev and i know a guy who owns a panda sanctuary who would love to give you his pandas :) ( with a years supply of bamboo)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 1:57pm

Heroes!

We want to thank you for so many awesome submissions for our “Story Teller” event - ONCE AGAIN!
You can't even imagine how awesome is to read all of them and get into those stories. This time I had horrible problem with picking winners... Once again one of you totally got me with his story and some of you seriously made my choice really difficult

Also once again we have honorable mention!

Here is the list of our winners:

1st place:
Mythremi
I seriously just love to read your stories :D I can totally see that you putting work into this and I love your crazy jokes! I think I will keep copypasting to Dema this last phrase... "Sir, why are you called Earthbinder if you use ice to attack?" "Ask Dema, my child. Dema knows." :D

Rest of users will hates you but seriously... it's hard to top up your stories for me!

2nd place: Venegeance and TheCow
You two made my choice SUPER difficult - that's why you both are here!
Venegeance - I love ending of your story! I also really like Falki and Narissa "relationship" (that's why ending is so fun for me :P)
TheCow - Great story with great twist! Made me sad to be honest... And I like when reading "fiction" is making me feel crazy stuff!

3rd place: Hibari
Your story is another level! Maybe it's not mentioning Peryton at all... but at the end I was actually able to imagine this whole scene and it was awesome!

CONGRATULATIONS! Rewards will be sent out today!

And honorable mention for (OBVIOUSLY) BANKAI :D
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 2:15pm

LILPWND I LOVE YOU! I CAN FINALY KILL FAERIES! do you know a set time when they will be sent to us or just random? dont worry, just got your private message, thanks for info lilpwnd ^^

Terror
16 Judgement

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vengeance" (Feb 11th 2016, 4:16pm)

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 2:18pm

lilpwnd your panda rewards will be dispatched shortly (with the years supply of bamboo) you should receive them in a few days or so :)

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 2:38pm

any plans to make this card for other Players available too? like in a Bonanza or some Cryptic Elf Pack III?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2016

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 4:21pm

Wooow thanks a lol lily ^^

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 5:28pm

Now then... let's talk business. If I were to sell my Peryton, how much would all you desperate faerie-haters give me for it?

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 5:40pm

On s5 you would probably get a lot but since you play on s13 you will get 200g from bankai :)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 5:51pm

Lol, since he isn't in the Mail Tool yet I could just ask Lil to send it to my s5 character instead then :D probably wouldn't be worth it tho. A vip0 cant do much with rubies.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 6:05pm

Now then... let's talk business. If I were to sell my Peryton, how much would all you desperate faerie-haters give me for it?
Why don't you just keep him? :huh: It's an OP card.
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 6:11pm

Why don't you just keep him? :huh: It's an OP card.

Lol I probably will, but I felt like showing off considering I'm one of the few players not complaining about Faeries XD
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Friday, February 12th 2016, 12:24am

LOL I read all the stories and honestly I disagree with the winners specially First place don't think im hating or anything Myth I believe you're story was funny but nowhere near interesting or epic. Vengeance on a scale of good to bad was a meh same for cow. Hibari's story was actually really and not surprised considering Hibari is a real author. This just seems to be a grouped hand picked of favorite contributors in forum if you ask me. :D For those that might think i'm saying I should've won i'm not because honestly my story was bad I was just testing my luck.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 5th 2016

Friday, February 12th 2016, 1:58am

Lilpwn, Thank you, I am glad you were able to picture the scenes. As for not mentioned him...well, he was not mentioned by name but he was there at the end, that was why all the flying monsters died...I feel like i deserved higher than 3rd (was thinking i might have gotten second but it seems it was wishful thinking).

Well, making stories is always fun for me so I hope next time everyone enjoys my story again ^^ I love when people tell me they love it.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, February 12th 2016, 9:08am

LOL I read all the stories and honestly I disagree with the winners specially First place don't think im hating or anything Myth I believe you're story was funny but nowhere near interesting or epic. Vengeance on a scale of good to bad was a meh same for cow. Hibari's story was actually really and not surprised considering Hibari is a real author. This just seems to be a grouped hand picked of favorite contributors in forum if you ask me. :D For those that might think i'm saying I should've won i'm not because honestly my story was bad I was just testing my luck.

LOL favourite contributors. Pretty sure Vengeance is always complaining about stuff, Cow's only ever made 5 posts and Hibari only 2, so you really can't complain about favourites. As for interesting or epic... it wasn't meant to be either of those, it was meant to be funny, and Lilpwnd never once stated the basis on which she was judging the stories; simply placing them in order of the ones she enjoyed reading the most. I could easily have made a more interesting story, but Peryton is a very boring character with a very linear and OP ability, thus actually writing an interesting story about him would be really boring to do. Hence why Hibari only mentioned him in passing at the end and never made him a proper character.
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Retired Teammember

• "Lilpwnd" is female

Friday, February 12th 2016, 9:21am

I would love to hear your FULL opinion on EVERY story then :)
Please make a list like I did and explain your choices like I did. Or I have better idea... you can make also contest like this by yourself and pick your own winners!

There will be always someone complain about something... alwaaaaaaaaaays. My choice was not affected about anything like "favorite contributors in forum". If I would be so sneaky and shady - I would pick by gold they spending in game, not how many posts they making to get stars under their nicknames :P (WE ALL KNOW WHO IT IS:D:D:D )
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, February 12th 2016, 9:25am

I would love to hear your FULL opinion on EVERY story then :)
Please make a list like I did and explain your choices like I did. Or I have better idea... you can make also contest like this by yourself and pick your own winners!

There will be always someone complain about something... alwaaaaaaaaaays. My choice was not affected about anything like "favorite contributors in forum". If I would be so sneaky and shady - I would pick by gold they spending in game, not how many posts they making to get stars under their nicknames :P (WE ALL KNOW WHO I MEAN :D:D:D )

First I will take over the forum. Then I will take over Gamigo. Then, the world! MWAHAHAHAHA
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Friday, February 12th 2016, 10:51am

umm, lilpwnd demendread and nezarim, help D:

i think mythremi is a bit well, needs nerf, put her down to 1 star and lose her epic rank!

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook