Search results 1-20 of 88.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 9:14pm

Author: RustyHose

can't log in

As ussual,no response from anyone. Great job guys,new year,same old shiit

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 7:29am

What happened to cyber Monday deals

Quoted from "Schenko" add new server No new servers! The game is already dead anyways. (Skuliraj se covjece. Vidis da je svakim danom sve gore)

Monday, November 12th 2018, 1:26pm

event list

New week started,still no event list. Take it easy guys. It's almost 15th,so no need to bother for this month Just be prepared for the next month

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:52pm

Recharge

Quoted from "ID." Just recharge the 8k you tight git Thats not my point. Why should I recharge 8k for a card thats suppose to be 1k?

Friday, November 9th 2018, 12:30pm

Recharge

So,this new recharge system doesn't make sense to me. Cards that's supposed to be a small recharge are 8k. Why did u changed it? Kal is shutting down so u want to squeeze more money from us or?

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 6:54am

Supremacy

Quoted from "Focust" Based upon the folks responding here, this clearly appears to be affecting S16 more than the other servers. Understandably so. I suggest 1 black opal compensation for everyone in S16 due to the Supremacy event missing for the last 2 months. -Focust It affects all servers,not just s16. And why do u ask for compo every week dude? Makes no sense

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 1:21pm

Event

I respect your opinion. But let's not forget the rewards. They don't give rubys or frags every day

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:24am

Event

Last 2 events were surprisingly easy. Great events guys,thank you

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 10:20am

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

Damn dude. U come here and start talking about how ppl cry Didn't u suppose to quit the game when they removed pan? Didn't u complain so much here? Even in arena u cry so much. Stop talking crap,cover up with your ears and just be quiet

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 4:20pm

11th

Thats more like it! Thank you for a fair compensation

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 8:30pm

11th nerf comp

I didnt mean it like that. Stuff is clearly ignoring every single post. They came here,post something,and thats it. Then they are gone for a week or 2. They are still kicking ass at their job. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 7:08am

11th nerf comp

Lets wait for a week or 2

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 3:04pm

Petition to stop wining about petitions

OMFG i totally forgot bout him. We are screwed!!

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 6:59am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

Can we at least nerf him or something? Upset cause pan got removed? Nah m8,thats acient history

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:10am

Any chance of an FZ in june?

Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" no one from s17 should ever be allowed to post a post or create a thread on here ever again. 1 Yeah,like anyone will listen to you mate. Thats not a way to seak for an attention. U use to be better at this. Expected more from u

Monday, May 28th 2018, 3:20pm

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

Why do ppl try and seak attention here? Maybe they arent loved enough at home :O

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:33pm

Ban of Pan

Wait just a sec. One awekend nid per pan? Peaslee,what are u on dude? U got 2 rubys today. Use them. U are a super whale. Probably have silver and frags to get them awekend. Stop using drugs and pull yourself together mate