You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 246.

Yesterday, 8:49pm

Author: Leonidas

gg iArches

Quoted from "Klikzorz" @GMs/CMs Will there be any parley if we find there is an error in your egg calculations or will that number be final? hello, We quatriple check the scores to be sure that they are correct , if there are misstakes or if people think they are getting the wrong amount of eggs m Off course they are allowed to send a message and tell their problem. And we can check it again

Yesterday, 7:40pm

List of legendary equips

Hello dear community , here is the list with possible equipment choices : Armour - King's Armour - +11 Vitality -King's Cloak - +11 fortitude -King's Weapon + 11 valour -King's Crown +11 expertise //<![CDATA[ initList('expander223417611', 0); //]]> - King's Armour - +11 Vitality -King's Cloak - +11 fortitude -King's Weapon + 11 valour -King's Crown +11 expertise Insignias -Insignia of wisdom - +4 expertise -Insignia of Bravery +4 Valour -Insignia of life - +4 vitality -Insignia of Bravery + 4 va...

Yesterday, 2:56pm

gg iArches

Quoted from "missmissy" can you tell us which box contains 25 eggs? just curious lol We will have to wait till after 23:59 , due to the French communitys event ending at 23:59 today , we will reveal what is inside of each box when their event has ended

Yesterday, 12:10pm

List of legendary equips

Quoted from "Dragon" One is enough. I don't use Wikipedia . Wiki told me only My source isn't Wikipedia though

Yesterday, 12:00pm

List of legendary equips

Quoted from "Dragon" Ugh you said only. Maybe a better choice choice word would avoid confusion. IArches already replied that she would provide a list. double confirmation doesn't hurt anyone , does it ?

Yesterday, 11:33am

List of legendary equips

I just named a couple of things , i said that we will give a more detailed list of all equips which could be decided , so where are you exactly aiming on ... I didn't say anywhere that there wouldn't be isignia , and i am very clear that i said RING in that sentence which are clearly also counting for earrings... Just simply no saddles and Lover's Ring , but like i said more detailed list will be made.

Yesterday, 10:02am

List of legendary equips

Quoted from "Kaynie" Does this include saddles? No , this doesn't include saddles. It only contains the various sets of Rings , Pendants , King's armour , King's cloak , King's crown , King's weapon. We will make a more detailed list of all equips which you can decide though.

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:26pm

Want to buy - 25 egg chest info.

Quoted from "Dragon" Wikipedia is not a reliable source..... Teachers have a special Wikipedia with very reliable sources , but yes , not all of Wikipedia is reliable. Thats why you should Always use multiple sources to discover the real answer Answer @ Dilligence , the number with 25 eggs has already been decided weeks ago , no worrys about that

Monday, April 24th 2017, 12:18pm

My Wikipedia is Always correct though !

Monday, April 24th 2017, 10:25am

Quoted from "sutch" My experts told me its number 8.......... phew, all that worrying over nuthin Who are those experts :O , are you already prepaired to fire them when it contain 5 eggs or 10 eggs ?

Monday, April 24th 2017, 9:51am

gg iArches

First of all , Hello community , it is sad to hear that you all are worried and angry because of this newest event. It is fine to give and deliver us feedback on it but please stick to the rules of the forum when doing so , we don't want to see posts anymore breaking the rules of the forum and if this happens we will delete the reply. Shortly summarised please stick to the rules of the forum , give us good feedback and we are feeling sorry that people got angry / sad about this event. Kind Regar...

Friday, April 21st 2017, 8:29pm

Story Time with Kings and Legends Cards

Romeo and Juliet where sad and decided to invite all human creatures into their own party

Friday, April 21st 2017, 7:59pm

Haha good one ! ,Champion knight carried romeo and Juliet so that they could also enjoy a ride next to the couple !

Friday, April 21st 2017, 7:58pm

Chaos waste eating tickets

Hello , would you be able to give me some more information , please include the following: What happened and caused you to lose? With who did you play together? What is the problem and would you like to get solved? Kind Regards Leonidas

Friday, April 21st 2017, 7:47pm

Desperate soul then suddenly became in love with a Dread Wraith

Friday, April 21st 2017, 7:34pm

gg iArches

I will stay in an extra hour till Iarches joins ! Grab your chance for your eggs if you didn't face us 3 times !

Friday, April 21st 2017, 4:20pm

gg iArches

I will also be in league to lose my eggs , buuut they need to be fast for me , i might be hungry and eat the eggs ,uwawawa . (Nomnomnomnomnomnom see there some choclat eggs go)

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 4:34pm

gg iArches

Quoted from "Sherlock" @Leonidas I met you twice already. Yeah i hope 1 more wil be there. But you or anyone else @Vengenance can tell me that its fair. Other(older) servers had atleast 12 seasons(s16,others had way more) + numerous events and etc so they could have way larger number of tickets stacked than we do. In terms of equallity,deffinetly not true. If someone have 30-40--100 tickets they can spam way more than we do,even if we saved for all seasons+ ones we got for this event specially ...

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:05pm

gg iArches

Sorry but my experience shows me that I have personally met a lot of s17 players , everyone has gained League tickets from us before this event started , everyone has equal chances to meet us , we can understand the worries but still you cannot say that you weren't able to play. Anyways we will take it in consideration for when we have to decide events again.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 3:03pm

gg iArches

Quoted from "Klikzorz" Its already time for 14:00 - 16:00 CET event and I don't see Mod_Leonidas online... Did I miss anything? hello , I am playing , you can find me online on s1-4 feel free to say hi there Kind Regards Leonidas