You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 1:51am

Author: whiteghost

Drop Rate

I have been playing this game now for the better half of 2 years now. I'v been saving all my Stars, balls, Elements, horsehair, and fruit. The drop rate really sucks matter of fact it sucks so bad everyone would be better off selling them for the silver because the system will never give you a full set to collect all 3 at once. I am finding that this game has as many problems internally with system management and system development Not only does the drop rate suck cards don't work properly. All ...

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 1:29pm

Vander Haze

I am Finding that this card (Vander Haze) does not work correctly. It will blind all enemy and allied cards and does not burrow itself either.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 10:31pm

PAN

How about you give me my damn comp goodies for my pans its only been like forever where the hell is it.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:15pm

PAN

So it's been several months now and still no compensation for my Pan's I exchanged for the gold and silver I NEVER RECEIVED. Guess I can really say now the ADMINISTRATION really is a one way street. I feel it's necessary now to bash them on their FB page to warn others to beware of the administration and their empty promises. There is only 2 ways the bashing will stop, 1 they kick me off the game, 2 they give me whats owed plus extra for the aggravation. Hmm Good Luck with the second choice I gu...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:58pm

PAN

Its been 25 days since the removal of pan I removed mine on the 23rd 1 day prior to the dead line. I still have not received my compensation for it on server 13 and on server 14. So I just wanted to say Thank You Gamingo (KL) for screwing me a second time their won't be a 3rd time. Oh don't worry about it now, I will be quitting this game do to lack of integrity, honesty. I will also post this in FB to give as much negative feed back for you just to return the favor.

Monday, April 30th 2018, 5:33pm

Supremacy

Its been a while since supremacy was finished what I would like to know is where is my replacement of 698 gold for the games screw up. It cost me 9 fragment and 4th place along with silver. Now I know other player bought a second pack in order to place to get their fragments. If this is going to be the case then just make it where it costs 2 packs to meet the minimum of 800 . Right now all its looking like is the game is a thief and has absolutely no plans on paying back players that were CHEATE...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 2:06pm

Supremacy

As you are aware that the problem with the loss of a day do to the system merger that basically screwed up s13-s15, were no one could load the game which resulted in a days loss. I and several others have already purchased the required pack to get the 9 Black Opel frags and silver but with the days loss we can not collect said gift pack unless we buy another. This will result in 2 purchases of 698 to get the standard gift pack of only 1. I feel this is not right and must be made right either wit...

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 10:57pm

S13-S15

Is their a time line when s13-s15 will be back up and running

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:05pm

still down

man this sucks i will lose my 4th place s13 supremacy game is still down. I hope the comp is going to be well worth it.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 1:39pm

Does anyone have a timeline when the game will be back up as it stands right now i will lose my spot in supremacy

Monday, June 19th 2017, 3:04pm

Father's day event

Whiteghost Server 13 APANSAS Server 15 Maeve Server 1 Whiteg Server 14 301 Moved Permanently