You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

Yesterday, 9:48pm

Author: Zidane

Supremacy

Just checked in on this thread, and was quite disappointed with all of the unnecessary aggression and forum rule-breaking. Just a happy reminder to treat others with respect while you're a member of this community, or lose your ability to be so. Now that that's taken care of, and based on the feedback provided on here, I will at least request that we put the supremacy packs on the daily timer, instead of the 24 hour one. (No promises, but we can ask)

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 4:21am

Supremacy

At the time of me posting this, I can see 5 players asking for this change. Putting in the request for that change wouldn't guarantee that it would happen, but I think I would need to see more player-opinions on the matter beforehand. (Maybe 10-15? we just need more feedback)

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 8:32pm

Lady Cupcake

The issue with that particular skill has been reported, it should be fixed before she comes out.

Friday, January 25th 2019, 6:44pm

cnt log in today

Our German friend is right players, multiple events were added last night. This is a prime example of why the event list always has that time/date caveat.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 7:16am

Where is my card??

If you players feel like there is an issue with the auction house or your card collections, DO go on and make a support ticket: Customer Support Ticket! (While I completely sympathize with your potential issues, the forum just isn't the appropriate place for anything to be done about them) -Z

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 3:50am

I am returned!

Welcome back, player!

Monday, January 21st 2019, 5:29am

2018 pack

Sorry player, not from this one.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 9:33am

Holiday Packs Bugged

Hello player, I'll check a multitude of packs to see if they fail to provide an epic card. (The holiday cards themselves are technically not guaranteed in the pack, however their rate is quite fair I would say) -Z

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 4:37am

xmas event -

I would suggest extreme caution when navigating the quests... Accept them at your own peril!!

Monday, December 10th 2018, 12:47am

What happened to cyber Monday deals

Quoted from "Zidane" Hello players, I'm going to apologize for this sale preemptively. Sorry! Great news players, The current iteration of the sale is going to be great!

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 6:24pm

What happened to cyber Monday deals

Hello players, I'm going to apologize for this sale preemptively. Sorry!

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 5:35am

Is the game down Yet Again!!!!

Hello player, The game is currently working as I'm trying to get on; I believe the maintenance was to get our test server back up and running. As for the event tab: we're not sure why it's not working on the live game, but there are quite a few very strong cards on the horizon. -Z

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 7:15am

Recharge

Just a fun fact players: Your Product Manager determines the prices of the cards/promotions.

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 10:36pm

Can't login on english server

Hello player, "unfortunately" the game is working when I try to log into s-17 EN. If it is still not working properly for you, I suggest a cache clear, or even changing browsers (firefox worked for me). Otherwise, please contact support: https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 8:57pm

Hey

Just some friendly advice for you player: Do NOT waste your black opal on The Fool.

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 6:05am

Give me Goodies!

Hello player, I'll try to get a timely response for your question

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 5:53pm

Bunny Doll ability question

Hello player, the "Eggs" card you see is the ONLY version that comes out, no matter what rank your Bunny Doll is.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 5:49am

satoria bug

Once the PM is back from vacation, I'll get the clarification on this matter.

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 8:28pm

Canoness Cruxia godlike bugged

Hello player, She's working just fine in my tests. If you could provide some screenshots, we can go from there. -Z

Friday, August 10th 2018, 12:12am

Mortarch obsidian

That's very interesting, player; I'll look into this *Update* 'Bug' noted and reported Thanks player!