You are not logged in.

Kings and Legends Forum

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Recent Activity (5)

Praise, criticism or feedback

By Dragon (Today, 12:27am)

By TheArn

(Today, 2:24am)

By Anyufairchild (Yesterday, 4:54am)

By xx.

(Yesterday, 11:22pm)

Events Diary

By Lilpwnd (Feb 20th 2017, 1:25pm)

By Lilpwnd

(Yesterday, 10:52am)

By Boyke23 (Feb 20th 2017, 12:16pm)

By TheHonestOne

(Feb 26th 2017, 11:54pm)

By Anthony666 (Jan 29th 2017, 2:19am)

By TheHonestOne

(Feb 26th 2017, 9:59pm)

Shoutbox

[Today, 12:24am] Dragon: taurus is everywhere here in the US

[Today, 12:23am] Dragon: the rest i got from traveling.

[Today, 12:23am] Dragon: friend went to Tokyo and got me farfetch

[Today, 12:19am] TheHonestOne: Continental. Not unless you spend so much money and time going basiclally everywhere.

[Today, 12:18am] TheHonestOne: I doubt you could get every continental one.

[Today, 12:16am] TheHonestOne: Like Kangaskan?

[Yesterday, 11:56pm] Dragon: i caught all the pokemon on pokemon go ^^, got the exclusive continent ones :D

[Yesterday, 11:47pm] Kami: Bonsoir héros, un évènement forum vous a été préparé pour fêter dignement le Carnaval ! Rendez-vous sur le Journal des Evenements !

[Yesterday, 11:19pm] \( •_•)_†: Go back to catching pokemon.

[Yesterday, 11:16pm] \( •_•)_†: Everytime i faced you in league you got owned. E Z mode. Cuz you suck. Almost thru on auto...thats how bad you are

[Yesterday, 11:15pm] \( •_•)_†: Dragon your just a crying little bitch. You have no fame, your lack of skill of made up thru the large amount of money you spent on cards

[Yesterday, 10:30pm] Dragon: Its defamation when you perform an act like that.

[Yesterday, 9:27pm] Dragon: Thanks for the support. Not sure if they going to do anything about it.

[Yesterday, 8:44pm] TheHonestOne: However Dragon, I am with you on the subject of impersonating someone else.

[Yesterday, 8:43pm] TheHonestOne: And as someone typed before, we do not technically own the rights to names, as in we should not decide who should have what name.

[Yesterday, 8:43pm] TheHonestOne: "What you talking about clown." That time when you typed that Lilpwn was leaving, perhaps? And typing.

[Yesterday, 8:34pm] FallenProphet: :thumbsup: the ghosttown kal, buuuh :D

[Yesterday, 6:27pm] Darrell: [Suku-Yomi] anyone know if she looses dispel at godlike or if she still keeps but wasnt enough room to write it on?

[Yesterday, 6:14pm] \( •_•)_†: Yeah you go do that. And it there. We can sell names right? Gift me The Wheel and you can have the name

[Yesterday, 6:12pm] Dragon: You do know 80% of the player on s17 are from s16. Anyways I'm gonna and it here. No point talking with a troll.

43 users are browsing the forums

4 members and 39 guests - Record: 618 users (Saturday, January 16th 2016, 4:38am)

John, magor, Roberta899, Xaran

Legend: Product Manager, Community Manager, Moderators, Trial Moderators, Game Masters, Trial Game Masters

Statistics:

5,993 Members - 3,860 Threads - 34,735 Posts (75.35 Posts per day)
Newest member: roykfahey.