You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 159.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 5:51pm

Author: Leonidas

Judgement/winged bug

Quoted from "Christofbob" Quoted from "Kaynie" Someone ask KingBast to start a petition to keep pigeon unchanged. #DontMakePigeonCrapAgain Yusss!!!! power to the pigeon!! Haha funny idea , sadly it is a bug , it wasn't intended to eat stuff which judgement spawns So it will be solved , buuut if you really like we can start a petition to see if people want to keep it for giggles XD

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 7:19pm

Judgement/winged bug

It is a bugg , winged emoeror isn't supposed to eat the spawns from judgement , a report has been made about it already though To be clear : it is not the fault of the player which uses winged emperor so not punishable

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 7:21am

Server down can't log in

Hello all , The servers should be back. If there are people who have experienced problems (for example missed a daily login due to it) Private message me and tell me what you missed Kind Regards Leonidas

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 6:06am

Server down can't log in

Hello heroes, We are aware of the crash and we are very sorry for this convenience We are working on the problem to be solved and hope it will be solved as soon as possible Kind Regards Leonidas

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:10pm

Adamantation bug still is here...

Winged emperor suddenly became even more hungry then ever before Will check this and report if necessary Kind Regards Leonidas

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 12:37pm

Event List - February

Greetings Heroes! Here you can find the list of events currently in progress and upcoming for February. All events starts and end at 10:00 server time. Please always remember to clear you cache and cookies after every maintenance. This will prevent from visual glitches and incorrect events displayed. It can take some time for the correct content to be displayed. Boss events Dragon's Lair (Shock) - 12.02.2017 - 19.02.2017 Divinity's Tower (Principalities) - 19.02.2017 - 26.02.2017 Ancient Den - 1...

Monday, February 6th 2017, 5:19pm

What's it going to take to fix the kittens?

hello, We have checked this , there seems to be nothing wrong , probs the distract hits the 1cd card , or a anti distract card for example gabriel , maximus etc kind regards leonidas

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 7:24pm

goodbye januari sale

Relax and have a bit of patience , i will forward this to Lilpwnd and tell her people didn't get the rewards for this event Kind Regards Leonidas

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 9:05pm

bug adamantion

hello , the problem is reported , sadly the devs have vacation because of chinese new year , we are aware of the problem and hope it will be solved soon

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:00pm

A serious question here is it even worth buying gold anymore?

We love to have ideas which make the game more enjoyable by everyone playing this game , so if people have good ideas which might improve our game , we are very willing to here them and we might forward them . off course we need approval of the chinese devs but well a try is better then no try right ?

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 5:03pm

Event Packs

I will ask around and see what we can do to let the old packs return into game. Kind Regards Leonidas

Friday, January 27th 2017, 10:17pm

yumi and greed

It is supposed to work together , i will test this and see if we can do something about this Thank you for making us aware Kind Regards Leonidas

Friday, January 27th 2017, 6:54pm

map quest glitch

Hello , Compensation has been given , as i understand everyone has gained 4 gift fragments as compensation this should be enough , if there are more problems concerning this or if anyone didn't receive 4 gift fragments feel free to send me a private message * Note : you might have gotten those gift fragments after crash , those free gift frags where the compensation for map bug (i will close this thread because answer has been given in this message , but please feel free to message me in case th...

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 10:10am

You Kill Me

25.02 - Database maintenance Read this , it is explaining why you cannot logg Kind regards Leonidas

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 12:39am

Server down, can't play.

We are waiting for the devs to restart the servers , fingers crossed for it to be happening fast. About the missed stuff , will see what we can do about those Kind regards Leonidas

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 11:31pm

Server down, can't play.

It may take some time till the problem is solved , we aren't even sure if it will be solved today , According compensation , will see what is possible i cannot make promises though