You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 845.

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 10:33am

Author: Lilpwnd

chrismas event

All reward wishes sent! Please check your mailboxes. Rewards might arrive with a delay. Also please remember that your mailbox might be full, so delete mails you don't need anymore to make space for rewards. If you have any questions or concerns - please write to me, not to support - they were not involved in this event so might be not able to help fast with it Thank you for patience and we hope you all enjoyed the event!

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 10:31am

Festive December with Kings and Legends

All reward wishes sent! Please check your mailboxes. Rewards might arrive with a delay. Also please remember that your mailbox might be full, so delete mails you don't need anymore to make space for rewards. If you have any questions or concerns - please write to me, not to support - they were not involved in this event so might be not able to help fast with it INCLUDE YOUR INGAME NICKNAME AND SERVER YOU PLAYING ON. Thank you for patience and we hope you all enjoyed the event!

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 10:11am

chrismas event

UPDATE We have Tarot packs added! I will add now emails with them and push button

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 9:45am

chrismas event

It should be added this week. Another question is - I can send already all rewards but you will need to wait for Tarot Pack, what do you prefer? Wait and got all or get all rewards but wait for Tarot Pack?

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 10:01am

chrismas event

Even 160 T_T I will try to send everything today!

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:39pm

New server

I heard that today is most depressing day in this whole year... I advice to go away from pc and get some positive vibes somewhere, might be more healthy for you

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:33pm

New server

Dragon you can be sure that if we will have stuff to share with you all, we will do it

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:31pm

New server

That's awesome Alakhai! But this is Kings and Legends if you didn't noticed, I think you are on the wrong forum

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:27pm

New server

If I will get info like this and instructions to do so from Product Manager (Dema), yes I will share it with you.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:24pm

New server

So feel free to do so... If you are so unhappy with how it looks here, I'm sorry that we are not able to fulfil your expectations. Dragon you are totally incorrect. I have all info I need, but it doesn't means that I'm allowed to share it.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 12:00pm

New server

Why? Because we have no date for it, this is why You don't want to hear from us date only so you will stop asking about don't you? We will gave date and all info when we will have it and we will be 100% about it... we don't want to make promises on something what is not 100% sure to happen.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 10:36am

New server

Uhhh uhhhh Alakhai ... it's not nice to talk like this sooo now you are on list of naughty kiddos, so be careful

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:33pm

Lucky Friday the 13th

Good luck Friday the 13th!

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 5:43pm

Lucky Friday the 13th

Heroes! So everyone is thinking that Friday the 13th should be unlucky... but how about make it a lucky day! Lucky day were you can buy Gold with less money? We have great voucher for you! Use our great offer, get a gold package of minimum 49.99 (EUR/USD) / 50 (GBP) and get discount of 13 EUR/GBP/USD! The voucher is only available from 00:01AM 13.01.2017 until 23:59PM 13.01.2017 Coupon code: GOODLUCKFRIDAY13 Please note that the voucher does not apply to the following payment methods: Mobile pay...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 3:49pm

New server

Not yet

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:31pm

The KaL Times

Everything what is not connected to the topic of this thread is getting deleted. Thanks

Friday, January 6th 2017, 2:57pm

Hello Heroes! So now it's time to see how many points each of you received! We have couple important information about it. We are aware that some of you might not agree with what you will see (mistakes with counting can happen). Events which ones happened in the game are 100% calculated correctly. Only points any of you might be missing are from events when you needed to sent us PM. You will ask, why? TYPOS. Some of you made mistakes in their own nicknames or even gave incorrect nicknames. This ...

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 11:29am

stupid maps

Uh uh... as always, you will get all you need. We know that you are not able to get items and since some time we always sending it to you

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 2:40pm

Heroes! Today is the day! Christmas Shop is finally here! Below you can see full list of items you can get for each amount of points. At the end of this week, on 6.1 we will post in this topic info on what amount of points you each of you gathered. And starting from Friday you will have full week to make decision on what you want to receive. Please don't sent your wishes now. Hold your horses until list of players will be posted and all info (where to send wishes and how) will be given. We will...

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 11:12am

Greedy Greed Bug - information

Heroes! First of all thank you for reporting this problem to us. Thanks to this we are aware of problem with new card Greed/Avarice card. Card got tested on our Test server but seems like problem is on Live one. Issue just got reported to developers and we waiting now for information about fix time. Problem might need Maintenance to be fixed, so please be patient as it might be fixed with the next Maintenance. Thank you once more for help and your patience! Kings and Legends Team