You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 5:49pm

Author: bobeck

Supremacy

I am quite agree with Wrath. 14-days supermacy is nothing but a gold-wasting trap, and certainly the probability of losing a free pack at the right time is more than 7 days. unfortunately, when I lose one of them, I have to ignor the main reward , instead of paying 1400 gold (Opal Frags are the goal of all participants, the remaining rewards are all rubbish, even free cards) and that's what happened for me at the last two times 7-days was more fair.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 7:27am

can't log in

same problem here

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:52am

Event

i mean should we take screen shot for our insignia of wisdom or not then how can we prove our picks

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:33am

Event

for event#3 " Battle the "Desert Fortress" boss and collect 3x Insignia of Wisdom (Rare or Epic) " should we take ss or not?

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 5:20pm

Any chance of an FZ in june?

i m afraid not ! anyway, what was forbidden zone!!? .. other similar servers had 3 FZs after our last one!

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 7:33am

a whole buncha stuff

You can have alt accounts.....

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 10:38pm

a whole buncha stuff

In most games, including KAL-similar cardgames, multi-account is not prohibited (ofc, if they do not boost each other for pvp scores) The reality of our server is that althought there are a lot of players, but many are inactive and occasionally play. (e.g I was inactive for about 18 months) I hope all players who are banned for being multi-acc get freed soon. even those who treated me badly. our server needs active players.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 9:06am

Challenge for Heroes:

did we score 25k pts or not? anyone knows?

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 7:58am

A issue for Sensei sifoo

clear ; darius is armored and in other hand sifoo with attack power of 1 has no " sunder armour" so at first , sifoo should be able to hit , then double dmg

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:05pm

Women's Day Giveaway- question

hi there for participate the event: should we take ss and send or not ?

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 7:44pm

Booster Lotto

4 packs and 1 leg , not bad

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 11:40pm

St valintine

ingame name : bobeck server : ariella s-11 card: chosen one

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 4:57pm

V and V packs not coming?

in game each one will pay for own packs , and about purchase; peeps pay for getting new Op cards and easy Gold FYI im VIP , but i have no plan to pay for VV packs and take my chance ( i rather to keep gold for buy specified cards, no luck in packs ) ,so let anyone who wants to buy in other servers peeps can buy packs with gold whether they are VIP or not

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 11:01pm

V and V packs not coming?

3k is not a cheap price imho KAL should let all peeps buy the packs regardless whether they are VIP(5+) or not

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 5:18pm

Thank You

thank you KAL

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:45pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

even on server 11 some peeps say that they have received no compensation none of list above

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:47am

hi

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 7:51am

ASCII art gif strike !

e83b0ed390756a1b9ecbd7cfeffe7d5c.gif

Monday, December 25th 2017, 12:17pm

game

firefox doesn't open the game today